Would you buy a dreamcast 2 if it was like this?

most viewed right now
-72  91
91 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '15        #26
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,954 | Props total: 36712 36712
 KdenIII said
The exclusives look like sh*t and I don't wanna play first gen 3D games, they don't age well.

Go play GoldenEye and see framerate drops to 10fps every time there is action and the worst aiming system ever.

Nostalgia only works with sidescrollers from super Nintendo era.
I played either ps2 or ps1on a led tc and everything was jagged as fu*k
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #27
itsddashrock 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,256 | Props total: 16905 16905
No because I witnessed SEGA dominate then fail miserably twice in my lifetime.

I always co-signed the Saturn back in the day cuz of that Genesis but my oldheads was like "Nah son get that Sony Playstation" and they was right

I already knew the Dreamcast was gon fail when PS2 was announced.
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #28
CaShMoNeYDfG 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 1046 1046
Shenmue
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #29
Scorpz 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 35452 35452
Si..

2 weeks ago '18        #30
addth3sauce 1 heat pts
space
space
$110 | Props total: 129 129
Playstation Box One Switch pro
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
Ledgend X 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$930 | Props total: 1272 1272
bro ain't nobody checking for dreamcast...

2 weeks ago '05        #32
Micheal C. Will 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,027 | Props total: 26914 26914
It depends on the games and as was mentioned the exclusives.

Just buying off name recognition and a few great games from 20 years ago?

Nah

The first Dreamcast was straight, but there was reason why didn't it succeed and the main reason is because of Sega.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 03-02-2019 at 05:32 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
TizOnly1 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 14781 14781
 kami said
I remember a poster on here said you had to go to a forklift job in shenmue to make scraps

I spent half of my summer break in 2000 pushing a forklift around the docks
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
purplepimpsta 
space
space
$478 | Props total: 9 9
 Troll God said
I'm talking about say a Football game. Would it be fair if you was playing a match and was winning and you had to leave because you have to go get some lightbulbs and it can't wait so you have to lose the match and it goes on your record? No you pause the match THEN when you come back challenge the guy again and it starts back again? what's wrong with that? You can't abuse it because if you don't go back to the match in a certain amount of time you lose 2 matches instead of 1?
What the fu*k are you smoking?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
City Boys 19 heat pts19
space
space
$917 | Props total: 1402 1402
B e t a

2 weeks ago '05        #36
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 4900 4900
this sh*t aint nothing but origin for pc.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #37
malcolm hoax 
space
space
$376 | Props total: 2055 2055
 1Oh said
I'd drop a whole grand for a Dreamcast 2 and $100 per game for that library. I'd stan so hard for that sh*t.

Add a next-gen Shinobi and Eternal Champions, and we all the way good.
FACTS Sega should be here

Street of Rage Golden Axe , All these sleeping license
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
TROY 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 5305 5305
 1Oh said
I'd drop a whole grand for a Dreamcast 2 and $100 per game for that library. I'd stan so hard for that sh*t.

Add a next-gen Shinobi and Eternal Champions, and we all the way good.
Bruh this would be a day 1 cop. Gimme power stone 3 on this shot and Issa wrap!!

Throw in hydro thunder, house of the dead, expendable and some others and we lit

I’m not comin out the house
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 324 324
I had dreamcast at launch...I had internet to play online back then as well...

Leave this sh*t be...nothing on that list new...fu*k all these retro request backwards compatibility..you can run most that sh*t on your $100 phone

Every game you listed has been replicated with a rerelease or a modern game around that borrows all of it's design ques...then you left off powerstone so your list is trash

Last edited by BlackjesuS; 03-02-2019 at 08:23 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #40
L33TSauce 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 87 87
Sega is done making consoles and sold off most of the franchise rights to their biggest games. That youtube video is a fake and ain't nothing but a Switch that's been painted....

Back in the day Dreamcast was dope but as far as a comeback? Nah.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #41
sbrown1 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 1246 1246
the pause feature is too far fetched and the same goes for streaming to 8 devices.... “hold on bruh i have to leave and get lightbulbs”
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #42
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,304 | Props total: 5548 5548
 Troll God said
I'm talking about say a Football game. Would it be fair if you was playing a match and was winning and you had to leave because you have to go get some lightbulbs and it can't wait so you have to lose the match and it goes on your record? No you pause the match THEN when you come back challenge the guy again and it starts back again? what's wrong with that? You can't abuse it because if you don't go back to the match in a certain amount of time you lose 2 matches instead of 1?
If you was beating me and you had to go, id let you take your L
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,619 | Props total: 1129 1129
First day! I still got my dreamcast

2 weeks ago '19        #44
Troll God 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 306 306
 Legit Jones said
If you was beating me and you had to go, id let you take your L
Can't say I disagree but at the same time, they deserve their chance at a win? Even if it's a feature only used against friends only, and maybe only like 5 times a year, you can't say it ain't an intriguing feature

2 weeks ago '19        #45
Troll God 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 sbrown1 said
the pause feature is too far fetched and the same goes for streaming to 8 devices.... “hold on bruh i have to leave and get lightbulbs”
The lightbulb thing was just an example plus how is streaming the game to up to 8 devices far fetched. All you need is fast internet connection?

2 weeks ago '19        #46
Troll God 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
It depends on the games and as was mentioned the exclusives.

Just buying off name recognition and a few great games from 20 years ago?

Nah

The first Dreamcast was straight, but there was reason why didn't it succeed and the main reason is because of Sega.
Obviously it would be a totally revamped version of the games. Altered Beast would just be the same game in 3D, it would be like a brand new game. Like Darksouls with all the blood and sh*t but with Altered Beast characters. Outrun would be like Asphalt Urban GT but obviously not a rip off of those games plus NEW exclusives. Don't act like if Sega didn't drop a new console with the same third party games as Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo got, good graphics, backwards compatibility with every Sega console/handheld via download and better exclusives than the Xbox One has now you wouldn't at least think about it. The Xbox One has no exclusives and it sells decently so if the Sega console did everything better how could it fail

2 weeks ago '11        #47
sbrown1 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Troll God said
The lightbulb thing was just an example plus how is streaming the game to up to 8 devices far fetched. All you need is fast internet connection?
the hardware would have to be good enough to stream to 8 different devices. most devices like this such as the nvidia shield tv can currently only stream up to 1 device in 1080p at once, and even that lags over wifi, so streaming 8 is definitely ways away , plus who has 8 people on console at the crib??? streaming to 2 different devices at once will be a thing in future consoles but that will be just for separate screen multiplayer, i doubt we are seeing this feature for at least a few console gens away
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
Troll God 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 sbrown1 said
the hardware would have to be good enough to stream to 8 different devices. most devices like this such as the nvidia shield tv can currently only stream up to 1 device in 1080p at once, and even that lags over wifi, so streaming 8 is definitely ways away , plus who has 8 people on console at the crib??? streaming to 2 different devices at once will be a thing in future consoles but that will be just for separate screen multiplayer, i doubt we are seeing this feature for at least a few console gens away
Nah the streaming would for like a betting system. The system would allow you to watch people play matches and bet for fake money. You get points for getting achievement and stuff and you can redeem it for classic games. You can also bet points for points to try to win more points for more games. Or you can bet games if you want

2 weeks ago '19        #49
Bang On Em 1 heat pts
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1210 1210
If backwards compatibility is your biggest selling point. You would completely bankrupt Sega. If Sega ever did get back into the console business. They would have to create a bunch of new first party titles because none of those franchises are system sellers. No one is going out and spending 500 dollars to play a new Sonic game in 2019.

2 weeks ago '17        #50
MisterJeez 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 156 156
I was in Elementary school when Dreamcast was out. I remember the cube was out at the same time. and the playstation 1. Dreamcast sh*tted on everything. Ready 2 rumble boxing. The original NBA 2k. NFL 2k. Crazy Taxi. Math Hoffman Pro BMX. that dolphin sh*t. I'd get it just for the nostalgia feel. That and Sega Genesis. After those I went to PS2 then 360 now PS4. But dreamcast and sega genesis the goats to me.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Look at this queen
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  19
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+258online now  13
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  5
Video inside Was this the saddest moment in TV History?
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy