The end of used games - All-Digital Xbox coming soon

most viewed right now
+23  211
144 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #76
No Religion 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 5051 5051
 PBC said
nah thats not how it works bruh i been game sharing past 2-3 years and you both can play whenever you want...... it works best like this.

1 person buys all the games on they account..
2nd person adds that account as the primary on they console.
the owner of the account just has to buy the game then the 2nd person logs into the account downloads it then switches back to they account and they can play it from they own account... So both people can play whenever
But once you activate the account as the primary on one console it locks up the games on the other. That's what I've experienced. What am I doing incorrectly?

3 weeks ago '09        #77
red100 12 heat pts12
space
space
$948 | Props total: 561 561
Let's just give away all our freedoms. Lol.

The future of gaming is looking dimmer by every passing year.

And ppl are actually okay with it.
+5   

3 weeks ago '13        #78
PBC 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 7700 7700
 No Religion said
But once you activate the account as the primary on one console it locks up the games on the other. That's what I've experienced. What am I doing incorrectly?
Only the 2nd person should activate the main account as primary so then the 1st person will not have a primary account

3 weeks ago '18        #79
Dnyce215 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 550 550
 HiRolliN said
4tb WD external hdd's go on sale for $80-$90 a couple times every month
I got a Seagate 8tb desktop hard drive.

3 weeks ago '17        #80
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,845 | Props total: 31378 31378
 red100 said
Let's just give away all our freedoms. Lol.

The future of gaming is looking dimmer by every passing year.

And ppl are actually okay with it.
Ive noticed this generation is horrible at identifying and nipping slippery slopes in the bud. Look at who’s our president for crying out loud.
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #81
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,820 | Props total: 26077 26077
 SPdaGOAT said
Ive noticed this generation is horrible at identifying and nipping slippery slopes in the bud. Look at who’s our president for crying out loud.
As you angrily shake your fist telling the kids to get off your lawn.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #82
space
space
 PBC said
Only the 2nd person should activate the main account as primary so then the 1st person will not have a primary account
That's not very clear instruction

2 weeks ago '04        #83
NaMeLeSs- 85 heat pts85
space
space
$9,970 | Props total: 5002 5002
 L1C4 said
How man fu*king consoles do they need to release in one gen?
Xbox360 had a lot of remodels also

2 weeks ago '13        #84
PBC 30 heat pts30
space
space
 No Religion said
That's not very clear instruction
its confusing when typing let me try one more time lol

Example...

You have your psn account that every game will be purchased on.

Give your friend your psn login info.

he will then add your account to his ps4 and he will activate your psn account as primary only on his console.

You dont have to do anything on your end since you are still buying the games from your end..

Whenever you buy a game all your friend has to do is log into your profile go to the store and go to downloads then he can download the game and once the download starts he can log back into his profile and wait while the game downloads..

Tell him to give you a heads up before he signs in because once he logs in it will boot you out..

Now at random times psn will have issues and you will see the lock on games from your profile. All you have to do to fix that is go into settings and restore the license and it will be back to normal.

Only time you are a*sed out is if psn is down because they will have no way to verify the games...

But follow those steps and it works...its alot easier if you gameshare with somebody you trust 100% because the games will be tied to only 1 persons account
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #85
NewLegends 125 heat pts125
space
space
$11,160 | Props total: 12927 12927
Single player non open world isn’t dead. Sony still makes those.

2 weeks ago '11        #86
L1C4 80 heat pts80
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 3388 3388
 NaMeLeSs- said
Xbox360 had a lot of remodels also
They did but didn’t feel like this many

2 weeks ago '04        #87
NaMeLeSs- 85 heat pts85
space
space
$9,970 | Props total: 5002 5002
 L1C4 said
They did but didn’t feel like this many
They have at least 4. It looks like a Xbox one now

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Menosay 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6816 6816
There's always going to be a market for physical
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #89
space
space
 PBC said
its confusing when typing let me try one more time lol

Example...

You have your psn account that every game will be purchased on.

Give your friend your psn login info.

he will then add your account to his ps4 and he will activate your psn account as primary only on his console.

You dont have to do anything on your end since you are still buying the games from your end..

Whenever you buy a game all your friend has to do is log into your profile go to the store and go to downloads then he can download the game and once the download starts he can log back into his profile and wait while the game downloads..

Tell him to give you a heads up before he signs in because once he logs in it will boot you out..

Now at random times psn will have issues and you will see the lock on games from your profile. All you have to do to fix that is go into settings and restore the license and it will be back to normal.

Only time you are a*sed out is if psn is down because they will have no way to verify the games...

But follow those steps and it works...its alot easier if you gameshare with somebody you trust 100% because the games will be tied to only 1 persons account
That's what I've been doing but again, once the primary (game buyers) account is activated on the "friends" machine it means your P4 is no longer your primary machine which locks up your games making you have to reactivate your machine as the primary which in turns locks up the games again on your friends console.

2 weeks ago '15        #90
realityshow 
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 868 868
 Bang On Em said
I hope Sony does the same thing. I've gone 99.9% digital this gen and don't regret it all. Unless you trade in a game a couple of weeks after release. You aren't getting much back anyways
I agree but at least you can get old games for cheap through Amazon etc.... If you go through Ps store there's old a*s games still at almost full fu*king prices

2 weeks ago '09        #91
overbooked 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 316 316
Give it a break with this sh*t already

Remember when Xbox One Released

"Oh you're not going to be able to resell your games"

When i see it, ill believe it.

NEXT

2 weeks ago '13        #92
PBC 30 heat pts30
space
space
 No Religion said
That's what I've been doing but again, once the primary (game buyers) account is activated on the "friends" machine it means your P4 is no longer your primary machine which locks up your games making you have to reactivate your machine as the primary which in turns locks up the games again on your friends console.
Bruh idk what your doing wrong but that’s exactly what I have done and I am able to play like normal

2 weeks ago '15        #93
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$798 | Props total: 1131 1131
 dxl said
They do actually. Sony jacked the idea from MS like 1-2 years ago

And yeah the Share Play method is wack, cause it only lasts for 1 hour... then you gotta reconnect
Sony had this shyt since the ps3.

2 weeks ago '19        #94
dxl 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 138 138
 Truthseeker007 said
Sony had this shyt since the ps3.

My mistake then

2 weeks ago '08        #95
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Lord God said
I wouldn't support it until they come up off the $59.99 MSRP. No reason a digital license should cost the same as a physical disc that's priced according to print, packaging & shipping.
Some games need that $$$ for development cost regardless of the packaging. I doubt that the packaging was ever really a big cost, transportation most likely. Hopefully this pushes more steam like sales on digital goods.

I'm not getting a new xbox until the Anaconda drops w/ a full announcement on specs and a review from Digital foundry.

2 weeks ago '04        #96
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 9030 9030
Yea all digital sh*t is not a good. But idiots will support anything for "convenience"'

2 weeks ago '12        #97
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,668 | Props total: 5497 5497
 No Religion said
Once you lock “your friends” ps4 as your primary only “you” will be allowed to play the games you bought on “your” console. No one else can log into their names and play your games. Anyone however can log into “your friends” console and play your games. You as the game owner can play on any console as long as you are connected to the internet. So no, it’s not possible for “you” to be locked out of anything unless your friend is playing on your account.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 03-13-2019 at 01:21 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #98
OG.JMB.159 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 11607 11607
 96jordan said
First they k*lled couch multiplayer/ split screen , then single player story / non-open world, and Now used games . When will it end?

You broke n*ggas still buy used games and trade games...

2 weeks ago '15        #99
OG.JMB.159 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 11607 11607
 bnw99 said
Yea all digital sh*t is not a good. But idiots will support anything for "convenience"'
Or idiots will complain about anything just to "complain"

If you cant afford a game at full price, just wait til it goes on sale. PS Store, Xbox Store all have flash sales all the time. Black Friday games go on super sale.

I just finished buying Tekken 7, The Crew 2, Dragon Ball Z f*ghters all 3 games for a total of 40 bucks.. I dont even play them sh*ts... I remember I got Mortal Kombat XL for 11 dollars.

If you really want it pay full price, if you dont care too much for it just wait.

2 weeks ago '16        #100
96jordan 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$916 | Props total: 1957 1957
 OG.JMB.159 said

You broke n*ggas still buy used games and trade games...
It’s broke to want to save money ? Where tf you from
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  70
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
79 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+34online now  47
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  29
Mar 24 - If you hit the $750 million Powerball jackpot, here's your tax bill
115 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  22
Article inside Throwback interview of Scareface sh-tting on J Prince for his evil bu..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy