Crackdown 3 was the most-played new game at launch,beating Far Cry New Dawn & Metro Exodus

most viewed right now
-70  94
91 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '19        #26
Bang On Em 1 heat pts
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1210 1210
Metro had no promotion at all. Twitch is the only reason why I knew the game was even out.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #27
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,660 | Props total: 5489 5489
 gh3tto said
an incredible accomplishment they outpaced far cry and metro on xbox one

in other news i was the only dude in california scratching my left butt cheek at 11:47 with a back scratcher. kudos to both of us

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #28
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,342 | Props total: 3333 3333
 SPdaGOAT said
thats because its fu*k xbox!
get help bro!
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #29
snaxxx 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 2634 2634
That’s because x box owners finally have something to call their own.... and it’s still trash
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #30
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 503 503
2 more bosses to take out and I'll be finished

4 weeks ago '05        #31
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 31416 31416
 TreZ said
all because of game pass
 SPdaGOAT said
These boys might merge with Nintendo instead of drop a next gen console.

I know yall f*gboys not gonna like that, but take your grievances up with that sh*tty game company for flopping an entire gen and putting themselves here.
 Doc Da Great said
This isn't even a weird flex, this isn't something you shouldnt flex.

Far Cry is a dwindling series. Metro is an underrated series that not enough people know about or play.

The fu*k is this ?
 donnyyy said
How many actual sales though?

People waited 5 years for this.
 megalomaniacal said
Thats because it’s free

And it’s still a*s
All These Pretty Much
Mediocresoft Fooling The People Yet Again With Saying Its Successful And No Numbers Released
Reviews Destroyed This Game After Years Of Waiting But Im Suppose To Believe The Success Of This Game Cuz Of A Article
Desperate Times Indeed For Fanboys

Edit: Someone Posted This Vid In The Comments
Celebrating Broken Promises

[video - click to view]

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 02-22-2019 at 07:52 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #32
Tiko377 1983 heat pts1983 OP
space
space
$17,343 | Props total: 12587 12587
 megalomaniacal said
Thats because it’s free

And it’s still a*s
Not really....if it was a*s it wouldn't have all this achievement activity maybe people actually like playing it.

4 weeks ago '05        #33
jaedot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 8341 8341
bunch of little f*g**ts in here grabbing each other for cheap laughs. I've never ever in my life cared about something I genuinely dont give a fu*k about. 2019 and ya still go hard for your console.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #34
Johnjohn5555 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 2715 2715
so many broke boys and children in here who cant cope both systems 8 years after release and still argue about which system is better when they can play both
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #35
Johnjohn5555 
space
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
All These Pretty Much
Mediocresoft Fooling The People Yet Again With Saying Its Successful And No Numbers Released
Reviews Destroyed This Game After Years Of Waiting But Im Suppose To Believe The Success Of This Game Cuz Of A Article
Desperate Times Indeed For Fanboys

Edit: Someone Posted This Vid In The Comments
Celebrating Broken Promises
your f*g**t brokeboy a*s really gotta stan for consoles still???u too old for this sh*t get a fu*kin job and get all the systems
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #36
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 31416 31416
 Johnjohn5555 said
your f*g**t brokeboy a*s really gotta stan for consoles still???u too old for this sh*t get a fu*kin job and get all the systems
I Actually Bought It When It Was Released Phaggot
Sold It Cuz There Was No Games For It And Was The Inferior Product Of The Two... Meanwhile Your Fanboy Bıtchass Bought All 3 Versions Of The Xbox Like A Dumbass
My Hunch Was Right

4 weeks ago '04        #37
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 8009 8009
lets see the #s after the $2 promo is done

4 weeks ago '18        #38
Johnjohn5555 
space
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
I Actually Bought It When It Was Released Phaggot
Sold It Cuz There Was No Games For It And Was The Inferior Product Of The Two... Meanwhile Your Fanboy Bıtchass Bought All 3 Versions Of The Xbox Like A Dumbass
My Hunch Was Right
switch/ps4/xone gang

course you had to sell it ur broke a*s was going to get evicted

4 weeks ago '17        #39
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 12783 12783
u gotta play to realize how trash it is let's see them numbers next month

sh*t was given away for free and still flopped

4 weeks ago '17        #40
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,630 | Props total: 30948 30948
 Johnjohn5555 said
so many broke boys and children in here who cant cope both systems 8 years after release and still argue about which system is better when they can play both
n*gga everyone got an xbox, its the best dust collector released in the last 25 years.

Yall gotta stop getting butthurt cause you game on a trash a*s console lol
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #41
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,051 | Props total: 7448 7448
 TreZ said
all because of game pass
close thread.

4 weeks ago '14        #42
504 1077 heat pts1077
space
space
$11,619 | Props total: 49832 49832
I wouldn’t pay 60 for it maybe 25/30

3 weeks ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,271 | Props total: 4165 4165
 SPdaGOAT said
lol ight man. Shoutout to Xbox for bending over nicely so I can play RDR on my switch
My n*gga but you are still PAYING m$ for that feature they not doing you a solid.

And you could say this feature makes owning an Xbox irrelevant, if you believe that streaming games in 720p/1080p 30 fps are going to be on par with playing them natively in 4k 60 next gen then sure have at it.

But remember you are still paying mah g whether you give them 10 a month or buy the system outright and pay for xbl they still caking off you
+1   

3 weeks ago '08        #44
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,589 | Props total: 2726 2726
It'll be nice to see the Sony fu*ktards talk sh*t when the console gen re-up happens next year. MS making moves w/ Nintendo would be a god send for me, cuz I don't get down with most of Nintendo's library or consoles.

As for OP post, thats a cool stat, but it is trumped up some. I mean game pass is pushing its numbers up and Far Cry and Metro aren't the type of games the horde of battle royale fu*ktards are clamoring over. I'm copping Metro, cuz its the Fallout 5 we deserve.

3 weeks ago '04        #45
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 20377 20377
Bro yall still doin the console wars?? Yall gotta be teenagers lol.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #46
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
My n*gga but you are still PAYING m$ for that feature they not doing you a solid.

And you could say this feature makes owning an Xbox irrelevant, if you believe that streaming games in 720p/1080p 30 fps are going to be on par with playing them natively in 4k 60 next gen then sure have at it.

But remember you are still paying mah g whether you give them 10 a month or buy the system outright and pay for xbl they still caking off you
I thought you weren’t a fanboy

And playing games like Red Dead on the switch is moreso to play it on the go genius. Could give a fu*k less about running that sh*t on a bootleg a*s 4K.

I’m perfectly fine giving MS 10 bucks a month. I give Sony and Nintendo way more because their systems actually have games to buy

I’ll let y’all keep thinking we’re in the streaming era already tho. It’s gonna be mad funny when the Xbox’s biggest demographic doesnt buy the next gen consoles because the internet isnt good enough in their area to stream games. Just like I told yall a few weeks ago that MS was getting ready to turn into Sega

3 weeks ago '17        #47
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
 BRonin357 said
MS making moves w/ Nintendo would be a god send for me, cuz I don't get down with most of Nintendo's library or consoles.

3 weeks ago '04        #48
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,271 | Props total: 4165 4165
all that other sh*t you said was baseless uninformed nonsense and mostly opinion based which is cool you entitled to that so I'll let you rock

SPdaGOAT said
I’m perfectly fine giving MS 10 bucks a month.
that right there is all they care about my G whether you buy there system and they cake the 30% off of the third party games you buy for it, you play on PC with play anywhere OR play on other devices and just pay for gamepass you have to give them money thats all I was getting at so saying "heh I dont even have to own an xbox to play Microsofts games" and then turning around and giving them 120 dollars a years for the next 7 to 10 years to play those games is still playing into their plan no company makes money off hardware except nintendo I dont when you slow n*ggas are gonna get that through your heads on here.

another flaw in your point is you said it yourself, the streaming era isn't here yet (I agree) so there is noway MIcrosoft is going to cut Xbox's MAIN line of revenue (3rd party monetization) for streaming this generation

far as them going the way of Sega again you sound stupid, Sega went software only because they were FAILING hardware wise, xbox isn't FAILING its just losing to its competitor its still making the company money, t=you think Burger king is FAILING because it doesn't bring in as much as Mick d's or that WB considers Aquaman a failure because it didn't out do inifinity War?

yall too dramatic on here for me

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-25-2019 at 07:41 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #49
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,789 | Props total: 26020 26020
 SPdaGOAT said
I thought you weren’t a fanboy

And playing games like Red Dead on the switch is moreso to play it on the go genius. Could give a fu*k less about running that sh*t on a bootleg a*s 4K.

I’m perfectly fine giving MS 10 bucks a month. I give Sony and Nintendo way more because their systems actually have games to buy

I’ll let y’all keep thinking we’re in the streaming era already tho. It’s gonna be mad funny when the Xbox’s biggest demographic doesnt buy the next gen consoles because the internet isnt good enough in their area to stream games. Just like I told yall a few weeks ago that MS was getting ready to turn into Sega
They don't NEED to stream games

I think all this hatred is starting to drive you stupid, my man.

3 weeks ago '09        #50
overbooked 
space
space
$255 | Props total: 292 292
Its honestly a 360 reskin

and I was looking forward to this
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Look at this queen
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  25
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+258online now  17
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  6
Video inside Was this the saddest moment in TV History?
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy