Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '16        #76
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
$22,048 | Props total: 57065 57065
 sumnsumnsumn said
But they are followed and enforced. All throughout history and the world. They are binding agreements. He has no point and is just running his mouth.
give me an example where it was enforced after a power nation got out of it?

4 weeks ago '17        #77
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,656 | Props total: 25381 25381
Papi having a meltdown in here...
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #78
TheFreakyRobber 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 5806 5806
mfers came up with a word for dumb a*s Trump

MOU

man his supporters are the saddest bunch
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #79
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,056 | Props total: 17480 17480
Trump wasn’t really wrong though.

MOU is like an option in real estate transactions. It’s designed for parties to have a “weasel clause” and cancel the terms/conditions at their discretion.

4 weeks ago '15        #80
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,102 | Props total: 29102 29102
"Maybe it starts out being an automobile but then they build a car with it and then it's a car."
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #81
ziggaman 
space
space
space
$295 | Props total: 291 291
hahahahahahahhahaha
that sh*t got me cracking up
too fu*kin funny

4 weeks ago '18        #82
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$503 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Papi said
MOU

memorandum of understanding (MoU) is a type of agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used either in cases where parties do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement. It is a more formal alternative to a gentlemen's agreement

y’all exposing yourselves dumbass

Edit: again I’m only focused on reality over rhetoric
You're dealing with a demographic who hates Trump only because the media told them to and as a result, they attack everything the guy says without even being able to point out what's wrong with what he said. The media will tell said people to attack the guy because they know that these people don't know the issues nor the technical details about the things that they're criticizing.

I'm neither a democrat nor republican, conservative nor liberal but I can step in the middle and point out the good and the bad...unlike these idiots.

4 weeks ago '05        #83
Micheal C. Will 27 heat pts27
space
space
$31,070 | Props total: 27037 27037
 Tommy Bundy said
You're dealing with a demographic who hates Trump only because the media told them to and as a result, they attack everything the guy says without even being able to point out what's wrong with what he said. The media will tell said people to attack the guy because they know that these people don't know the issues nor the technical details about the things that they're criticizing.

I'm neither a democrat nor republican, conservative nor liberal but I can step in the middle and point out the good and the bad...unlike these idiots.
People don't like Trump because of Trump, it doesn't have anything to do with media.

But nice off you to ignore all the stuff he's been saying and doing on the internet and in his pressers throughout his tenure so far.
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #84
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
$997 | Props total: 1313 1313
 Lord God said
Except no one had to reference wiki or any other sh*t for this post. It's a "straight from horses mouth" video of Trumps own lead trade negotiator explaining what an MOU is, and having to ask the press to refer to it as a trade agreement so as not to confuse the sitting fu*king president of these United States.
I guess i should have kept that bottom part I edited out. My post was in response to the trumpers, but was supposed to be inclusive to everybody. The fact that you just reasonably pointed out something you disagree with me on with means that im not talking about you. Just the people in here trying to flex their nonexistent knowledge into situations they have no business commenting on.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #85
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
People don't like Trump because of Trump, it doesn't have anything to do with media.

But nice off you to ignore all the stuff he's been saying and doing on the internet and in his pressers throughout his tenure so far.
Trump is not perfect.. and he’s not a compassionate president

But you don’t think it’s a little over blown?

4 weeks ago '17        #86
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,599 | Props total: 27272 27272
lastly MOU's are used because a legally binding contract can only be written by Congress. The whole States rights thing.

Legislation by the legislative branch, who would have thought.

I feel this is needed.

[video - click to view]

a shame that this generation has nothing like this.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #87
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 21944 21944
 Papi said

+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #88
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Lord God said
Most of the outrage been politically correct pussies

4 weeks ago '08        #89
WarviewVA 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 201 201
I’m convinced these are the same white people pretending to be black posting above me
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #90
MaFF 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 343 343
 Micheal C. Will said

4 weeks ago '09        #91
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,119 | Props total: 9332 9332
Unparalleled levels of bullsh*ting

[video - click to view]

+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #92
Micheal C. Will 27 heat pts27
space
space
$31,070 | Props total: 27037 27037
 Papi said

Well when you become the leader of the free world there are certain prerequisites and standards that come with the title of being the President of the United States.

Which means stuff that he saids or does will get overblown good or bad, it is what it is.

The problem with this guy is that it seems he in over his head and is not equipped to be President.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #93
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Well when you become the leader of the free world there are certain prerequisites and standards that come with the title of being the President of the United States.

Which means stuff that he saids or does will get overblown good or bad, it is what it is.

The problem with this guy is that it seems he in over his head and is not equipped to be President.
I personally don’t give a fu*k as long as the ship is going the correct course
Which you can’t show me in any numbers involving the economy and jobs that it’s not

It’s been too many “nice” presidents who fu*ked us

4 weeks ago '04        #94
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,753 | Props total: 3649 3649
Whos on first.....
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #95
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,687 | Props total: 33694 33694
 Ymmot said
Papi having a meltdown in here...
These dude rushed in to protect Daddy Trump honor so fast they don't even think about if they should. There is literally no point in arguing the definition of MOU in front the Chinese.

Trump should

#1 Already know the process of Trade agreements.

#2 Already clarified that definition of MOU with HIS US Trade Representative Robert Lightizer. -Lightizer not some dude that walked in by mistake on a white house tour. Trump acted like he was some tourist. Nah that dude knows what he is talking about.
2b This lazy fu*k had all day to argue that he didn't like MOUs.

#3 Trump should know at this point not to argue in front of the Chinese. Show a united front.

[video - click to view]

Did a good comparison at the end 8:43. This is how you talk to a child. From now on we are not calling it broccoli. At this point we not arguing if Trump is stupid. He is. And you are too if you think he is not. Hell even if you try to shoot him bail on his stupidity. Im questioning your intelligence. This sorry fu*k hasn't taking the time to study his job.

Last edited by Ifeellikekobe; 02-26-2019 at 04:57 PM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #96
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
These dude rushed in to protect Daddy Trump honor so fast they don't even think about if they should. There is literally no point in arguing the definition of MOU in front the Chinese.

Trump should

#1 Already know the process of Trade agreements.

#2 Already clarified that definition of MOU with HIS US Trade Representative Robert Lightizer. -Lightizer not some dude that walked in by mistake on a white house tour. Trump acted like he was some tourist. Nah that dude knows what he is talking about.
2b This lazy fu*k had all day to argue that he didn't like MOUs.

#3 Trump should know at this point not to argue in front of the Chinese. Show a united front.

Did a good comparison at the end 8:43. This is how you talk to a child. From now on we are not calling it broccoli. At this point we not arguing if Trump is stupid. He is. And you are too. Hell even if you try to shoot him bail on his stupidity. Im questioning your intelligence. This sorry fu*k has taking the time to study his job.
he knows what a trade agreement is you idiot but he rather have it in a official contract... these are pointless and they do it to save face for the public... think for yourself

And you take TYT seriously... they get spanked in every debate and defended aoc on the amazon deal thinking that New York was actually giving them 3 billion in cash

4 weeks ago '14        #97
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,361 | Props total: 18043 18043
I'm not gon sit here and act like I know what a memorandum of understanding is and thank god I don't need to. I'd make a straight a*s of myself just like this

4 weeks ago '17        #98
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 416 416
it's sad that people think that was a dumb statement because trump is exactly right, he wants a definitive in writing trade agreement instead of a bunch of legal jargon that anyone can change at any time. how could anybody think that's stupid? that's exactly what you need to get the job done, or else china will bend on it like they have been doing for years. this is how you get the agreements done properly instead of a bunch of talk and rhetoric. reguardless if you like trump or not, it's pretty easy to see his is correct on it.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #99
UrBtchMyDck 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1013 1013
MFer had NO IDEA what MOU meant until Bob said it. He said it 46726874 times after that

Bob: “we are not using that term anymore”
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #100
DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 12819 12819
 OCT DION said
I'm not gon sit here and act like I know what a memorandum of understanding is and thank god I don't need to. I'd make a straight a*s of myself just like this
So you just gonna contradict your whole post with that ending

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  21
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  12
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy