Mar 8 - Ex wife of $273 million lottery winner salty as hell. Get Divorced Brehetts

most viewed right now
+37  94
91 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-87  55
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '09        #76
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$70,392 | Props total: 17857 17857
She probably left him because he refused to work, became a slob and couldn't get it up anymore. This n*gga is going to donate most of the money to animal charities and get bilked out of the rest.

Why cant the money go to a business savvy n*gga like me or somebody going to make the most of it
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #77
@MR SMOOTH$ 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Aztlan said
I didn't say a women couldn't do it.

Obviously, you're okay with your ex-wife paying you spousal support. I'm not.

Agree to disagree.
SO you’re okay paying your ex wife spousal support ?

2 weeks ago '16        #78
Aztlan 108 heat pts108
space
space
$12,342 | Props total: 32667 32667
 @MR SMOOTH$ said
SO you’re okay paying your ex wife spousal support ?
No I wouldn't be.

2 weeks ago '04        #79
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 691 691
At 50+ not really much you can do with the money
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #80
six5TheStudio 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Meechy09 said
You don’t have any friends in real life?

Lmao you’re off the list
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #81
El Caballero 79 heat pts79
space
space
$29,314 | Props total: 34423 34423
its often a fat slob that wins

2 weeks ago '13        #82
throwbacksample 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 2167 2167
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

Even a $273 million jackpot isn’t enough for this lottery winner’s ex-wife to want him back.

Eileen Murray told The Post on Thursday she has no plans to get back together with her ex, Mega Millions Jackpot winner Mike Weirsky — and won’t be calling him anytime soon.

“He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money,” said Murray, 53.

During their 15-year marriage, which ended in divorce in October, Murray worked as a cost analyst for a utilities company, but her 54-year-old husband was unemployed. She’s still paying him spousal support, she said.

Still, she has no plans to go after him for any of the $162.5 million lump sum he’ll be collecting.

“I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have.”

Murray, who wouldn’t divulge why the marriage ended, said she doesn’t think her husband will reach out to offer her any of the cash but hopes he “does the right thing.”

Asked what that would be, Murray replied: “Think about it. How long did I work? How long did I support him? I had to give him a lot of money in the divorce.”

“You tell me what’s the moral thing to do.”

She believes he’ll support his family and may give to animal charities.

Though Weirsky said at a press conference that he heard from Murray on Thursday, she said she never called him, and doesn’t plan on talking to him for at least a couple of months.

“He’ll think I’m there with my hand out and I have no intention to do that,” she said.

“I truly wish him well … though I know he doesn’t believe that,” she added. “I want him to surround himself with good people. I don’t think anybody should be taken advantage of.”

You literally copied this title straight from Thecoli. lmao

2 weeks ago '19        #83
Jugador2 7 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 393 393
 ChoAssUp said
This bi*ch got my cholesterol outta wack with all that fu*kin salt
Fat unhealthy fu*k

2 weeks ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,569 | Props total: 2954 2954
 That Guy Fly said
She probably left him because he refused to work, became a slob and couldn't get it up anymore. This n*gga is going to donate most of the money to animal charities and get bilked out of the rest.

Why cant the money go to a business savvy n*gga like me or somebody going to make the most of it
go out and pick some winning numbers
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #85
Tha TC 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,536 | Props total: 12519 12519
Sounds like she got caught cheating

2 weeks ago '10        #86
quan3106 101 heat pts101
space
space
$13,327 | Props total: 26038 26038
No kids then fu*k her

2 weeks ago '15        #87
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,097 | Props total: 40503 40503
 Jugador2 said
Fat unhealthy fu*k
And could still fu*k yo bish

Not like you got any

2 weeks ago '11        #88
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,281 | Props total: 6146 6146
 tdnupe3 said
It's obvious that they divorced because she either cheated or left him for greener pastures. It's cool that she's comfortable enough with things not to go after any money though. I agree that it would be a good gesture for him to cut her a check, but I wouldn't make it more than half of whatever their bills amounted to over the course of how long he was unemployed plus the amount she's paid in spousal support. But if he didn't cut a check, he wouldn't be wrong.

If i'm not good enough for you, then neither is my money. Enjoy begging for more vacation days babe

Divorce finalized last year and it ended with her paying him. Don't be fooled, she spoke with a lawyer and realizes him winning this far after final divorce proceedings means she is entitled to NOTHING.

Thats why shes all "I hope he does the right thing after I took care of him". She wants money, but has been told that she can't force it out of him this far after the divorce so she has to hope he offers.

FDB, n*ggas get took all the time. Let her continue working her fingers to the bone with her new boo. She aint entitled to sh*t but getting the spousal support reduced to 0. Outside of that, she gets nothing.
+8   

2 weeks ago '08        #89
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,020 | Props total: 27568 27568
 Xyrax said
Divorce finalized last year and it ended with her paying him. Don't be fooled, she spoke with a lawyer and realizes him winning this far after final divorce proceedings means she is entitled to NOTHING.

Thats why shes all "I hope he does the right thing after I took care of him". She wants money, but has been told that she can't force it out of him this far after the divorce so she has to hope he offers.

FDB, n*ggas get took all the time. Let her continue working her fingers to the bone with her new boo. She aint entitled to sh*t but getting the spousal support reduced to 0. Outside of that, she gets nothing.
I believe you're right, and I feel you on that. She definitely didn't want to speak on why they split up. Like I said, If I'm not good enough for you, then neither is my money.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #90
Jugador2 7 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 393 393
 ChoAssUp said
And could still fu*k yo bish

Not like you got any
Give me 5 laps fatty

2 weeks ago '07        #91
Avon_Barksdale 4719 heat pts4719
space
space
$50,386 | Props total: 93002 93002
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
This non-story a*s story what the fu*k who gives a sh*t
shut up bi*ch...

2 weeks ago '17        #92
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
$625 | Props total: 3377 3377
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this dude left the damn winning tickets on the counter right after he bought them. Talking about he was messing with his phone or some sh*t. Someone actually turned them in to the store clerk and he didn't ask the clerk about them til the next day... Which was the day of the drawing.

I'm happy for this guy but he doesnt seem like he's that sharp. Not hating, but I'm not surprised he's unemployed.

I have a feeling he won't be alone for long though.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #93
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 1104 1104
 CamburyBXGreat said
What is this repayment she speaks of.

bi*ch move on and make sure those spousal support payments are made in a timely manner.
: eddiehah:

2 weeks ago '14        #94
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 17411 17411
1) She might be one of the realest women to ever walk this earth...

2) That ether...

He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money.”

-----

And cliff for those too lazy to read:

1) Woman was with dude for over a decade and basically financially supported him while he was a bum and never worked.

2. She finally divorced dude and had to pay him half + spousal support because he never worked.

3. He hits the lottery and she's still having to pay him and she's saying basically "I hope he does the right thing."

She's not in the wrong even remotely.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 03-08-2019 at 10:26 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #95
MD20 
space
space
space
 niruggg said
you ain't sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #96
foshoVoodoo 247 heat pts247
space
space
$14,972 | Props total: 35201 35201

2 weeks ago '06        #97
Yung Dilla 1577 heat pts1577
space
space
$63,264 | Props total: 65221 65221
He should look out for her she held him down. Unless she cheated then fu*k that hoe.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #98
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$36,502 | Props total: 24447 24447
I mean she kept that same energy
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #99
MD20 
space
space
space
 YouSmokeReggie said
It’s how she can throw shade and diss him talkin bout he not appealing to her but was wit him 15 years even wen he was a bum so she saw SOMETHIN In him. And she got so much to say bout him and his life how he was a bum and wat he might do wit the money and what he should do

But they ask one thing

Why did u get divorced
She don’t wanna talk bout that

We know bi*ches can never be proven wrong or put on blast
They gonna drag someone under the bus with them or they gonna downplay their actions and use “emotional definitions”

She coulda simply asked now he rich can she stop payin but she said “I think he will do the right thing” they ask WHAT IS THE RIGHT THING then she plays dumb like females be doin , half answering questions talking about “THINK ABOUT IT” that’s like you ask a hoe IS WE fu*kIN and she said “UM IDK IM NOT SURE” that hoe was playin and had no reason to speak on him if she don’t like him honestly AND AINT SPOKEN TO HIM ALLEGEDLY AND DONT WANT TO...
:shaqsalute :

2 weeks ago '06        #100
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,584 | Props total: 11798 11798
 Sin said
If the divorce had nothing to do with her cheating the least he could do i repay her the money she paid him in the divorce

But if she cheated and caused the divorce fu*k her
Shes paying spousal support so it sounds like she cheated
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
-99online now  47
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+60online now  31