The Zoe Pound Gang - The Most Cruel, Brutal Gang In Miami

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 months ago '18        #151
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 2245 2245
 Avon_Barksdale said
Id rather be that than some PWUSSY azz n*gga talkin' like you gone do something over the internet and if i ever did see you you wouldn't do SHYT,

homo

Didn’t read.

2 weeks ago '13        #152
migo 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 434 434
 joethadude said
You ain’t no Zoe , fk out here
U replying to a thread 9 month old ion remember being on....U a bozo , fk out out here.

2 weeks ago '13        #153
migo 
space
space
 joethadude said
Regardless if you remember or not, you said it and it was quoted. And I’m saying you’re a fkn retard. You ain’t no Zoe. GTFO
O.g from cap-haiten and my ol boy from port au prince. i could pm you proof of my roots u peon.

U dont even have a reason for a*suming that im not a zoe..u just talkin to talk which lets me kno u either a jit that dont know sh*t or u got some arrested development and tryna be on some hot sh*t on a message board. ..And even if i wasnt why the fu*k does it matter to u?

Im uncomfortable dawg i dont kno you

Last edited by migo; 03-06-2019 at 06:54 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #154
Avon_Barksdale 4719 heat pts4719 OP
space
space
$50,386 | Props total: 92995 92995
 migo said
O.g from cap-haiten and my ol boy from port au prince. i could pm you proof of my roots u peon.

U dont even have a reason for a*suming that im not a zoe..u just talkin to talk which lets me kno u either a jit that dont know sh*t or u got some arrested development and tryna be on some hot sh*t on a message board. ..And even if i wasnt why the fu*k does it matter to u?

Im uncomfortable dawg i dont kno you

2 weeks ago '13        #155
migo 
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said
No lie n*ggas be wildin behind them username and passwords smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #156
Avon_Barksdale 4719 heat pts4719 OP
space
space
$50,386 | Props total: 92995 92995
 migo said
No lie n*ggas be wildin behind them username and passwords smh
I don’t give those n*ggaz any attention g, some of these n*ggaz never been near the streets let alone come from the...

+1   

1 week ago '08        #157
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,729 | Props total: 227 227
 Bando Jonez said
murder rate is crazier... All Chicago has is mostly Southside/Gang related shootings, not in the entirety of the city... Miami, on the other hand, is the only city I traveled to that's 98% the hood and 2% suburbs... aint no safe zone in Dade but media makes it seem so sweet and paradise out here while Chicago seems like 100% Iraq...

That and our gangs are made up of 3rd world mfs… I'll take the GDs and there guns over Zoes with the machetes and chevys anyday…

im just sayin, ppl don't know how crazy Miami is. Only places worst ive been to are Baltimore, Camden, Orange... I could be wrong.. im not going off paper stats im going off being in the field

When the hell did I say im from Chicago?

My sig clearly says Miami... might need to re-read my post...
Real gangbanging is about holding territory and not being able to go to certain areas because your face is enough to get you shot at. Real gangbanging is driving on the main streets and avoiding side streets to avoid getting your car shot up, real gangbanging is taking detours while walking even if you're going to a corner store a few blocks away. Real gangbanging is getting g-checked while riding the bus after school or ducking down on the seat while the bus goes in certain areas.

You Miami dudes have never experienced. This ONLY happens in Chicago and LA. None of that is in Miami, Memphis is more of a southern gang capital than MIA. Quit goofing around Ive been to MIA 2x and never felt like I couldnt stand somewhere or not walk somewhere. Who are Zoe Pound's opps and what blocks yall run? I dont want to hear "Little Haiti" and "Liberty City" those are city neighborhoods. I want actual street locations I wanna hear Zoe Pound run "20th & Quincy". If you say you have an entire neighborhood, you have no opps. Nobody has ever heard of any gang in MIA besides them, how are you gangbanging without rivals or turf?

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-11-2019 at 09:50 PM..

1 week ago '17        #158
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 10224 10224
 Bando Jonez said

When did Broward and Dade peace it up? Are you talkin about the Zoes only or all around?

Cuz a broward n*gga is still food in dade if he move funny....
Broward Cowards know what it is
+1   

7 days ago '14        #159
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,177 | Props total: 4879 4879
 Chief Dee said
Real gangbanging is about holding territory and not being able to go to certain areas because your face is enough to get you shot at. Real gangbanging is driving on the main streets and avoiding side streets to avoid getting your car shot up, real gangbanging is taking detours while walking even if you're going to a corner store a few blocks away. Real gangbanging is getting g-checked while riding the bus after school or ducking down on the seat while the bus goes in certain areas.

You Miami dudes have never experienced. This ONLY happens in Chicago and LA. None of that is in Miami, Memphis is more of a southern gang capital than MIA. Quit goofing around Ive been to MIA 2x and never felt like I couldnt stand somewhere or not walk somewhere. Who are Zoe Pound's opps and what blocks yall run? I dont want to hear "Little Haiti" and "Liberty City" those are city neighborhoods. I want actual street locations I wanna hear Zoe Pound run "20th & Quincy". If you say you have an entire neighborhood, you have no opps. Nobody has ever heard of any gang in MIA besides them, how are you gangbanging without rivals or turf?
Fam... to say exact locations is wild.... but I will tell you this...

Haslem doesn't wear #40 for no reason... 40 Boys are in Liberty City and are the entire 40's in block 40th to 49th... Little Haiti is a 79th ave thing and (old) 135th and 6th... We have sh*t like that... East side North Miami n*ggaz have/had beef with Westside... but im not bout to just talkity talk all cool and sh*t

7 days ago '19        #160
SwampNigga 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 253 253
 bxgangsta said
Your point is?

Was Trayvon Martin Haitian? Was he a Zoe Pound member? What incentive do strangers have to k*ll George Zimmerman if his own father and brother won’t?
If it's like that then Botham Jean and Amadou Diallo should've held they own nuts then.

Man y'all immigrant n*ggas is funny style on BX. The worst I've seen.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
+28online now  37
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  34
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
262 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+232online now  30
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
125 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+96online now  22
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California