Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

most viewed right now
+36  79
95 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-88  53
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #26
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 21810 21810
n*ggas in here trying to say Trumps lead trade negotiator is wrong in his summary of what a MOU is to save Trump
+25   

3 weeks ago '19        #27
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$881 | Props total: 4728 4728
We spotted the trump university graduates @ @ aka @

Here come collect this dumbasses
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #28
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
$21,986 | Props total: 56732 56732
 Ymmot said
Yeah it's a 4 year experiment where a complete moron tries to run the country and they're seeing how many of you dumb fu*ks will sit around everyday and try to rationalize every stupid thing they do and say.
my investments tripled in Square stock since he’s been in office ... he economy is not slowing down no time soon

Tf you talking about? The country is thriving for n*ggas who’s not workers

Last edited by Papi; 02-26-2019 at 03:39 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #29
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,323 | Props total: 24768 24768
 Lord God said
n*ggas in here trying to say Trumps lead trade negotiator is wrong in his summary of what a MOU is to save Trump
For real. @ should be a professor at The Wharton School and instead she's wasting her time arguing and trolling on a message board. What a waste...
+14   

3 weeks ago '06        #30
Avarice 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 313 313
ehhh....this is actually one of the least stupid things he's nitpicked...an MOU aint necessarily LEGALLY binding which is what he's gettin at...there's nothing really legally enforceable in an MOU. MOU's also tend to not always have the same level of detail as a "contract contract" also what he was kinda getting at....

I cant believe i just defended this n*gga smh
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #31
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,625 | Props total: 7513 7513
 Papi said
your dumbass thought you had it

MOU are the intention to agree on a contract but it is not a contract and you donít have to follow everything on that document

You copied pasted without even reading the sh*t
No

You're twisting the words to say they are not, and I'm showing you they are but they have exceptions that make them nonbinding.

In the original video, the man had a point and it was true and he was right as am I, he just chose to bow down to Trump because he had literally just made him look stupid. So he immediately tucked tail to keep his job. You idiots are lapping this sh*t up and totally disregarding what was originally said. The point is Trump just wants to ram a deal thru he even said it himself. Totally overstepping norms. Can't wait to vote him out.
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #32
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,323 | Props total: 24768 24768
 Papi said
my investments tripled in Square stock since he’s been in offense... he economy is not slowing down no time soon

Tf you talking about? The country is thriving for n*ggas who’s not workers
This whole post is hilarious for so many reasons.

You're investments tripled? Now you have $40?
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #33
danneywilliams 45 heat pts45
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 3807 3807
Only idiots in this thread seem to be the people who don't understand what Trump is talking about. Liberals hear him saying things they don't understand and calls him an idiot.

3 weeks ago '16        #34
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
No

You're twisting the words to say they are not, and I'm showing you they are but they have exceptions that make them nonbinding.

In the original video, the man had a point and it was true and he was right as am I, he just chose to bow down to Trump because he had literally just made him look stupid. So he immediately tucked tail to keep his job. You idiots are lapping this sh*t up and totally disregarding what was originally said. The point is Trump just wants to ram a deal thru he even said it himself. Totally overstepping norms. Can't wait to vote him out.
The required elements are: offer and acceptance, consideration, and the intention to be legally bound (animus contrahendi). In the U.S., the specifics can differ slightly depending on whether the contract is for goods (falls under the Uniform Commercial Code [UCC]) or services (falls under the common law of the state).
Theyíre not your words you copy and pasted the definition and forgot to read it

Key word fellas: INTENTION

3 weeks ago '07        #35
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 6475 6475
Real idiots are all the Politicians that allowed China to take advantage of the United States and its tax payers. Who the fu*k cares about an MOU that doesn't hold any binding value in court. Dumbass liberals focused on a term rather than the larger goal against the Chinese.

3 weeks ago '15        #36
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,625 | Props total: 7513 7513
 Papi said
Theyíre not your words you copy and pasted the definition and forgot to read it

Key word fellas: INTENTION
Yeah so if we enter this MOU we both intend to the deal. Making it binding. That's not to say you can't pull out or anything. But you literally just quoted what you needed to make it binding.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #37
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
 Ymmot said
This whole post is hilarious for so many reasons.

You're investments tripled? Now you have $40?
you exposing yourself... my shares in square stock have trippled... I a*sumed you know how it works In the stock exchange

If I bought 1,000 shares on 10 dollar a share in 2015 and sold it 3x that amount

How much would I get you worker?

3 weeks ago '16        #38
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
 MELODY said
Real idiots are all the Politicians that allowed China to take advantage of the United States and its tax payers. Who the fu*k cares about an MOU that doesn't hold any binding value in court. Dumbass liberals focused on a term rather than the larger goal against the Chinese.

n*ggas really exposing themselves

3 weeks ago '16        #39
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
Yeah so if we enter this MOU we both intend to the deal. Making it binding. That's not to say you can't pull out or anything. But you literally just quoted what you needed to make it binding.
Now you understand... thatís trumps point... I donít want to go in a MOU because you can back out and itís not a legal contract... itís pointless and itís to make face for the public who donít understand those definitions

3 weeks ago '16        #40
Young F----t 
space
space
$294 | Props total: 665 665
This really needed a thread?

3 weeks ago '17        #41
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,514 | Props total: 27065 27065
 Papi said
MOU

memorandum of understanding (MoU) is a type of agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used either in cases where parties do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement. It is a more formal alternative to a gentlemen's agreement

y’all exposing yourselves dumbass
correct
because there is no mechanism for a legally binding agreement on trade.
This goes back to maritime law and the carriage of goods.

It has been a handshake agreement for trade since ships had sails.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #42
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
 Avarice said
ehhh....this is actually one of the least stupid things he's nitpicked...an MOU aint necessarily LEGALLY binding which is what he's gettin at...there's nothing really legally enforceable in an MOU. MOU's also tend to not always have the same level of detail as a "contract contract" also what he was kinda getting at....

I cant believe i just defended this n*gga smh

Thank you.. now you someone I can have a civil disagreement with...

the White House doing a social experiment

3 weeks ago '05        #43
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 9315 9315
 Gold Face said
a deal ainít done till documents are read and signed

Then again the only time boxden members sign their name for anything is at social services

MOU is legally binding....
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #44
Papi 598 heat pts598
space
space
@ 2nd page is hilarious

Even the moderate liberals think the left is dumb as sh*t

Last edited by Papi; 02-26-2019 at 04:00 PM..

3 weeks ago '19        #45
Covfefe2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 995 995
6 more years and there's not a single thing you liberal snowflake cry babies can do about it whatsoever.

3 weeks ago '18        #46
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 2218 2218
 Sin said
i can't wait until we have a competent president again

I'm still not voting for him.

The fact he wants to stop these rich billionaire fu*ks from paying their share and using the same bullsh*t logic as to why they are entitle not to do so, I'm not giving that a**hole my vote.

Howard I'm sure he's in it not for the country. I'm sure and I'm certain he's probably doing Trump a favor by throwing a fu*king monkey wrench to the Dems.

But Mike as much as I like him as mayor, I can't fu*k with him just on that basis.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #47
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 3991 3991
 BradTheGreat said
Of course he's not paying attention.

All this a**hole wants to do is watch TV (mostly Fox and Friends and anything on Fox News), talk sh*t on Twitter and lastly, go to Florida and play golf.

The man literally exemplifies what white privilege and being born rich is all about. Not understanding sh*t, because someone is cleaning his stupidity.

Thank you, my g.

Been trying to communicate this.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #48
Lord God 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 21810 21810
 Gold Face said
Misunderstanding a term isnít a barometer for negotiating trades. I didnt know what an MOU was till @ posted it:
You're not president of the United States

Lighthizer had to ask the press to call it a "trade agreement" just so the president wouldn't say he doesn't care about them.

This sh*t nuts
+13   

3 weeks ago '04        #49
TizOnly1 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$8,845 | Props total: 14785 14785
BX International Trade Negotiators in here trying to tell the lead American international negotiator that he's wrong when he says MOUs are binding.

Only contract y'all ever signed was the boxden terms and conditions, and y'all dummies violate that every week.
+18   

3 weeks ago '11        #50
Sin 1915 heat pts1915
space
space
$28,762 | Props total: 83836 83836
 BradTheGreat said
I'm still not voting for him.

The fact he wants to stop these rich billionaire fu*ks from paying their share and using the same bullsh*t logic as to why they are entitle not to do so, I'm not giving that a**hole my vote.

Howard I'm sure he's in it not for the country. I'm sure and I'm certain he's probably doing Trump a favor by throwing a fu*king monkey wrench to the Dems.

But Mike as much as I like him as mayor, I can't fu*k with him just on that basis.
we will see if he ever decides to run and what his platform might be

Home      

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  43
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  33
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Google Stadia