The Top 25 Highest Paying Jobs with NO College Degree 2019

most viewed right now
44 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #101
Proffesor X 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 12574 12574
Alot of these jobs you don't have to have degrees, but the employer will likely hire someone with a degree to fill them........
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #102
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,421 | Props total: 50486 50486
 "SS" said
Got my insurance license and aint looked back. Easy 6 figures for not much work. Some agents I know are touching 7 fugures...but im lazy as fu*k and do the bare minimum
What company u with?

2 weeks ago '06        #103
pants33 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 377 377
 SuL2K12 said
Is that called Aviation Technician?
Yes, or Aircraft Maint Tech(AMT) or A&P(Airframe and Powerplant).
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #104
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,957 | Props total: 9215 9215
 Micheal C. Will said
Misleading is an understatement.

Regardless of the degree, I would rather have a degree my resume than none at all. It shows that you're committed to finishing something at the very least.

Folks underestimate the value of having a degree or two on your resume.

Also, the majority of those jobs listed aren't that glamorous.
Ehhhh, that really depends homie...If youíre an IT letís say and you got a degree you waisted your money, period.
Unless youíre going to be a instructor, teacher, or a project manager itís literally not needed.

Real Case Scenario
In your 4 years to get your degree my young sailors
Got Network +, Sec +, and CASP certifications
4 years actual hands on experience securing, building networks, securing, building and managing accounts, 4 years learning VMWare and using it, 4 years setting up switches and routers, 4 years of troubleshooting issues local and long distance along with 4 years of customer service and maintenance and upkeep.

Both are out of the Navy with no schooling (Hell one of them has a High School Equivalency Diploma) and 1 year and some change out...theyíre making over 80k

It depends bruh
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #105
cleavon15 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 340 340
 NSOperator23 said
Obviously you know about the industry either because you work at one or close to someone that does. With that being said, they start off as Aux Operators/ NLOs and when they get experienced and the company has faith in them, they go to class to become Reactor Operators. Senior reactor operator's are the only positions that I've seen being prior Navy or having an Engineering degree a requirement for to go directly there without any commercial experience
I do, and that is why I put reactor operator in quotations and also why I said that they're not walking off the streets getting that job . This is where me and you agree, I think, that experience is paramount. I stand by the fact that one can get almost any job without a degree. I have yet to think of one where it is absolutely required .
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #106
space
space
 Tha Boss said
What company u with?
Don't believe that breh. Most commissions off Premiums range from about 5% to 20. Now this cat might be in a special situations where he makes 20% off of high priced insurance plans, (I suspect he is embellishing a bit as well )however the majority of them don't. Some barely make 5% so a $2000 policy (which is extremely high) will only garner you 100 bucks. Which isn't bad, but that what are the odds you consistently sell that many $2000 policies in a day? Or even a week for that matter. Most range about 6-1000 on average. And again you have to really be on your grind as well as in a area where people have money to spend on insurance.

Its not a bad side hustle if you have a good talk game and know alot of people with excess money, but if your not and don't you will struggle and barely making anything at all. If for any reason someone might decide to do it, I would recommend doing life insurance, its a much more viable sell then say home or auto or even renters(there is no money in renters insurance)

2 weeks ago '04        #107
bamaboy 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 7 7
Who can tell me the avg salary of a longshoreman in the US. You're welcome!!!

2 weeks ago '11        #108
AgentAddison 155 heat pts155
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 2957 2957
 OG Leno317 said
Aircraft Mechanic should be added. Iím starting school at AIM in July and the average is $20+ /Hr starting off in Texas
Itís what I do.. $20 is entry level. I make $36 a hour. Thereís guy at delta and fedex make $60 a hour.. general atomics guys bring in $120,000 first year if u donít mind getting deployed in Afghanistan or Iraq.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #109
LurkCousins 
space
space
$111 | Props total: 209 209
Iíll add one more to the list. Any type of independent contracter sales jobs. I have zero college education and brought in 90k last year
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #110
sOurxd i e s e 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,788 | Props total: 9066 9066
 Menace718 said
Iím a train conductor and they start us like $34/r
any new on when the test for that comes up again i know it was just out recently

2 weeks ago '06        #111
pants33 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 377 377
 OG Leno317 said
Aircraft Mechanic should be added. Iím starting school at AIM in July and the average is $20+ /Hr starting off in Texas
I finished my A&P training in late 2016. The money is really good depending on where you work. A few companies try to low ball you.
Best advice I can give you for school is take your tests as soon as possible. I know a lot of guys that waited months or a couple years to take their Written, Oral and Practical tests, and they kept failing because the information they learned wasn't fresh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #112
Morris618 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 642 642
 Menace718 said
Iím a train conductor and they start us like $34/r
Do you like your job? I've always wanted to see what it was like.

2 weeks ago '16        #113
1995Nigga 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 126 126
How do you save threads on hear.

2 weeks ago '12        #114
LurkerSince2010 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 5260 5260
 LurkCousins said
Iíll add one more to the list. Any type of independent contracter sales jobs. I have zero college education and brought in 90k last year
You dead serious ?

Iím in college doing general Ed , trying to figure out the best field to jump into.

Iím a*suming that a degree isnít required , but theyíll hire someone with it over someone without .

2 weeks ago '10        #115
Trilluminati GA 435 heat pts435
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 17335 17335
 "SS" said
Got my insurance license and aint looked back. Easy 6 figures for not much work. Some agents I know are touching 7 fugures...but im lazy as fu*k and do the bare minimum
Selling insurance?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #116
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,421 | Props total: 50486 50486
 Proffesor X said
Don't believe that breh. Most commissions off Premiums range from about 5% to 20. Now this cat might be in a special situations where he makes 20% off of high priced insurance plans, (I suspect he is embellishing a bit as well )however the majority of them don't. Some barely make 5% so a $2000 policy (which is extremely high) will only garner you 100 bucks. Which isn't bad, but that what are the odds you consistently sell that many $2000 policies in a day? Or even a week for that matter. Most range about 6-1000 on average. And again you have to really be on your grind as well as in a area where people have money to spend on insurance.

Its not a bad side hustle if you have a good talk game and know alot of people with excess money, but if your not and don't you will struggle and barely making anything at all. If for any reason someone might decide to do it, I would recommend doing life insurance, its a much more viable sell then say home or auto or even renters(there is no money in renters insurance)

You an agent also? I hear cat adjusters do well

2 weeks ago '05        #117
Micheal C. Will 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,027 | Props total: 26910 26910
 Cutty Olds said
Ehhhh, that really depends homie...If youíre an IT letís say and you got a degree you waisted your money, period.
Unless youíre going to be a instructor, teacher, or a project manager itís literally not needed.

Real Case Scenario
In your 4 years to get your degree my young sailors
Got Network +, Sec +, and CASP certifications
4 years actual hands on experience securing, building networks, securing, building and managing accounts, 4 years learning VMWare and using it, 4 years setting up switches and routers, 4 years of troubleshooting issues local and long distance along with 4 years of customer service and maintenance and upkeep.

Both are out of the Navy with no schooling (Hell one of them has a High School Equivalency Diploma) and 1 year and some change out...theyíre making over 80k

It depends bruh
Your right it depends which is majority the job listing.

Because what I learned in resume building classes is that if a employer requires a degree at any level, when you send resume for consideration their system searches for keywords and if certain keywords don't pop up your resume gets tossed to the side.

Now if that job says on the listing that a degree isn't required that person might be OK, but if it is required then that person is out of luck if they don't have one.

I've even had recruiting agencies tell me that straight up that employers look for individuals first with higher education than those who don't.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #118
space
space
 Tha Boss said
You an agent also? I hear cat adjusters do well
Use to be years ago. I let my license expire though......

2 weeks ago '10        #119
JWebb 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 475 475
 cleavon15 said
Didnít need a degree for my tech job. It did make me competitive and gave me a salary bump. Thatís why I harp on experience. Youíll start to notice that job descriptions will forego that degree for x amount of years of experience.
Iím IT as well. From my experience with federal and state jobs, experience trumps a degree. But usually to get a job to build experience, you need a degree. Or youíre stuck making minimal to work low level help-desk jobs which does not build much experience. I have some brilliant Soldiers who work for me that struggle to get civilian work because of the lack of degree. College does not solve everything, but it does make a huge difference.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #120
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$61,696 | Props total: 58791 58791
fire f*ghters, cops, and ems making over 100 grand easy over here
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #121
Illmatic2019 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 3752 3752
 TriniSoldier said
fire f*ghters, cops, and ems making over 100 grand easy over here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #122
Kliq 305 heat pts305
space
space
$10,654 | Props total: 40204 40204
 bvali said
Felon with no college degree, here.

Stick around in the right warehouse for long enough and you will make BANK.

$26 an hour right now just to sit in an office for most of the day, run the bills, sealing trucks and driving them across the lot or across town to pick up/drop off orders.

sh*t is sweet
$26/hr before taxes isnt a lot of money, no shade though

2 weeks ago '09        #123
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$61,696 | Props total: 58791 58791
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #124
OG Leno317 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 2253 2253
 pants33 said
I finished my A&P training in late 2016. The money is really good depending on where you work. A few companies try to low ball you.
Best advice I can give you for school is take your tests as soon as possible. I know a lot of guys that waited months or a couple years to take their Written, Oral and Practical tests, and they kept failing because the information they learned wasn't fresh.
Good looks fam. Did u find it easy to get a job soon after you got your A&P ?

2 weeks ago '12        #125
OG Leno317 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 2253 2253
 AgentAddison said
Itís what I do.. $20 is entry level. I make $36 a hour. Thereís guy at delta and fedex make $60 a hour.. general atomics guys bring in $120,000 first year if u donít mind getting deployed in Afghanistan or Iraq.
How long have you been in this field bro? Is it something you recommend for a long term career?

Home      

most viewed right now
+236online now  39
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... ďBoxdenís HBCU Athelete of the Year!Ē
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  30
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
263 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  25
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  16
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California