They put Cream E Biggums in EA NBA Live 19

most viewed right now
-74  83
94 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #26
Blaffy 117 heat pts117
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 25965 25965

[video - click to view]

I just saw this skit some weeks ago, now he in a video game

Let's get Crank Lucas in super smash bros
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #27
Young F----t 
space
space
$294 | Props total: 665 665
YG and his dress shoes are on there right now. I got Ghost from Power and Offset on my team too.

Why people still hating on Live like it hasn't been good for the past two games? I got 2K and don't touch that trash. I'm good at 2K before you try to act like that's why I don't think it's good.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #28
Young F----t 
space
space
 jewelz1132 said
How do you get em? I don't see it in the store
You have to play the live events. He's not on there yet. YG is on right now.

3 weeks ago '16        #29
Young F----t 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '16        #30
Young F----t 
space
space
Links stopped working but this is Ghost, YG, and Jadakiss fu*ked up hairline.

Last edited by Young F----t; 03-01-2019 at 04:37 AM..

3 weeks ago '04        #31
grydlok 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$10,322 | Props total: 3954 3954
 Young F----t said
Links stopped working but this is Ghost, YG, and Jadakiss fu*ked up hairline.

I saw Kiss

3 weeks ago '10        #32
USC 84 heat pts84
space
space
$24,665 | Props total: 21860 21860

[tweet - click to view]

Cigarette Stompers are a unlockable

@
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #33
Pretty Tone 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,310 | Props total: 20830 20830
Unlockable cigarette stompers

3 weeks ago '14        #34
Spot Rusherz 221 heat pts221
space
space
$13,254 | Props total: 32445 32445
 USC said

@
Cigarette Stomper XIs

dudes gonna tear they achillies wearing them Stacy Adams bro

:deadpg :
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #35
Blaffy 117 heat pts117
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 25965 25965
They should add Ryu and Ken or Sub zero and Scorpion

3 weeks ago '09        #36
kickzrme 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 3457 3457
 wildish said
live events is better than any game mode in 2k............

Court Battles > My park

Y'all n*ggas crazy callin them heauxs cigarette stompers
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #37
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,461 | Props total: 30965 30965
The move at 3:30 fu*king dying

3 weeks ago '18        #38
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 1016 1016
 Kewop Decam said
will nevah evah happen which is a damn shame shame shame!

honestly, it's too hard to release a game like that and nickle and dime people.
That's the perfect game to do that.... You start off with a scrub, and then had to upgrade your character and

3 weeks ago '15        #39
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 2122 2122
This game worth it?? Tired of 2k
+1   

3 weeks ago '08        #40
finalhit 
space
space
space
$507 | Props total: 99 99
Anyone got a link to the song that sampled Air's "Cherry Blossom Girl" in the trailer? Was kinda hot...

3 weeks ago '04        #41
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 4179 4179
 Young F----t said
YG and his dress shoes are on there right now. I got Ghost from Power and Offset on my team too.

Why people still hating on Live like it hasn't been good for the past two games? I got 2K and don't touch that trash. I'm good at 2K before you try to act like that's why I don't think it's good.
I bought Live 19 for $10, played it for 2 weeks and got bored, went back to 2k18...

The game has a lot of potential, but it also needs a lot of work... The game lost me when I discovered my guy with a 60 3 point shot Rating can hit 3s like Reggie Miller...

Can't see myself picking it up again, I feel like I got my $10 worth out of it...

Picked up 2k19 for $30 last month, and that was the nail in the coffin for Live...

I gave it a chance bro...

3 weeks ago '16        #42
Young F----t 
space
space
 Big War said
I bought Live 19 for $10, played it for 2 weeks and got bored, went back to 2k18...

The game has a lot of potential, but it also needs a lot of work... The game lost me when I discovered my guy with a 60 3 point shot Rating can hit 3s like Reggie Miller...

Can't see myself picking it up again, I feel like I got my $10 worth out of it...

Picked up 2k19 for $30 last month, and that was the nail in the coffin for Live...

I gave it a chance bro...
The shot meter is about the timing. The same way 2K used to be before 2K17. I used to hit threes in the park with my 2way Post scorer Center every game in the park and his 3 was in the 60s.

I got every 2K since 16 and after this year I can't buy it anymore. They only update myteam. The same things I see people ridicule Live for is usually what makes me not like 2K. Live 19 plays like 2K18, that's my only issue with Live. They let 2K community force them into making the same gameplay.

3 weeks ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
 Young F----t said
Live 19 plays like 2K18, that's my only issue with Live. They let 2K community force them into making the same gameplay.
It most certainly does not.

I stopped playing 2k18 to play Live 19, and I ended up going back to 2k18 because the gameplay was so different...

The gameplay is very stiff in Live...

Truth be told, I can't pay full price for either game.

2K, as as well as most sports games for that matter, only update a couple of things every year...

But my issue with Live is mainly the gameplay...

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was seeing everybody just shooting threes in the online games... At that point, it's not a basketball game, it's just a 3 point contest... That's so dumb to me, it should be based on your rating, not timing... Seeing complete bums who just bought the game hit threes with ease against my 95 rated player is ridiculous...

Last edited by Big War; 03-02-2019 at 04:56 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #44
Young F----t 
space
space
 Big War said
It most certainly does not.

I stopped playing 2k18 to play Live 19, and I ended up going back to 2k18 because the gameplay was so different...

The gameplay is very stiff in Live...

Truth be told, I can't pay full price for either game.

2K, as as well as most sports games for that matter, only update a couple of things every year...

But my issue with Live is mainly the gameplay...

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was seeing everybody just shooting threes in the online games... At that point, it's not a basketball game, it's just a 3 point contest... That's so dumb to me, it should be based on your rating, not timing... Seeing complete bums who just bought the game hit threes with ease against my 95 rated player is ridiculous...
I cant tell if you're talking about 2K or Live because that's on both games. Telling me I'm wrong doesn't mean you're right btw. I have both games for the past few years and I put time into both. I just played both back to back.

You admitted your player had a 60 3point rating. Right there you just exposed that you didn't really play the game before you judged it if your rating was that low... on top of telling me TWO different reasons you couldn't play anymore. You just turned it on and said "This isn't 2K" and moved on. That's fine but people like you that trash the game after 5 minutes are the ones that give 2K power AND run ppl away from a good game.

2 weeks ago '05        #45
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 547 547

2 weeks ago '04        #46
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,885 | Props total: 3550 3550
 USC said

@
Tight I unlocked them sh*ts when trying to get him smh

2 weeks ago '11        #47
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,053 | Props total: 4444 4444
They paying n*ggas to be in the game and not using the money to pay developers to help fix the gameplay smh

this is gimmicky and cool i like it but at this point i feel like the fans juzt gravitating towards new product stopped their momentum push. The footwork and movement is cool excellent even but thats not the problem with the game in my opinion

2 weeks ago '17        #48
King3X 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 8769 8769

[tweet - click to view]

+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #49
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 2569 2569
bruh can they add this to the vault already lol.
i like the stuff centered around The One a lot.
Live content wise sh*ts on 2K so much and 2K really trying this year with all these events.

2 weeks ago '04        #50
Big War|M 
space
space
 Young F----t said
I cant tell if you're talking about 2K or Live because that's on both games. Telling me I'm wrong doesn't mean you're right btw. I have both games for the past few years and I put time into both. I just played both back to back.

You admitted your player had a 60 3point rating. Right there you just exposed that you didn't really play the game before you judged it if your rating was that low... on top of telling me TWO different reasons you couldn't play anymore. You just turned it on and said "This isn't 2K" and moved on. That's fine but people like you that trash the game after 5 minutes are the ones that give 2K power AND run ppl away from a good game.
1. How can you not tell??? I just told you my experience...

2. I never said you were wrong, we are both stating our opinions.

3. I said his 3pt shooting rating was 60, not his overall rating, my guy was a PG dunker modeled after Iverson, nothing was exposed, I already stated I played the game exclusively for 2 weeks...

I don't know how much time you need to see if you like a game but that was enough for me...

4. How do you know I said, "This isn't 2K"? I'm not loyal to either company, I don't get compensated for choosing one over the other.

5. At this point, you're just a*suming things just to fit your argument, which makes this a pointless conversation.

I said what I said, bottom line, Live needs a lot of work...

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Look at this queen
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  23
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+259online now  14
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Video inside Was this the saddest moment in TV History?
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy