Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #101
back1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 788 788
I’m a corporate lawyer and a democrat. Trump is bordering on illiterate. But he’s actually not far off base here. That’s all I’m going to say here.

4 weeks ago '07        #102
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$639 | Props total: 481 481
i copied this quote from a gentleman on twitter and he couldn't put it any better than this....i can tell you, silently it breaks EVERY BLACK persons heart bc we ALL know at the core of our being that it's true smh

"No other race or gender could get away this level of stupidity. When we as African-Americans use the term "white privilege" it's captured in this video. "...
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #103
Yung Dilla 1578 heat pts1578
space
space
$63,368 | Props total: 65666 65666
Oh my God this guy is a retard. His supporters are retarded, the ones on boxden don't really support him they're just trolls that know y'all are gonna debate them or slap their posts. Either way they get acknowledgement from y'all.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #104
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
$22,048 | Props total: 57065 57065
 ericsupreme said
i copied this quote from a gentleman on twitter and he couldn't put it any better than this....i can tell you, silently it breaks EVERY BLACK persons heart bc we ALL know at the core of our being that it's true smh

"No other race or gender could get away this level of stupidity. When we as African-Americans use the term "white privilege" it's captured in this video. "...

[instagram - click to view]

He begs to differ

You can achieve anything you want.. stop playing victim.. it’s a cancer

4 weeks ago '18        #105
Youngshinebox 94 heat pts94
space
space
$3,795 | Props total: 16325 16325
 MELODY said
Real idiots are all the Politicians that allowed China to take advantage of the United States and its tax payers. Who the fu*k cares about an MOU that doesn't hold any binding value in court. Dumbass liberals focused on a term rather than the larger goal against the Chinese.

Democrat or Republican, no one is stopping the Chinese any time soon.

Their manufacturing holds the worlds economy by the throat lol
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #106
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 9066 9066
 Papi said

He begs to differ

You can achieve anything you want.. stop playing victim.. it’s a cancer
Christ you are worst than Porc smh..
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #107
Fortune 181 heat pts181
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 40809 40809
this is all it was?

4 weeks ago '16        #108
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 bnw99 said
Christ you are worst than Porc smh..
“You either motivated or you hating”

Old head stop quoting me

4 weeks ago '18        #109
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 21947 21947
 ericsupreme said

no lies spotted

4 weeks ago '04        #110
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 9066 9066
 Papi said
“You either motivated or you hating”

Old head stop quoting me
What a fu*king ignorant moron. You are a disgrace.

4 weeks ago '15        #111
RicanLurka 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 4058 4058
 Ymmot said
Yooooo! I'm dying.

There are people who still support this dude...
Run the stats though. How is the country doing over all? I rather let the country fu*k up and build it back stronger than letting it burn to the ground and stay in ashes.

4 weeks ago '07        #112
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,125 | Props total: 6492 6492
 Youngshinebox said
Democrat or Republican, no one is stopping the Chinese any time soon.

Their manufacturing holds the worlds economy by the throat lol
The Chinese are currently being stopped by this administration. Tariffs have drastically hurt their current economy and the Chinese seem desperate in making a deal. They've been in DC this entire week. Another country can rise and implement similar manufacturing policies and attract corporations from around the world without imposing the same tariffs China currently does.

4 weeks ago '17        #113
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,687 | Props total: 33694 33694
 Papi said
He knows what a trade agreement is you idiot but he rather have it in a official contract... these are pointless and they do it to save face for the public... think for yourself

And you take TYT seriously... they get spanked in every debate and defended aoc on the amazon deal thinking that New York was actually giving them 3 billion in cash
You been arguing for four pages now and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't watched the video. Lets post it again. Take some time and watch the exchange again.

[tweet - click to view]

And again why argue the definition of MOU in front the Chinese? They have already agreed to the process. Why? I'll answer that for you it. Trump was day dreaming during the briefing on this trade agreement. He doesn't remember anything. This wasnt the first time MOU was used during this process of the trade agreement. BUT dumbass Trump sure acts like it was the first time he heard it.

Trump said "MOU...MOU I dont like MOU"

Aint nobody asked that jackass what he likes

Last edited by Ifeellikekobe; 02-26-2019 at 05:03 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #114
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,656 | Props total: 25386 25386
 Tommy Bundy said
You're dealing with a demographic who hates Trump only because the media told them to and as a result, they attack everything the guy says without even being able to point out what's wrong with what he said. The media will tell said people to attack the guy because they know that these people don't know the issues nor the technical details about the things that they're criticizing.

I'm neither a democrat nor republican, conservative nor liberal but I can step in the middle and point out the good and the bad...unlike these idiots.
Yeah god forbid people think for themselves and realize what a piece of sh*t trump is in real life. But I see that you guys think people have to be told how to think just because you guys have to be told what to think.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #115
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
You been arguing for four pages now and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't watched the video. Lets post it again. Take some time and watch the exchange again.

And again why argue the definition of MOU in front the Chinese? They have already agreed to the process. Why? I'll answer that for you it. Trump was day dreaming during the briefing on this trade agreement. He doesn't remember anything. He really acted like this is first time that MOU was used during this process of the trade agreement. BUT dumbass Trump sure acts like it was the first time he heard it.

Trump said "MOU...MOU I dont like MOU"
The trade agreement is not legally binding contract you dumbass

That’s the same as a MOU

you got democrats in this thread saying you’re a dumbass

4 weeks ago '17        #116
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
These dude rushed in to protect Daddy Trump honor so fast they don't even think about if they should. There is literally no point in arguing the definition of MOU in front the Chinese.

Trump should

#1 Already know the process of Trade agreements.

#2 Already clarified that definition of MOU with HIS US Trade Representative Robert Lightizer. -Lightizer not some dude that walked in by mistake on a white house tour. Trump acted like he was some tourist. Nah that dude knows what he is talking about.
2b This lazy fu*k had all day to argue that he didn't like MOUs.

#3 Trump should know at this point not to argue in front of the Chinese. Show a united front.

Did a good comparison at the end 8:43. This is how you talk to a child. From now on we are not calling it broccoli. At this point we not arguing if Trump is stupid. He is. And you are too if you think he is not. Hell even if you try to shoot him bail on his stupidity. Im questioning your intelligence. This sorry fu*k has taking the time to study his job.
Dude straight up gave trump the misbehaving child treatment.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #117
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Papi said
he knows what a trade agreement is you idiot but he rather have it in a official contract... these are pointless and they do it to save face for the public... think for yourself

And you take TYT seriously... they get spanked in every debate and defended aoc on the amazon deal thinking that New York was actually giving them 3 billion in cash
Rmember when he didn't know how tariffs worked? And now you have all this confidence he knows how trade deals work?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #118
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Ymmot said
Rmember when he didn't know how tariffs worked? And now you have all this confidence he knows how trade deals work?
Can you say for once bro..... y’all overreacted?

4 weeks ago '17        #119
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 10565 10565
This guy is a walking and talking source of comedic material on a daily fu*king basis.

4 weeks ago '17        #120
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,663 | Props total: 23174 23174
 Lord God said

fu*k is you talkin about

n*gga had to school a president yall claim will deliver the best trade deals?

The us representative should've said and I would've gave him that permission to say "n*gga what"

4 weeks ago '17        #121
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 416 416
 UrBtchMyDck said
MFer had NO IDEA what MOU meant until Bob said it. He said it 46726874 times after that

Bob: “we are not using that term anymore”
because it doesn't mean anything...... it's just a term for an agreement drawn up in the sand....... it literally means NOTHING.

4 weeks ago '17        #122
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Avarice said
ehhh....this is actually one of the least stupid things he's nitpicked...an MOU aint necessarily LEGALLY binding which is what he's gettin at...there's nothing really legally enforceable in an MOU. MOU's also tend to not always have the same level of detail as a "contract contract" also what he was kinda getting at....

I cant believe i just defended this n*gga smh
While you may be right he couldn't articulate that himself

Trump sounds like hes on drugs
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #123
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Papi said
Can you say for once bro..... y’all overreacted?
Do you realize last year we had the biggest trade deficit with China ever and imports hit an all time high? I thought trump was supposed to fix the trade deficit, not make it worse.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #124
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 TizOnly1 said
BX International Trade Negotiators in here trying to tell the lead American international negotiator that he's wrong when he says MOUs are binding.

Only contract y'all ever signed was the boxden terms and conditions, and y'all dummies violate that every week.
And will continue to

4 weeks ago '12        #125
Heisenberg 139 heat pts139
space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 28742 28742
 Papi said
MOU are not legally binding contracts between nations idiot..

Like we have a MOU with North Korea to agree on for them not to make nuclear bombs but they don’t legally have to follow that

n*gga refuses to use the definition of words to fit a narrative

Use a MOU for a business and see what happens

MOU is often used to see the outline of what the contract is gonna be you dumbass

And you googled letter of intent?
Now this n*gga is all of a sudden a trade master after he googles it.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  53
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN
114 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  25
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  24
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+128online now  18
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
377 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy