The Top 25 Highest Paying Jobs with NO College Degree 2019

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '08        #51
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,809 | Props total: 7387 7387
 Crisp said
Start your own business
next up in my book.

I don't plan on working for someone for the rest of my life, but I understand that it's not everyone's desire to take that risk
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 1702 1702
Great post

2 weeks ago '17        #53
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 3981 3981
 imthatinfamous said
The point of article like this is to show that there is a way to have a good career without college, and a lot of people don't realize that. The Electrician who is debt free, licensed, and earning $50/h working for himself after 5 years was making a way better choice than the liberal arts major who is working at starbucks 5 years later with $100K worth of debt.

Both examples you listed are extremes.

Not everyone goes to school and accumulates $100k in debt for a worthless degree. I’d argue that’s the minority.

Same for self employed electricians making $50 / hour.

These threads always turn into “sh*t on college.”

They never talk about the guy who went to juco, transferred to Duke w/ a fat a*s scholly, and works enterprise sale exec for T-Mo.

Also, as someone mentioned, almost all of these require a decent amount of trade schooling.

BX disappointments think they can just rollover and start caking based on the premise of these threads.
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #54
JWebb 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 475 475
Seems like everyone in this thread is super successful and didn’t need college. Most people will need further education to get on that level. How many of those jobs listed still require significant schooling?
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #55
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,512 | Props total: 46829 46829
List is accurate

2 weeks ago '05        #56
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 11511 11511
 "SS" said
Got my insurance license and aint looked back. Easy 6 figures for not much work. Some agents I know are touching 7 fugures...but im lazy as fu*k and do the bare minimum
Just out of curiosity what type of insurance do you sell?

2 weeks ago '06        #57
Junglist 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 13534 13534
 imthatinfamous said
The point of article like this is to show that there is a way to have a good career without college, and a lot of people don't realize that. The Electrician who is debt free, licensed, and earning $50/h working for himself after 5 years was making a way better choice than the liberal arts major who is working at starbucks 5 years later with $100K worth of debt.
Fam I went to art school

You're not raking up $100K in debt studying Liberal Arts

$50K most and even that is rare

And if you can't find a job in the Art related field chances are you probably sucked
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
JayR04 124 heat pts124
space
space
$11,800 | Props total: 9046 9046
Get in where ya fit in

2 weeks ago '06        #59
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,604 | Props total: 6486 6486
These lists are very misleading. While you might not need a degree, you need some sh*t ton of experience or certifications, or both before you get a chance at most of these
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #60
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3010 3010
 imthatinfamous said
This scenario you listed in incredibly far fetched

A liberal arts degree is not costing you $100K

And that term "Liberal Arts" is a broad spectrum that many Core classes fall under which vary from being a teacher to being a psychologist to being a designer

Nice try at tryna sh*t on College Education tho

You BX n*ggas k*ll me
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #61
Trappn2k 4 heat pts
space
space
$232 | Props total: 556 556
If u ant got no degree and u don’t mind getting dirty look into fracking in the oil industry u can make a ez 60k a year starting out
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #62
imthatinfamous 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,892 | Props total: 7508 7508
 one il matt 56 said
Both examples you listed are extremes.

Not everyone goes to school and accumulates $100k in debt for a worthless degree. I’d argue that’s the minority.

Same for self employed electricians making $50 / hour.

These threads always turn into “sh*t on college.”

They never talk about the guy who went to juco, transferred to Duke w/ a fat a*s scholly, and works enterprise sale exec for T-Mo.

Also, as someone mentioned, almost all of these require a decent amount of trade schooling.

BX disappointments think they can just rollover and start caking based on the premise of these threads.
The guy who went to JUCO and transferred with a "fat a*s scholly" is less likely than the licensed electrician who makes $50/h we all seen Last Chance U...roster of 50+ players but you see a handfull getting those D1 scholarships....yet there are 694,900 licensed electrician in the U.S.A

and in no way am I sh*tting on a college degree...rather degrees that aren't worth the cost to acquire them...take a look at the most expensive schools in the country...a lot of them are liberal arts schools...someone is getting these types of degrees

2 weeks ago '13        #63
North!!! 440 heat pts440
space
space
$59,780 | Props total: 50121 50121
 collegeboy58 said
Is it really that easy? I’ve heard people talking but it just sounds too good to be true.

@
Idk tbh

But yea recently few people I know

Been getting them insurance/investment licenses

2 weeks ago '06        #64
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,553 | Props total: 10715 10715
 projectd06 said
Just out of curiosity what type of insurance do you sell?
I do life and health independently and i sell property and casual inaurance for a firm.

You really make more money on the life and health, but i get guaranteed money. With the life and health you have to purchase leads and they're expensive as fu*k, but when they pay off they pay. You can make 4 or 5 grand in about an hour. Working at the firm its salary plus commission but it's a for sure check twice a month
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #65
space
space
 The Insomniac said
This scenario you listed in incredibly far fetched

A liberal arts degree is not costing you $100K

And that term "Liberal Arts" is a broad spectrum that many Core classes fall under which vary from being a teacher to being a psychologist to being a designer

Nice try at tryna sh*t on College Education tho

You BX n*ggas k*ll me

take a look at this list and note home many of this top 40 are liberal arts schools...

and a liberal arts degree is not a broad spectrum, it has a strong focus on academic area languages, the classics, history, literature...so you think its smart getting a liberal arts degree paying Vassar $54K a year and then becoming a public school teacher? and no one was sh*tting on a college education, rather certain programs people study that weren't worth their cost

2 weeks ago '13        #66
North!!! 440 heat pts440
space
space
 "SS" said
Got my insurance license and aint looked back. Easy 6 figures for not much work. Some agents I know are touching 7 fugures...but im lazy as fu*k and do the bare minimum
What company you work for?

Know some people with Primerica and northwestern mutual

2 weeks ago '13        #67
North!!! 440 heat pts440
space
space
 Jdog168 said
Real Estate Broker in this bih

Well technically agent in my state (New York)

For those not licensed or don’t fw their current brokerage

You join my brokerage; you can get some $$$

For putting people on the squad

Last edited by North!!!; 03-05-2019 at 03:01 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #68
chorizoburger 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 2200 2200
seems like some kind of fisherman would be on the list

2 weeks ago '12        #69
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 12464 12464
Merchant Marine baby

2 weeks ago '15        #70
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 6579 6579
UnElevator mechanics (union) in DC make more than any of those and don't work time and a half. Everything is double time. And their benefits are parallel with government employees.

Electricians make 100k... 20k by the start of February working 6-10s
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #71
Rico23 26 heat pts26
space
space
$46,698 | Props total: 15093 15093
Homer Simpson was out here making over 70k a year
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #72
space
space
 Junglist said
Fam I went to art school

You're not raking up $100K in debt studying Liberal Arts

$50K most and even that is rare

And if you can't find a job in the Art related field chances are you probably sucked
like i have posted before

take a look at this list and note how many in the top 40 are liberal arts schools...Mass school of art...one of the most recognized in its field, has people from all over the country...out of state tuition is $31K a year...so unless all their students are in state, which they are not, someone is acquiring $100K of debt...and again...Columbia, Sarah Lawrence, Vassar, Trinity, Bard...all these universities have art programs, have top ranked art programs...and cost $43K a year or more...so YOU might of went to a cheaper school that had decent tuition, but there are a great deal of people that didn't

2 weeks ago '13        #73
North!!! 440 heat pts440
space
space
 JWebb said
Seems like everyone in this thread is super successful and didn’t need college. Most people will need further education to get on that level. How many of those jobs listed still require significant schooling?
Word

Real estate you can make good money

But the groundwork is tough; going thru that right now...

Lots of on the fly learning/training

2 weeks ago '18        #74
tyke17 
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 507 507
Lol - ok fine.

But let's check it - how many Black & Hispanic Men are going to be able to attain many of the jobs on this list w/o a degree though????

College degrees are almost necessary for the MAJORITY of Black and HIspanic men in this country to beat the game. Please do not fall for this rhetoric. Many of the high paying jobs on this list never go to black or hispanic people.

As someone who used to be a consultant at MBB, I was my head of recruiting at the undergraduate I attended. I made sure to go OUTOF MY WAY to encourage black men and hispanic men to apply.

After the first round round of interviews where I would interview them with an a*sociate, i would make sure to big these minority candidates up. LOL, the partners would take my considerations, then 2nd round interview them, and find ANY excuse to blcok them ( not in line with the company culture, his GPA is a bit lower, doesn;t seem to have intellectual curiosity needed, and other bullsh*t), and this was with a degree from a great university.

Don't be fooled y;all, please. We aint getting the hookup that other races/ethnic groups do
+11   

2 weeks ago '10        #75
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3010 3010
 imthatinfamous said

take a look at this list and note home many of this top 40 are liberal arts schools...

and a liberal arts degree is not a broad spectrum, it has a strong focus on academic area languages, the classics, history, literature...so you think its smart getting a liberal arts degree paying Vassar $54K a year and then becoming a public school teacher? and no one was sh*tting on a college education, rather certain programs people study that weren't worth their cost
You just sent me a link of random schools with most of them being Private Colleges

Private colleges are expensive no matter what you study so that's not a good argument

And you're talking to someone that graduated from an Art school (Parsons, NY) So save me the back and forth
A liberal arts degree is a broad spectrum. It's the core classes that determine your career

A liberal arts major offers a broad overview of the arts, sciences, and humanities. Within the context of a liberal arts degree, you can study modern languages, music, English, anthropology, history, women's studies, psychology, math, political science or many other disciplines.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+28online now  37
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  34
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
262 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+232online now  30
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
125 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+96online now  22
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California