Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

most viewed right now
-16  67
34 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #51
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
$22,008 | Props total: 56865 56865
 TizOnly1 said
BX International Trade Negotiators in here trying to tell the lead American international negotiator that he's wrong when he says MOUs are binding.

Only contract y'all ever signed was the boxden terms and conditions, and y'all dummies violate that every week.
Iím sure trump has negotiated more deals overseas than him who got us in fu*ked situations in trade deals recently

3 weeks ago '15        #52
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,626 | Props total: 7527 7527
 Papi said
Now you understand... thatís trumps point... I donít want to go in a MOU because you can back out and itís not a legal contract... itís pointless and itís to make face for the public who donít understand those definitions
It is binding, and even if it was a legal contract there are ways to get out of that too legally so still your point is moot. Acting like you can't get out of a contract.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #53
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,474 | Props total: 31006 31006
 Gold Face said
Misunderstanding a term isnít a barometer for negotiating trades. I didnt know what an MOU was till @ posted it

Boxden claimed their intelligence superiority to soon today

Shouldnít you know this as a person in his position.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #54
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,526 | Props total: 27091 27091
there are no such thing as a legally binding trade contracts.

That is why trump was able to back out of TPP and NAFTA.
They are all MOU's and part of maritime law.
+7   

3 weeks ago '14        #55
aabablusaan 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 179 179
This is the first time that I've ever typed this statement, but President Trump is actually correct. MOUs aren't contracts, as they set the initial terms for a formal contract. MOUs don't have any specific penalties if one party deviates from the agreement, so an MOU would not be the correct instrument for a formal trade agreement.

3 weeks ago '17        #56
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,526 | Props total: 27091 27091
 Papi said
Iím sure trump has negotiated more deals overseas than him who got us in fu*ked situations in trade deals recently
but not trade between nations, huge difference and different set of laws.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #57
Gold Face 
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 5007 5007
@ @

My stocks have also appreciated

I made 24k in January

3 weeks ago '16        #58
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
It is binding, and even if it was a legal contract there are ways to get out of that too legally so still your point is moot. Acting like you can't get out of a contract.
Itís not a binding contract.. itís the intent to have a legal contract...those things are very different

now I see why China been taking advantage for the past 7 years

And itís MOU definition videos if you wanna see too

3 weeks ago '18        #59
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 21827 21827
 dubsax said
there are no such thing as a legally binding trade contract.

You're arguing legally binding when no one is. Just binding... MOUs are normal practice for trade deals
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #60
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 9329 9329
 Avarice said
ehhh....this is actually one of the least stupid things he's nitpicked...an MOU aint necessarily LEGALLY binding which is what he's gettin at...there's nothing really legally enforceable in an MOU. MOU's also tend to not always have the same level of detail as a "contract contract" also what he was kinda getting at....

I cant believe i just defended this n*gga smh
Sign a MOu and break the deal, go to court and see what happens. The judge will rule in the favor against the person breaking the MoU unless there is great reason too

3 weeks ago '16        #61
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
 dubsax said
but not trade between nations, huge difference and different set of laws.
MOU is the legal definition in all leading nations

3 weeks ago '14        #62
CEITEDMOFO 507 heat pts507
space
space
$24,116 | Props total: 31337 31337
THATS MY PRESIDENT HE DONT KNO sh*t EXCEPT MAKIN AMERICA RICH AGAIN

3 weeks ago '18        #63
Binary 103 heat pts103
space
space
$3,345 | Props total: 6220 6220
Whatís the issue here?

More so, it seems like a bunch of people are getting their TDS flared up
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #64
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,776 | Props total: 21495 21495
Stupid people love glorifying stupid people

+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #65
space
space
 Papi said
Itís not a binding contract.. itís the intent to have a legal contract...those things are very different

now I see why China been taking advantage for the past 7 years

And itís MOU definition videos if you wanna see too
Well no sh*t it's not a contract, it's a binding agreement. The man in the video just told you that. He would know better than trump would.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #66
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$932 | Props total: 1054 1054
Loool

Too funny

3 weeks ago '11        #67
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 6148 6148
 Ymmot said
Yooooo! I'm dying.

There are people who still support this dude...
Caucasian mediocrity gets given a fu*king pass... But let a n*gga so much as mispronounce a word from another language and News cycles would be blaring 24/7.

Trumps a fu*king idiot, and I can't wait to see that clown removed in 2020.
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #68
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
 dubsax said
there are no such thing as a legally binding trade contracts.

Thatís exactly he case heís trying to make... he wants the sh*t in official contract.. thatís the whole reason why we put him in office.. for these moments.. we not trying to get fu*ked again like 7 years ago

3 weeks ago '05        #69
TheChief 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,835 | Props total: 12072 12072

[video - click to view]

+3   

3 weeks ago '09        #70
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$932 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Papi said
thatís the whole reason why we put him in office.. for these moments..
Exactly

3 weeks ago '15        #71
LT88 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$309 | Props total: 1071 1071
I could be wrong, but I think an MOU in terms of trade between 2 countries has a slightly different meaning than in the business world.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #72
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
Well no sh*t it's not a contract, it's a binding agreement. The man in the video just told you that. He would know better than trump would.
thatís exactly trumps case... he donít give a fu*k about MOU because they hardly are followed... I just watched a WW2 documentary when Hitler planned to fu*k Stalin off that sh*t but Stalin got the drop off those same type of MOU

Now JP Morgan and chase had legal contracts for Nazi and couldnít legally get out of it(even though they were secretly Nazis allegedly)

3 weeks ago '15        #73
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
$995 | Props total: 1312 1312
The fact that any of you n*ggas had to look this sh*t up just says that none of yall are really in the know of any of this. All these new and old buzz words being used (obv not this in particular) and the negative, combative emotion yall put into policy just make yall seem so damn dumb and out the loop with actual governing. I'm not even saying anybodys wrong for their support of any of these officials or for following politics and not being well. Its just that 80% of the sh*t yall really dont understand any type of policy, political jargon, or even surface information on how sh*t is run but come here to school equally uniformed posters.

Im also not saying that because you had to look some sh*t up youre an uniformed idiot. Just in general take a look in the mirror and ask yourself "Do I really know what I'm talking about?"
Reading wikipedia and watching cnn and msnbc or whatever bullsh*t does not make you any more of a political scientist than the idiot in Hanoi right now.
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #74
space
space
 Papi said
thatís exactly trumps case... he donít give a fu*k about MOU because they hardly are followed... I just watched a WW2 documentary when Hitler planned to fu*k Stalin off that sh*t but Stalin got the drop off those same type of MOU

Now JP Morgan and chase had legal contracts for Nazi and couldnít legally get out of it(even though they were secretly Nazis allegedly)
But they are followed and enforced. All throughout history and the world. They are binding agreements. He has no point and is just running his mouth.

3 weeks ago '18        #75
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 21827 21827
 RevolverLuciana said
The fact that any of you n*ggas had to look this sh*t up just says that none of yall are really in the know of any of this. All these new and old buzz words being used (obv not this in particular) and the negative, combative emotion yall put into policy just make yall seem so damn dumb and out the loop with actual governing. I'm not even saying anybodys wrong for their support of any of these officials or for following politics and not being well. Its just that 80% of the sh*t yall really dont understand any type of policy, political jargon, or even surface information on how sh*t is run but come here to school equally uniformed posters.

Im also not saying that because you had to look some sh*t up youre an uniformed idiot. Just in general take a look in the mirror and ask yourself "Do I really know what I'm talking about?"
Reading wikipedia and watching cnn and msnbc or whatever bullsh*t does not make you any more of a political scientist than the idiot in Hanoi right now.
Except no one had to reference wiki or any other sh*t for this post. It's a "straight from horses mouth" video of Trumps own lead trade negotiator explaining what an MOU is, and having to ask the press to refer to it as a trade agreement so as not to confuse the sitting fu*king president of these United States.
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  49
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  39
Spring Break aint what it used to be. IG/Thotiana Culture effect
163 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+97online now  33
Rap Concerts are a weird environment