Mar 8 - Ex wife of $273 million lottery winner salty as hell. Get Divorced Brehetts

most viewed right now
+36  66
84 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  65
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #101
niruggg 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 16729 16729
 DDD716 said
Idk, she seems alright from reading the thread.

And I'm for the HOH movement!
Facts

she sound like a stand up n*gga
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #102
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$826 | Props total: 199 199
I would send her a gift card for a nice $200 dinner.

On me.

I'd feel like I did the right thing. If she comes back for more or complains I'd be comfortable that it shows her character.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #103
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 19881 19881
 Avon_Barksdale said
shut up bi*ch...

No

2 weeks ago '18        #104
ICONIC 210 heat pts210
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 17596 17596
162 mil? He can slide her a few mil. a*suming she didnt cheat on him. He can slide her a few mil.

2 weeks ago '04        #105
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$20,042 | Props total: 3514 3514
very respectable of her not to go after her ex-husband after he wins millions of dollars.

what sucks for him is all the leechers and gold diggers that are gonna come out of nowhere.

he should move to another country tbh.

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #106
bxmosthated 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 304 304
 Sin said
If the divorce had nothing to do with her cheating the least he could do i repay her the money she paid him in the divorce

But if she cheated and caused the divorce fu*k her
fu*k up n*gga, he shouldnít pay her anything either way.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #107
bigshock 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 108 108
 Standin Taller said
Ex wife of 15 years is good for 1.5 out of 185
You speaking for your ex or his? Cuz fu*k day bihh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #108
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 10306 10306
 titans7 said
Great for him hope he finds a hot young woman to do all the things she refused to do. She is full of sh*t and already lying because he said she contacted him but now she is claiming she didn't so she has no good intentions doing this interview. The fact that she is lying now about a small thing is how we know she cheated on him, women don't make a big move like filing for divorce unless they have a new d*ck or lesbian ready to handle the workload in bed. She hopes the feminist Twitter will bash him or guilt him into giving her his money. Don't give her a penny and you sure as hell don't take her back or agree to meet her she will make up a domestic abuse lie.

Other guys who won the lotto have said women from the past contacted them even ones who friendzoned them and never dated or were intimate write them and say Hey baby I love you so much and miss you we are soulmates call me please!

That sh*t has to feel so fu*king good especially if you were a good man who never liked,cheated or hurt her but she threw you in the bushes anyway or friendzoned you and never gave you a chance... until she heard you hit the lotto.

Got my Powerball tickets and ready to do this winning thing... my body is ready for the jackpot.
Why are you so quick to believe a man who wouldn't even get up to work? She probably doesn't want him back because for 15 years, he was her son.
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #109
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 2047 2047
Were they divorced when he won? If so, he donít owe her a damn thing. She chose to take care of buddy and then got off the train 1 stop too early

2 weeks ago '16        #110
YKing 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 7664 7664
also her

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '14        #111
OfficialJihad 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 1484 1484
 Officialjm3 said
“He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money,”

ETHER!!
True, but she found that n*gga appealing enough to marry him & stay with him for 15 years, when he was unemployed. The fact that she’s doing interviews instead of refusing to comment, shows that he’s on her radar.

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #112
jealousonesen v 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 404 404
 Pistol Peter said
make that hoe beg for her supper

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '12        #113
kej718 294 heat pts294
space
space
space
$5,103 | Props total: 6168 6168
Dude should pay they guy that returned the ticket and that's that. If she asked for the divorce she got what she wanted and should move on.

I think 1 or 2 Million should do it and she has to sign a non disclosure contract and never mention his name again.

That dude doesn't look that healthy so he better invest in his health before anything else.

2 weeks ago '09        #114
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$70,392 | Props total: 17857 17857
 Pistol Peter said
go out and pick some winning numbers
I just did. Come kick it with me in three months when I walk into the lottery office dancing like Famous Amos

2 weeks ago '05        #115
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,421 | Props total: 16537 16537
 That Guy Fly said
I just did. Come kick it with me in three months when I walk into the lottery office dancing like Famous Amos
Can I hold the camera and do commentary for a few bucks?
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #116
space
space
 killinemsoftly said
Were they divorced when he won? If so, he donít owe her a damn thing. She chose to take care of buddy and then got off the train 1 stop too early
Actually, if they weren't divorced when he bought the ticket she can get him too. I think I read he held the ticket then claimed it once the divorce was final.

2 weeks ago '09        #117
space
space
 P-Hill said
Can I hold the camera and do commentary for a few bucks?
Damn right. I'm gonna have a theme song and entourage like Jack in I'm Gon Get U Sucka
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #118
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,569 | Props total: 2954 2954
 That Guy Fly said
you gonna give me a few g's so we could make it flood on them hoes?

2 weeks ago '15        #119
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,703 | Props total: 18102 18102
 Sin said
If the divorce had nothing to do with her cheating the least he could do i repay her the money she paid him in the divorce

you too smart to think so shallowly.

If she cheated, itís because he was an unemployed bum. What woman you know thatís gonna pop some pu**y for a cat with no job, and looks like that? Mf looks like he spends all day on the couch, not doing sh*t to help the household. Ima make some a*sumptions, but cat got no hangtime, and stroke on -100.

Cheating wouldnít cause the divorce.. the actions leading to the cheating cause divorce. As much as itís your job not to cheat, itís also your job to make sure your woman donít step out. Same with her, if she ainít fu*king and sucking enough.. what you expect ma? Itís a point where you cheating on yourself allowing yourself to live in such conditions.

I look at this man, and see someone who took ďin good times and badĒ and sat on the bad times. Itís something to grasp on. ďShe wonít leave meĒ but mfs donít do anything to get out the bad times.

Same situation I had with my exwife.. Iíd work hard all day, came home to an unemployed bum who ainít do sh*t all day. I had bad bi*ches at work that still had the sense to know a pretty face and good pu**y ainít enough. My d*ck got to a point of being above her.
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #120
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 2047 2047
 That Guy Fly said
Actually, if they weren't divorced when he bought the ticket she can get him too. I think I read he held the ticket then claimed it once the divorce was final.
I didnít say were they divorced when he claimed the ticket. I said were the divorced when he won? Thanks for not answering my question

2 weeks ago '05        #121
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 7676 7676
ill catch amnesia @ 100+ million lol

2 weeks ago '17        #122
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 2785 2785
I'd give her a few million (~5), it's only right.

2 weeks ago '06        #123
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,011 | Props total: 38406 38406
I’m not seeing any sort of saltiness in that article, if anything she seems begrudgingly happy for him but more independent than anything else.

The one quote about repaying spousal support could maybe be taken that way but I know every last one of y’all men’s rights activists in here would be riding for that sh*t if the role were reversed.

Some of y’all are so transparent...y’all wanna talk about how bad men have it when they have to pay alimony but then when it’s the wife who’s doing it it’s “tough luck bi*ch”. fu*kin dweebs.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #124
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 1010 1010
 Sin said

Based on the article it's very plausible that she cheated. She's paying alimony and she had to give him money in the divorce. Plus she wouldn't disclose why they got divorced. She probably felt used in the marriage because he was a bum and ended up getting with her work husband.

2 weeks ago '04        #125
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,542 | Props total: 812 812
Trying that reverse phycology
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  37
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
40 comments