Crackdown 3 was the most-played new game at launch,beating Far Cry New Dawn & Metro Exodus

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '17        #51
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,843 | Props total: 31374 31374
 Krazie said
They don't NEED to stream games

I think all this hatred is starting to drive you stupid, my man.
So what advantage is their new console gonna bring forth? They’re not just gonna produce chunks of metal for the fu*k of it.

Yall not thinking this sh*t through at all and got the nerve to call me stupid. Im sure Ill be saying I told you so in a few months to a year. Like I said about this issue
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #52
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
all that other sh*t you said was baseless uninformed nonsense and mostly opinion based which is cool you entitled to that so I'll let you rock

that right there is all they care about my G whether you buy there system and they cake the 30% off of the third party games you buy for it, you play on PC with play anywhere OR play on other devices and just pay for gamepass you have to give them money thats all I was getting at so saying "heh I dont even have to own an xbox to play Microsofts games" and then turning around and giving them 120 dollars a years for the next 7 to 10 years to play those games is still playing into their plan no company makes money off hardware except nintendo I dont when you slow n*ggas are gonna get that through your heads on here.

another flaw in your point is you said it yourself, the streaming era isn't here yet (I agree) so there is noway MIcrosoft is going to cut Xbox's MAIN line of revenue (3rd party monetization) for streaming this generation

far as them going the way of Sega again you sound stupid, Sega went software only because they were FAILING hardware wise, xbox isn't FAILING its just losing to its competitor its still making the company money, t=you think Burger king is FAILING because it doesn't bring in as much as Mick d's or that WB considers Aquaman a failure because it didn't out do inifinity War?

yall too dramatic on here for me
All the sh*t yall say is baseless opinions.

You really said I make baseless opinions and you said MS isnt failing hardware wise Companies make money based off hardware. Sega has been giving out their software for 3rd party consumption for years and hasnt gotten back in the console realm. Do you think they’ve made more money than M$, Sony or Nintendo in that span? Please humor me.

And if M$ isnt gonna go full on streaming, then what are you here celebrating? Streaming is the only way this sh*t is gonna work on the switch or playstation. So if people cant stream, then what use is this gonna be for them?

The funniest thing yall dont realize is microsoft offering these services on both nintendo and potentially sony systems will not be as successful in generating revenue as you guys think. Yall dumb as fu*k if you think sony or nintendo just gonna let you have xbox live on their systems without paying for their internet service as well. So you’re gonna be purchasing hardware and a subscription to these online services first WAY before you purchase xbox live AND gamepass. You said it yourself, many people aren’t going to wanna play Red Dead on the Switch anyways, so what would be the point of owning both systems AND having xbox gamepass? Sea of Thieves?

Ima just let this failure play out and wait on the other side just to say I told you so. The fact that yall still arguing with me after yall argued with me about xbox going to other systems proves how stupid and shortsighted yall are.

4 weeks ago '06        #53
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 284 284
So much lack of original content, that a subpar game is a top seller smh.

4 weeks ago '04        #54
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,283 | Props total: 4220 4220
 SPdaGOAT said
All the sh*t yall say is baseless opinions.

You really said I make baseless opinions and you said MS isnt failing hardware wise :mjlol: Companies make money based off hardware.
there you go again, NO THEY DONT n*gga lol

they sell the hardware at a loss and make the money back off the services

they ALSO make money by charging publishers a percentage to put the game on their system both Sony and Microsoft rely on this revenue stream, that was the main reason sony was so against crossplay and its also the reason they both affraid of google like I said king if you are going to do this atleast try to know somewhat how this works

SPdaGOAT said
And if M$ isnt gonna go full on streaming, then what are you here celebrating? Streaming is the only way this sh*t is gonna work on the switch or playstation. So if people cant stream, then what use is this gonna be for them?
I'm not celebrating anything, I'm just pointing out the fact that you dont know what you are talking about and you doing most of the work for me in proving that, you keep trying to make it like you are making solid point against xbox and I'm defending my favorite system when really you just posting dumb sh*t that I'm taking the time to call dumb

keep it up tho

SPdaGOAT said
The funniest thing yall dont realize is microsoft offering these services on both nintendo and potentially sony systems will not be as successful in generating revenue as you guys think.
no the funniest thing is you think these companies (besides nintendo) sell these machines at profit from that point on you've shown you have no idea what you are talking about lol

SPdaGOAT said
You said it yourself, many people aren’t going to wanna play Red Dead on the Switch anyways,
nope didn't say that at all, go back and read what I actually posted and this time try to comprehend what you are reading

SPdaGOAT said
The fact that yall still arguing with me after yall argued with me about xbox going to other systems proves how stupid and shortsighted yall are.
and again who the fu*k are yall?

I've personally never argued with you and said that xbox live wasn't coming to switch, and you are welcome to find a post where I did quote that sh*t and put the link to the thread what I said MIcrosoft is cool with that sh*t being on switch because A. they dont see them as a competitor and B. its Streaming meaning that you still have to get in the Xbox ecosystem to use so its making them money

your problem is you keep trying to make the Sega comparison because well, you cant comprehend the difference between being in 2nd place and actually failing.

let me help you out tho........

the sega genesis came in 2nd place to the snes but it still made sega money so it wasn't a failure even though it got outsold by its competitor.

the sega saturn/ sega cd/ sega 32x FAILED not because it came in 2nd but because they lost the company lots of money so as a result the Dreamcast didn't have any legs to stand on, had very l
little to do with the ps2 like people think.

The Xbox one didn't sell what the Xbox 360 sold BUT Microsoft is making more money off of it than the 360 because of the SERVICES its offers and the and by charging 3rd party publishers when your product makes more money than its previous product that means its a success ........I've said this to you atleast 5 times now and you still dont get it so let me explain further.......

lets say the last COD sold 10 million for XB1 at $60 that a 600 milly that game made activision in revenue, then lets say the game brought in another 200 million in dlc and microtransactions from xbox in total thats 8 hundred million, Microsoft takes 30% of that 8 hundred million so that's about 240 million xbox makes off of that game now apply that to most big AAA 3rd party games which actually do sell on xbox plus you still have XBL and gamepass wich also generate revenue lol this is also how sony operates and this is how Microsoft is still making money even though they are getting their a*s whooped hardware wise this is why they are not failing where sega was who relied mostly on hardware.

its not that hard to understand.

well atleast it shouldn't be

but I'm beginning to think you are like the rest of these n*ggas on here that just wanna argue for the sake of doing it which is cool just not my cup of tea

enjoy your console wars mah guy

I'ma get back to playing these games my time is limited outchea

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-25-2019 at 12:48 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
there you go again, NO THEY DONT n*gga lol

they sell the hardware at a loss and make the money back off the services

they ALSO make money by charging publishers a percentage to put the game on their system both Sony and Microsoft rely on this revenue stream, that was the main reason sony was so against crossplay and its also the reason they both affraid of google like I said king if you are going to do this atleast try to know somewhat how this works

I'm not celebrating anything, I'm just pointing out the fact that you dont know what you are talking about and you doing most of the work for me in proving that, you keep trying to make it like you are making solid point against xbox and I'm defending my favorite system when really you just posting dumb sh*t that I'm taking the time to call dumb

keep it up tho

no the funniest thing is you think these companies (besides nintendo) sell these machines at profit from that point on you've shown you have no idea what you are talking about lol

nope didn't say that at all, go back and read what I actually posted and this time try to comprehend what you are reading

and again who the fu*k are yall?

I've personally never argued with you and said that xbox live wasn't coming to switch, and you are welcome to find a post where I did quote that sh*t and put the link to the thread what I said MIcrosoft is cool with that sh*t being on switch because A. they dont see them as a competitor and B. its Streaming meaning that you still have to get in the Xbox ecosystem to use so its making them money

your problem is you keep trying to make the Sega comparison because well, you cant comprehend the difference between being in 2nd place and actually failing.

let me help you out tho........

the sega genesis came in 2nd place to the snes but it still made sega money so it wasn't a failure even though it got outsold by its competitor.

the sega saturn/ sega cd/ sega 32x FAILED not because it came in 2nd but because they lost the company lots of money so as a result the Dreamcast didn't have any legs to stand on, had very l

The Xbox one didn't sell what the Xbox 360 sold BUT Microsoft is making more money off of it than the 360 because of the SERVICES its offers and the and by charging 3rd party publishers when your product makes more money than its previous product that means its a success ........I've said this to you atleast 5 times now and you still dont get it so let me explain further.......

lets say the last COD sold 10 million for XB1 at $60 that a 600 milly that game made activision in revenue, then lets say the game brought in another 200 million in dlc and microtransactions from xbox in total thats 8 hundred million, Microsoft takes 30% of that 8 hundred million so that's about 240 million xbox makes off of that game now apply that to most big AAA 3rd party games which actually do sell on xbox lol this is also how sony operates and this is how Microsoft is still making money even though they are getting their a*s whooped hardware wise this is why they are not failing where sega was.

its not that hard to understand.

well atleast it shouldn't be

but I'm beginning to think you are like the rest of these fanboys on here that just wanna argue for the sake of doing it which is cool just not my cup of tea

enjoy your console wars mah guy

I'ma get back to playing these games my time is limited outchea
Again I ask, do you think Sega has made more money than MS, Sony and Nintendo after the Dreamcast failed?

If companies didnt make money selling consoles, why would they make them in the first place?

I’m not reading no more walls of texts till you answer that

4 weeks ago '17        #56
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
Damn that wall of text was straight bullsh*t just doing a quick skim. PS2 had nothing to do with the Dreamcast failing? Lol I gotta put this dude on ignore, these false statements are ridiculous.

4 weeks ago '04        #57
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Damn that wall of text was straight bullsh*t just doing a quick skim. PS2 had nothing to do with the Dreamcast failing? Lol I gotta put this dude on ignore, these false statements are ridiculous.
bro you cant read, I didnt say NOTHING I said very little do you know what words mean my n*gga?

damn I thought n*ggas were just clowning because thats what we do on here but you really dont get it lol

thats yo problem you skim through sh*t and ready to reply without fully reading.....

sounds like ADHD you should get that looked at fam, truly

4 weeks ago '17        #58
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
bro you cant read, I didnt say NOTHING I said very little do you know what words mean my n*gga?

damn I thought n*ggas were just clowning because thats what we do on here but you really dont get it lol

thats yo problem you skim through sh*t and ready to reply without fully reading.....

Fam, theres no point of giving a wall of text any attention that says “the ps2 didnt have much to do with the Dreamcast demise”. Like just to let you know, I was there.

Are you gonna keep dodging the Sega question tho?

4 weeks ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
as a result the Dreamcast didn't have any legs to stand on, had very
thats my exact quote

+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #60
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Fam, theres no point of giving a wall of text any attention that says “the ps2 didnt have much to do with the Dreamcast demise”. Like just to let you know, I was there.
holy fu*k........you cant be serious

I dont know whether to or to

this sh*t is common knowledge all you have to do is google the fall of sega and read........

bro you cant be this dense I refuse to believe it and your question just makes it worse.

how bout you google how big Sega is versus the Xbox division of micrsoft and you tell me what you think lol

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-25-2019 at 01:12 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #61
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
thats my exact quote

Bro, the ps2 had a lot to do with the dreamcast failing. Very little or nothing, you are wrong either way lol. As stated before, I was there.

Your problem is you spew a mountain of nonsense and get mad when people dont give that nonsense any energy.

Say factual sh*t and make it concise and maybe we can have a serious conversation.

But people that try to downplay the PS2’s impact on Dreamcast dont deserve my time or thoughts on video games. You can keep trying to weasel yourself out of this one, but you fully exposed yourself already. And you doubled down on it
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #62
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
holy fu*k........you cant be serious

I dont know whether to or to

this sh*t is common knowledge all you have to do is google the fall of sega and read........

bro you cant be this dense I refuse to believe it.
Bro, I was there, why would I use google?

The PS2 having a dvd drive and being priced at $300 was thte biggest reason along with piracy. The Dreamcast price plummeted after the PS2 drop cause everyone wanted a PS2. You can’t be serious right now.

4 weeks ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Bro, I was there, why would I use google?
my n*gga

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-25-2019 at 01:22 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #64
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
my n*gga
Are you seriously my n*ggaing me right now?

Feel free to answer if Sega has generated more revenue than the 3 current console makers since becoming a software company tho. Anytime.

4 weeks ago '15        #65
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,390 | Props total: 7153 7153
I don’t know what’s going on but I loved my Dreamcast. I even had it online to play Phantasy Star online. My mom used to be tight because the phone line was always busy lol.

Code Veronica is goat too

4 weeks ago '17        #66
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 gemini8686 said
I don’t know what’s going on but I loved my Dreamcast. I even had it online to play Phantasy Star online. My mom used to be tight because the phone line was always busy lol.

Code Veronica is goat too
Still my favorite system ever

Can’t beat Soul Calibur, Power Stone 2 and MvC2 all on the same system.

4 weeks ago '15        #67
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,390 | Props total: 7153 7153
 SPdaGOAT said

I had all those games. Zombies revenge was dope too. Me and my cousin could never beat that sh*t
+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #68
Tiko377 1985 heat pts1985 OP
space
space
$17,365 | Props total: 12632 12632

[tweet - click to view]

4 weeks ago '11        #69
KRCROOKSNY 132 heat pts132
space
space
$12,406 | Props total: 8651 8651
Trash even if it was free tho.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #70
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,808 | Props total: 7697 7697
 SPdaGOAT said

still playing mine

the cooling fan making noises now though how long do I got?
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #71
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said
still playing mine

the cooling fan making noises now though how long do I got?
Download an emulator for worst case scenario fam
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #72
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Tiko377 said
Im playing it now, its not bad its just feel dated/retro as fu*k but the core game loop is still fun as fu*k and the one improvement is the movement after you get the double jump dash abilities.

visually its a looker tho, it does look like the first CD far as style but its clean as hell in 4k and the HDR really stands out with all the colors n sh*t and I'm on a mid level 4k set so I know if you got a qled this game must be crazy.

overall from what I'm getting playing it is you can tell they just fu*ked around with the SP to justify selling the MP which is a shame because the SP has real potential to be Infamous great if they would just focus I really feel like they wasted Terry crews.

I do hope they give this IP one more shot (although Doubtful) all they need to do is concentrate on making a tight story and update the animations and the overall feel of the world like make the city really feel alive like in Spiderman n sh*t, they can keep everything else the same.

so far I'd say its a solid 7 but that may change once I finish it its not bad but its not good/great either its just aight

4 weeks ago '05        #73
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,710 | Props total: 1101 1101
Pretty addictive. Not gonna front been on it since launch myself

4 weeks ago '09        #74
Tiko377 1985 heat pts1985 OP
space
space
$17,365 | Props total: 12632 12632
 Ghettoquiz said
Pretty addictive. Not gonna front been on it since launch myself
I'd rate it a 7...

Driving sucks, wish the world had more stuff going on.

People gonna hate tho....but praise a game like Anthem

4 weeks ago '07        #75
jhj26 64 heat pts64
space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 2726 2726
 SPdaGOAT said
Bro, the ps2 had a lot to do with the dreamcast failing. Very little or nothing, you are wrong either way lol. As stated before, I was there.

Your problem is you spew a mountain of nonsense and get mad when people dont give that nonsense any energy.

Say factual sh*t and make it concise and maybe we can have a serious conversation.

But people that try to downplay the PS2’s impact on Dreamcast dont deserve my time or thoughts on video games. You can keep trying to weasel yourself out of this one, but you fully exposed yourself already. And you doubled down on it
Factz

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Article inside Throwback interview of Scareface sh-tting on J Prince for his evil bu..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  50
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+59online now  47
Mar 24 - If you hit the $750 million Powerball jackpot, here's your tax bill