Game Of Thrones: Final Season (8) [Official Discussion Thread]

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #126
BathWaterMelody 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,930 | Props total: 25576 25576
 Eclectic said
We were hoodwinked.
 mumbosauce said
bamboozled
 Kjizzle03 said
led astray
 2Cold said
run amok
we didn't land on Casterly Rock.

Casterly Rock landed on us
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #127
TRILL SH1T 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,586 | Props total: 6772 6772
 Kjizzle03 said
If true GRRM is gettin these hands
It hope thatís not the ending but anyone watching/reading GOT knows GRRM seems to love to NOT give people what they want and loves pissing them off at the same time lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #128
Eclectic 272 heat pts272
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 8251 8251

[pic - click to view]

BathWaterMelody said
we didn't land on Casterly Rock.

Casterly Rock landed on us
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #129
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
$14,857 | Props total: 47086 47086
If these episodes are anything less than 80 minutes we finna March on his crib like the Night King.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #131
Eclectic 272 heat pts272
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 8251 8251
Game Of Thrones x Adidas UltraBoost Pack Drops Today: Purchase Links'
+1   

4 days ago '12        #132
BrezzieWeh 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 572 572
 Teddy KGB said
If these episodes are anything less than 80 minutes we finna March on his crib like the Night King.
Prepare to march sir... I'm boosted for the end, and I'm going to watch and be excited regardless of what happens.

With that said.... part of the justification for making us wait two yrs was that we would get basically a movie every Sunday. They lied, point blank. Two---the pace this show has had throughout its run; for them to settle the battle between good and evil/living and dead AND settle who's on the Irone Throne in six episodes. There's no way it can't be rushed. But again, I'm going to enjoy
+1   

4 days ago '15        #133
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
$14,857 | Props total: 47086 47086
 BrezzieWeh said
Prepare to march sir... I'm boosted for the end, and I'm going to watch and be excited regardless of what happens.

With that said.... part of the justification for making us wait two yrs was that we would get basically a movie every Sunday. They lied, point blank. Two---the pace this show has had throughout its run; for them to settle the battle between good and evil/living and dead AND settle who's on the Irone Throne in six episodes. There's no way it can't be rushed. But again, I'm going to enjoy
We got bamboozled... hoodwinked... led astray.
+1   

4 days ago '10        #134
llpooh 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 551 551
can anyone one post a link where HBO or the producers of the show said each of the final episodes would be "basically a movie every Sunday" or each ep will be 90 minutes or anything like that at all from an official source?

3 days ago '12        #135
BrezzieWeh 
space
space
 llpooh said
can anyone one post a link where HBO or the producers of the show said each of the final episodes would be "basically a movie every Sunday" or each ep will be 90 minutes or anything like that at all from an official source?
I feel like your trying to come at my neck, but I'll give the ppl wat they want. No quote from a producer of the show, but been long standing rumor, most of the others proven right, that these would be as I said and you quoted earlier. Even the story detail the episode link mentions fan's expectations of movie length run times.

"Game of Thrones" sound designer Paula Fairfield broke this news at the first annual Con of Thrones last summer. According to Fairfield, the final season might consist of six movie-length episodes.

But in fairness...The idea of having six finale-worthy episodes is exciting, but there's no confirmation of this yet.

There will only be six episodes in Season 8, but each will be feature-length, making season 7’s 80-minute finale look short. The season will premiere in late 2018 or early 2019.

Last edited by BrezzieWeh; 03-23-2019 at 06:04 PM..

3 days ago '10        #136
llpooh 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 551 551
 BrezzieWeh said
I feel like your trying to come at my neck, but I'll give the ppl wat they want. No quote from a producer of the show, but been long standing rumor, most of the others proven right, that these would be as I said and you quoted earlier. Even the story detail the episode link mentions fan's expectations of movie length run times.

"Game of Thrones" sound designer Paula Fairfield broke this news at the first annual Con of Thrones last summer. According to Fairfield, the final season might consist of six movie-length episodes.

But in fairness...The idea of having six finale-worthy episodes is exciting, but there's no confirmation of this yet.

Yeah...not at all, man. I can see where you may interpret it that way since I used a quote from your post.

Thanks for posting those links and what not but not a single one of those sites has anything from HBO or Benioff and Weiss. A Sound designer? Even her quote uses the word "might". which you clearly point out. That Daily beast link only has the writers opinion. He, like many people, myself included, hears from various places that the final eps would all be feature link. Sadly that was all rumor and never came from anyone officially with HBO or the show. Fans just ran with it and we end up with..."They all lied!!!" "Im not gonna watch" "fu*k them"

That seemed to be the main conversation the last few days anywhere GOT is talked about and it was never even true to begin with.

Doesnt matter either way honestly, the final season could be over in an hour and it wouldnt mean fu*k all to me as long as it well written. Which it probably wont be and we'll all post positive and negative things about it well into the future.

3 days ago '12        #137
BrezzieWeh 
space
space
 llpooh said
Fans just ran with it and we end up with..."They all lied!!!" "Im not gonna watch" "fu*k them"
Yeah I also pointed out there was no producer quote. All we had in 2017 when they told us there'd be no GOT were these articles on it. One of their leading reasons for the delay, and the fact the last two seasons were 13 instead of 20 episodes was the extended length. And in every article that just came out about the episode length they mention what the expectation was; so it's not like it came form nowhere. I didn't see anyone saying they wouldn't watch, or not much, ppl r just upset we aren't 80+ mins. I'm still watching and I'm boosted. Just stated watching s1 again today
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  25
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+127online now  9
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy