Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

most viewed right now
63 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #1
10553 page views
240 comments

Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 21883 21883
Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot.

image fu*k is you talkin about

n*gga had to school a president yall claim will deliver the best trade deals?

+158   

240 comments for "Feb 26 - Good Lord, this man is an ENTIRE idiot."

4 weeks ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,681 | Props total: 33669 33669

I guarantee they explained the process to Trump over the course of his presidency. And fu*king child hasn't been paying attention this whole time. I guess he has been too occupied with owning the soy boys on twitter then learning the details of being president of the united states.
+58   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,080 | Props total: 38570 38570
fu*king moron.
+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,129 | Props total: 2285 2285
 Ifeellikekobe said

I guarantee they explained the process to Trump over the course of his presidency. And fu*king child hasn't been paying attention this whole time. I guess he has been too occupied with owning the soy boys on twitter then learning the details of being president of the united states.

Of course he's not paying attention.

All this a**hole wants to do is watch TV (mostly Fox and Friends and anything on Fox News), talk sh*t on Twitter and lastly, go to Florida and play golf.

The man literally exemplifies what white privilege and being born rich is all about. Not understanding sh*t, because someone is cleaning his stupidity.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 02-26-2019 at 03:54 PM..
+88   

4 weeks ago '11        #5
Sin 1926 heat pts1926
space
space
$28,869 | Props total: 84244 84244
i can't wait until we have a competent president again

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Sin; 02-26-2019 at 03:07 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
$22,048 | Props total: 57065 57065
MOU

memorandum of understanding (MoU) is a type of agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used either in cases where parties do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement. It is a more formal alternative to a gentlemen's agreement

y’all exposing yourselves dumbass

Edit: again I’m only focused on reality over rhetoric

Last edited by Papi; 02-26-2019 at 04:10 PM..

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 5599 5599
Misunderstanding a term isn’t a barometer for negotiating trades. I didnt know what an MOU was till @ posted it

Boxden claimed their intelligence superiority to soon today

Last edited by Gold Face; 02-26-2019 at 03:09 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,612 | Props total: 25291 25291
Yooooo! I'm dying.

There are people who still support this dude...
+22   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
a deal ain’t done till documents are read and signed

Then again the only time boxden members sign their name for anything is at social services

Last edited by Gold Face; 02-26-2019 at 03:14 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #10
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Gold Face said
Misunderstanding a term isn’t a barometer for negotiating trades. I didnt know what an MOU was till @ posted it

Boxden claimed their intelligence superiority to soon today

They gonna ignore my post

Sheeps don’t think for themselves

4 weeks ago '16        #11
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Ymmot said
Yooooo! I'm dying.

trump was right about the definition dumbass

4 weeks ago '04        #12
MALIS 
space
space
space
$3,452 | Props total: 2812 2812
Wow, such low comprehension
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 Papi said
They gonna ignore my post

Sheeps don’t think for themselves
Let’s see how many other commie gang members come in without reading your post to claim their intelligence superiority over trump

Over under is a hard 2

4 weeks ago '14        #14
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 42483 42483
This n*gga is a trip. The fact that Democrats even have a chance of losing to this idiot in 2020 says so much about the country and that party
+39   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ymmot said
Yooooo! I'm dying.

@ we’re at 1, looking good if you took the over

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Gold Face said
@ we’re at 1, looking good if you took the over

I think the White House is doing a social experiment with this one

4 weeks ago '15        #17
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,631 | Props total: 7534 7534

Spin brigade at it early I see.

Last edited by sumnsumnsumn; 02-26-2019 at 03:22 PM..
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Papi said
MOU

memorandum of understanding (MoU) is a type of agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used either in cases where parties do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement. It is a more formal alternative to a gentlemen's agreement

y’all exposing yourselves dumbass
I realize you're always gonna sheep it up and defend your master at all costs, and all your low IQ friends will hype you up, but...

- A letter of intent is a document, often used in mergers and acquisitions, that records the preliminary terms of an agreement.
- A memorandum of understanding is an agreement between two or more parties outlining the terms and details of an understanding,
- The primary difference between the two is that a letter of intent is not binding, whereas a memorandum of understanding is considered binding and carries weight in a court of law.
+63   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Papi said
I think the White House is doing a social experiment with this one
Yeah it's a 4 year experiment where a complete moron tries to run the country and they're seeing how many of you dumb fu*ks will sit around everyday and try to rationalize every stupid thing they do and say.
+31   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,681 | Props total: 33669 33669

Slapping and moving on
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 Ymmot said
I realize you're always gonna sheep it up and defend your master at all costs, and all your low IQ friends will hype you up, but...

- A letter of intent is a document, often used in mergers and acquisitions, that records the preliminary terms of an agreement.
- A memorandum of understanding is an agreement between two or more parties outlining the terms and details of an understanding,
- The primary difference between the two is that a letter of intent is not binding, whereas a memorandum of understanding is considered binding and carries weight in a court of law.
MOU are not legally binding contracts between nations idiot..

Like we have a MOU with North Korea to agree on for them not to make nuclear bombs but they don’t legally have to follow that

n*gga refuses to use the definition of words to fit a narrative

Use a MOU for a business and see what happens

MOU is often used to see the outline of what the contract is gonna be you dumbass

And you googled letter of intent?

Last edited by Papi; 02-26-2019 at 03:29 PM..

4 weeks ago '15        #22
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,631 | Props total: 7534 7534
 Ymmot said

Plus, only quoted half the definition

Whether a document constitutes a binding contract depends only on the presence or absence of well-defined legal elements in the text proper of the document (the so-called "four corners"). The required elements are: offer and acceptance, consideration, and the intention to be legally bound (animus contrahendi). In the U.S., the specifics can differ slightly depending on whether the contract is for goods (falls under the Uniform Commercial Code [UCC]) or services (falls under the common law of the state).

Many companies and government agencies use MoUs to define a relationship between departments, agencies or closely held companies.

+10   

4 weeks ago '16        #23
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said

Whether a document constitutes a binding contract depends only on the presence or absence of well-defined legal elements in the text proper of the document (the so-called "four corners"). The required elements are: offer and acceptance, consideration, and the intention to be legally bound (animus contrahendi). In the U.S., the specifics can differ slightly depending on whether the contract is for goods (falls under the Uniform Commercial Code [UCC]) or services (falls under the common law of the state).

Many companies and government agencies use MoUs to define a relationship between departments, agencies or closely held companies.

your dumbass thought you had it

MOU are the intention to agree on a contract but it is not a contract and you don’t have to follow everything on that document

You copied pasted without even reading the sh*t

4 weeks ago '16        #24
Papi 602 heat pts602
space
space
OMG it’s really people who don’t know what a MOU is

You can tell who doesn’t work for themselves

4 weeks ago '17        #25
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said

Yeah, she's an idiot.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  51
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  49
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  46
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces