The Zoe Pound Gang - The Most Cruel, Brutal Gang In Miami

top in section
+21
  Video inside Jean Grey is useless.
top in movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

9 months ago '06        #101
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,649 | Props total: 11942 11942
 key2007 said
This is what happens when you don't set standards for immigrants.. their kids grow up to be unintelligent, criminal leeches. People love to wonder why there's a strong anti-immigrant sentiment.. this is why
They scared someone will do the same thing their ancestors did...

9 months ago '13        #102
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,609 | Props total: 47141 47141

Y’all learn something

Tariq Nasheed Put this together well

9 months ago '16        #103
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 2258 2258
 Tonero said
You won't ever understand but don't worry.

By the time you old people like me will own every thing you've ever grew up loving.

Just cause we take advantage of the opportunity you have been given.
Shut your dusty a*s up.

9 months ago '05        #104
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,713 | Props total: 4778 4778
 Eastcoast said
Shut your dusty a*s up.

9 months ago '15        #105
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
$14,784 | Props total: 46813 46813
 OG C Stacks said
Are you Haitian? I noticed Toussaint Louverture in your avi
 mikejuheard said
Yessir

Cap Haiten (North Haiti)
Mike, we cool but don't think that I forgot about how you stole my avi the same day I made it. There will be a reckoning one day.

My pops side is from Cap, too. Mom's side is Port-Au-Prince.

9 months ago '14        #106
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4896 4896
 bxgangsta said
What you mean by worst? Because I’m sure the murder rates in Miami ain’t nowhere near as high as Chicago if that’s what you mean. If you mean telling on themselves, Chicago n*ggas stay snitching on themselves, stop it. Young ignorant n*ggas everywhere do.
murder rate is crazier... All Chicago has is mostly Southside/Gang related shootings, not in the entirety of the city... Miami, on the other hand, is the only city I traveled to that's 98% the hood and 2% suburbs... aint no safe zone in Dade but media makes it seem so sweet and paradise out here while Chicago seems like 100% Iraq...

That and our gangs are made up of 3rd world mfs… I'll take the GDs and there guns over Zoes with the machetes and chevys anyday…

im just sayin, ppl don't know how crazy Miami is. Only places worst ive been to are Baltimore, Camden, Orange... I could be wrong.. im not going off paper stats im going off being in the field

bxgangsta said
Thought you was from Chicago.
When the hell did I say im from Chicago?

My sig clearly says Miami... might need to re-read my post...

9 months ago '15        #107
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
$14,784 | Props total: 46813 46813
 The Flyin Lion said
I used to work for a Haitian business owner and one of the other employees was Haitian. Biggest lying cry baby egotistical cheap scum bags I ever met in my life. Guy screwed me out of thousands of dollars.

Every Haitian I meet is c*cky as fu*k too, the cab drivers and low level hospital workers quick to stick their nose up in the air and talk down to you like Haiti is the greatest country on earth.
That may have been your experience, but not all Haitians are like this. The majority are not.

9 months ago '18        #108
Gang Sht 549 heat pts549
space
space
space
$7,065 | Props total: 20429 20429
Duck the dirty a*s n*ggas they wanna be Jamaicans so bad

9 months ago '18        #109
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,786 | Props total: 2247 2247
 Bando Jonez said
murder rate is crazier... All Chicago has is mostly Southside/Gang related shootings, not in the entirety of the city... Miami, on the other hand, is the only city I traveled to that's 98% the hood and 2% suburbs... aint no safe zone in Dade but media makes it seem so sweet and paradise out here while Chicago seems like 100% Iraq...

That and our gangs are made up of 3rd world mfs… I'll take the GDs and there guns over Zoes with the machetes and chevys anyday…

im just sayin, ppl don't know how crazy Miami is. Only places worst ive been to are Baltimore, Camden, Orange... I could be wrong.. im not going off paper stats im going off being in the field

When the hell did I say im from Chicago?

My sig clearly says Miami... might need to re-read my post...
So you rather n*ggas have guns busting at you than n*ggas with machetes who would have to run after you or have you restrained somehow? You realize you got way more of a chance at survival against a n*gga with a weapon who has a melee weapon, right? You can’t outrun a bullet and you won’t even see it coming. Obviously they have guns down here too but I’m talking about what you said.

9 months ago '14        #110
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4896 4896
 bxgangsta said
So you rather n*ggas have guns busting at you than n*ggas with machetes who would have to run after you or have you restrained somehow? You realize you got way more of a chance at survival against a n*gga with a weapon who has a melee weapon, right? You can’t outrun a bullet and you won’t even see it coming. Obviously they have guns down here too but I’m talking about what you said.
That was my point... I rather have these dudes with just guns then dudes who have guns AND can also stealth k*ll you from behind like Metal Gear Solid if need be... Or just hack you broad day cuz they're from a 3rd world country and don't like Yanks cuz were spoiled.. I love my Zoes btw, ijs I know what time it is..

I know stories of dudes getting hacked up and not a soul knew till he was basically nature food... Run up in ya house and filet you... Getting snuck with a machete is wild, trust me....

9 months ago '04        #111
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$890 | Props total: 810 810
 bxgangsta said
So what documentaries do you enjoy? Ones about positivity? Also, “casuals”? You mean people who casually watch documentaries aka most people? Are you a documentary aficionado?
White supremacists (not just skin heads and the KKK, anyone who benefits from the system of racism) enjoy watching things detrimental to the black community and black culture. Things that reaffirm social stereotypes.

Back to my original post, there's nothing positive about this and you haven't said anything to change that. Insults are just a reflection of what you got going on inside.

9 months ago '18        #112
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 prexero said
White supremacists (not just skin heads and the KKK, anyone who benefits from the system of racism) enjoy watching things detrimental to the black community and black culture. Things that reaffirm social stereotypes.

Back to my original post, there's nothing positive about this and you haven't said anything to change that. Insults are just a reflection of what you got going on inside.
Oh so you telling me all the black people who enjoy watching hood movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc are all white supremacists and benefit from the system of racism against them? You gonna tell that to all the other n*ggas here too? Can we not just enjoy crime stories because they’re interesting and we’re not boring like you? What about crime stories about other races or is it only when it’s about black criminals? Man shut your clown a*s up. Anyone with half a brain know you talking nonsense you fu*king armchair Boxden psychologist. You just exposed yourself to be a smart dumb n*gga.

9 months ago '04        #113
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxgangsta said
Oh so you telling me all the black people who enjoy watching hood movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc are all white supremacists and benefit from the system of racism against them? You gonna tell that to all the other n*ggas here too? Can we not just enjoy crime stories because they’re interesting and we’re not boring like you? What about crime stories about other races or is it only when it’s about black criminals? Man shut your clown a*s up. Anyone with half a brain know you talking nonsense you fu*king armchair Boxden psychologist. You just exposed yourself to be a smart dumb n*gga.
You've been exposing yourself all through this thread. I don't need to say much. I'm almost 100% sure a person of color did not produce this. Just to entertain your ignorance, most "hood" movies have an underlining message about moral high ground and growth. I wouldn't expect someone who approaches a difference in opinion with insults to see underlining messages in movies like that though.
+1   

9 months ago '14        #114
Mutant Boy 143 heat pts143
space
space
$26,595 | Props total: 19145 19145
Animals

Torture, murder and all this sh*t. But it's wrong to call them animals?

9 months ago '10        #115
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 912 912
 mikejuheard said

Y’all learn something

Tariq Nasheed Put this together well
Finally ! Mèsi anpil monchè I don't think I'll learn anything but still..

9 months ago '18        #116
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 prexero said
You've been exposing yourself all through this thread. I don't need to say much. I'm almost 100% sure a person of color did not produce this. Just to entertain your ignorance, most "hood" movies have an underlining message about moral high ground and growth. I wouldn't expect someone who approaches a difference in opinion with insults to see underlining messages in movies like that though.
Which ones have that and you think people watch those movies for that reason? See, another example of you being a smart dumb n*gga. Thinking people watching crime movies for an “underlining message” about “moral high ground” and “growth” and not just because they’re interesting stories. Also, whether or not a person of color produced this is irrelevant. The point is that they will watch it because IT’S ENTERTAINING. I know that’s hard for a boring, preachy moralist like yourself to understand that people (or black people specifically) would dare be fascinated by the criminal lifestyle but that’s clearly the reality that’s literally right in front of you and you are delusional if you believe it to be only white supremacists. Notice how you didn’t even answer any of my other questions even though you were “entertaining my ignorance”? PEOPLE OF ALL RACES/ETHNICITIES ENJOY CRIME MOVIES, TV SHOWS, VIDEO GAMES, DOCUMENTARIES, ETC OF CRIMINALS OF ALL RACES/ETHNICITIES. This is a self evident fact if you live on the planet Earth and you are beyond delusional if you believe anything else. You are over complicating the most simple thing in the world just to argue and sound smart and you’re failing miserably.

9 months ago '04        #117
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxgangsta said
which ones have that and you think people watch those movies for that reason? See, another example of you being a smart dumb n*gga. Thinking people watching crime movies for an “underlining message” about “moral high ground” and “growth” and not just because they’re interesting stories. Also, whether or not a person of color produced this is irrelevant. The point is that they will watch it because it’s entertaining. I know that’s hard for a boring, preachy moralist like yourself to understand that people (or black people specifically) would dare be fascinated by the criminal lifestyle but that’s clearly the reality that’s literally right in front of you and you are delusional if you believe it to be only white supremacists. Notice how you didn’t even answer any of my other questions even though you were “entertaining my ignorance”? People of all races/ethnicities enjoy crime movies, tv shows, video games, documentaries, etc of criminals of all races/ethnicities. This is a self evident fact if you live on the planet earth and you are beyond delusional if you believe anything else. You are over complicating the most simple thing in the world just to argue and sound smart and you’re failing miserably.
tldr

9 months ago '17        #118
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
space
$2,567 | Props total: 4457 4457
 bxgangsta said
Nah, some logical and objective person like me will come in here and ask what reason do they have to k*ll him as if fu*king gangs are vigilantes who k*ll for justice like The Punisher or something. Why do I never see anyone ask why his father and brother won’t k*ll him but expect strangers to just because they happen to k*ll people who they have a reason for k*lling? Jesus you clowns are dense and simple minded af. Plus as far as I know Zoe Pound doesn’t have the same type of reach and power as like a Mexican drug cartel or Italian Mafia and are mostly only in South Florida and Zimmerman is in Central. I know you’re gonna lack a logical rebuttal so you’re just gonna resort to referencing my username as if it invalidates what I said.
I don’t know how Zoe Pound conducts them self in Florida, but I know most gangs it’s a problem if I was to walk through their neighborhood from school or work and I’m from LA. So I’ve seen senseless k*llings my whole life. Whether it’s gang initiation or just beef or a jacking. Use that same dumbass energy for a hold court in the street

9 months ago '18        #119
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 prexero said
tldr
Obviously because you have no rebuttal. To the ignore list you go. Go delude yourself and do mental gymnastics somewhere else.

9 months ago '18        #120
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 Imissmalcolmx17 said
I don’t know how Zoe Pound conducts them self in Florida, but I know most gangs it’s a problem if I was to walk through their neighborhood from school or work and I’m from LA. So I’ve seen senseless k*llings my whole life. Whether it’s gang initiation or just beef or a jacking. Use that same dumbass energy for a hold court in the street
It’s like you didn’t comprehend a thing I said...

9 months ago '14        #121
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 5911 5911
 Kewop Decam said
I saw your post before that edit by the way.

Keep the fu*k boy sh*t to yourself.
Lmao

9 months ago '04        #122
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxgangsta said
Obviously because you have no rebuttal. To the ignore list you go. Go delude yourself and do mental gymnastics somewhere else.
You're adding me to your imaginary list, when you hit me? Honestly, I'm not sure why you were so triggered by what I said. It still stands, "Nothing positive about this." You failed by not rebutting that. My bad, did you mean to say, It's positive because it's entertaining?

fu*k out of here!

9 months ago '17        #123
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
space
$2,567 | Props total: 4457 4457
 bxgangsta said
It’s like you didn’t comprehend a thing I said...
I Understand everything kid. That’s just my take on it.

9 months ago '18        #124
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 1021 1021
 Tonero said
You cant say that tho. your from the states right? Your from a land of opportunity. That's one of the few places in the world you can be anything you want to be.

The issue is yall take what you have for granted cause you dont know better. Billions of people are dying and will risk everything just to be american which is funny but thats another story.

if you want to be an animal there's a place for animals the govt will build more if needed.
The American dream is just that, a dream, there's nothing real about it... Majority of those same people dying to come to America be flabbergasted when they finally make it over. Same immigrants seeking a better life are the ones that make up majority of prison population.. This place is a trap

9 months ago '05        #125
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,713 | Props total: 4778 4778
 milkdudz said
The American dream is just that, a dream, there's nothing real about it... Majority of those same people dying to come to America be flabbergasted when they finally make it over. Same immigrants seeking a better life are the ones that make up majority of prison population.. This place is a trap
Finally someone who understands
+1   

Home         

most viewed right now
+42online now  16
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  12
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  9
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh