Now it's the moment of truth for Team Wilder....

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '07        #26
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
$21,335 | Props total: 12327 12327
from what i hear bro sounds like he bout to accept it. I would definitely do it. I made a thread the other day DAZN is the move right now. DAZN over Showtime/PBC
+1   

5 days ago '04        #27
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
$21,762 | Props total: 20225 20225
 AB AboutBuildin said

/thread
/thread
+2   

5 days ago '07        #28
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 davon4204 said
Wilder turned that sh*t down. Tired of his ducking a*s. That contract was worth 100 mil. And he had the nerve to say that 15 mil was slave wages.
did u read why he turned it down lol. if that stuff above is true thats a good reason

5 days ago '04        #29
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
 sho 2010 said
So John skipper running DAZN? I thought he was getting help for his drug addiction?
I just watched a video of him a couple of days ago, fam is clearly still on that powder

5 days ago '14        #30
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,406 | Props total: 10929 10929
 pierredaire said
Lol so we ignoring his offer to AJ last year
I feel you but now the ball is in his court.

The deal is a no brainer. Hell get more money than he can imagine with a guarantee to meet Joshua in the end.

He wins that (which I believe he will) it will solidify his spot for this current gen.

5 days ago '04        #31
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
 DavidAames said

The deal is a no brainer. Hell get more money than he can imagine with a guarantee to meet Joshua in the end.

He wins that (which I believe he will) it will solidify his spot for this current gen.
It’s only a no brained if all these issues are addressed and met. Also he may be looking to get something like the GGG deal as well, is Dazn willing to commit to that or did?

We’ll find out Tuesday from which most are reporting.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #32
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,406 | Props total: 10929 10929
 killadre said
It’s only a no brained if all these issues are addressed and met. Also he may be looking to get something like the GGG deal as well, is Dazn willing to commit to that or did?

We’ll find out Tuesday from which most are reporting.
Facts!

5 days ago '07        #33
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 DavidAames said

man fu*k all this sh*t i hope he signs with DAZN. Thats the move right now. I'm trying to pay that 9.99 to see Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Joshua, Wilder and whoever else signs with this sh*t

what the hell the charlos waiting for also. n*gga lose a f*ght and vanish from earth. Both brothers M.I.A

I wonder how much they gave tevin farmer that got homeboy f*ghting every week. I just got a alert he f*ghting tomorrow lol
+1   

5 days ago '16        #34
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$895 | Props total: 2006 2006
 tre0624 said
man fu*k all this sh*t i hope he signs with DAZN. Thats the move right now. I'm trying to pay that 9.99 to see Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Joshua, Wilder and whoever else signs with this sh*t

what the hell the charlos waiting for also. n*gga lose a f*ght and vanish from earth. Both brothers M.I.A

I wonder how much they gave tevin farmer that got homeboy f*ghting every week. I just got a alert he f*ghting tomorrow lol
Charlo’s was getting protected by “Al Haymon” now that one of them lost they may look to switch soon

5 days ago '04        #35
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
 tre0624 said

Wouldn’t say MIA, he fought in December and f*ghting in June.

Tony Harrison vs. Jermell Charlo rematch on June 23 on FOX

Jermall got a couple deals on the table he’s currently looking through.
+2   

5 days ago '07        #36
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 killadre said
Wouldn’t say MIA, he fought in December and f*ghting in June.

Tony Harrison vs. Jermell Charlo rematch on June 23 on FOX

Jermall got a couple deals on the table he’s currently looking through.
i was wondering were they goin to do the rematch... Charlo dominates this time even though he kinda won the 1st f*ght anyway

5 days ago '18        #37
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Jay Lee said
How much is this DAZN sh*t monthly?

[spoiler - click to view]

Get colossal tv bro off the fire stick...all ppv events there are are free....
+1   

5 days ago '10        #38
beast mode 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,932 | Props total: 3231 3231
Where the fu*k is dzn gettin all this fu*kin money

5 days ago '04        #39
abacabb 162 heat pts162
space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 10766 10766
 MACADEMICS said

Wilder has a very easy decision to make - make $20 million f*ghting Breazeale and $80 million to f*ght Joshua on DAZN or take $2 Million to f*ght Breazeale on free to air Showtime.

If he don't take the offer, it ain't no denying it.
I wouldn't take that deal for Joshua. I would want a 50/50 revenue split or 40M w/ backend. Flat fees not gonna cut it.

Now 50M for Breazeale and Whyte is a great deal.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '14        #40
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 83364 83364
i doubt they down to be a*sociated with golden boy in any capacity...

5 days ago '05        #42
Hold That 111 heat pts111
space
space
$40,746 | Props total: 24430 24430
If he does this deal then we’re not gonna see him f*ght AJ atleast until end of 2020...

I can’t fault him if he takes that deal.. 50 mil for 2 f*ghts is a lot of money

5 days ago '11        #43
CarlozRossi 59 heat pts59
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 6034 6034
 Jay Lee said
How much is this DAZN sh*t monthly?

[spoiler - click to view]

Reddit boxingstreams
+2   

5 days ago '11        #44
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,748 | Props total: 1704 1704
 jay2cold said
Get colossal tv bro off the fire stick...all ppv events there are are free....
Good lookin my G. I'ma look for it.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #45
pierredaire 
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 2964 2964
 DavidAames said

If you feel me then you know the ball was in Aj court ...

And he passed it
+3   

5 days ago '04        #46
nwking 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 5452 5452
This better be true and not some BS.

5 days ago '11        #47
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 4185 4185
 ThePeak said
I disagree. Wilder has the best manager in boxing in Al Haymon. Wilder is being offered $100mm deals because he has stuck to the career plan that Haymon created and brought to boxing via Floyd Mayweahter. It's no coincidence that Al Haymon has the best stable in boxing, and it's because he keeps all of his clients free of long term network commitments to maximize their financial leverage. It is clearly in Haymon's best interest to sign all of his f*ghters to exclusive deals to only f*ght on PBC networks, but he doesn't do that because that would not be in the best interests of his f*ghters financially. Also, Haymon takes a percentage of what his f*ghters earn, where as the other promoters give a guarantee to the figher and then the promoter gets to pocket most of the upside in success. This business model is why Drake's rapped, "Al Haymon checks off of all of my events. I like all the profits, I hardly do percents."

If Wilder passes on DAZN's current deal it's because he'd be betting on himself. A Dazn deal is great up front money, but it all but k*lls the possibility of earning any meaningful backend the way f*ghters like Floyd and De La Hoya did (Tyson, Pacquiao, and Conor McGregor presumably had to share a bulk of their PPV backend with promoters). Don't forget that just last year fans were calling Wilder crazy for passing up a career high $5mm guaranteed offer from Eddie Hearn to f*ght Dilian Whyte in the UK. He then went on to have classic f*ghts with Luis Ortiz & Tyson Fury, and is now being offered 5x the offer he got last year. The greater the risk, the greater the reward.
Wilder is only getting that deal because he holds the belt that completes the undisputed puzzle. It's the belt they are prepared to pay for, it ain't Wilder. It ain't because Haymon has managed his career that well - stop it with that nonsense. How can you sit there and say that when you look at his career earnings? Not only that, why is it that Wilder has 3 managers - Finkel, Haymon and Jay Deas ? Wilder is the worst managed f*ghter by Haymon. Wilder doesn't own his own promotional company - he ain't never been in no position to collect on the back end cos he ain't worth sh*t financially. He been holding that belt for 5 years and ain't made no where near the money that his peers earns and that's falls in part to his management and the fact that he has fought tomato cans. And he resides in the richest boxing market - the USA.

Lol okay, since you think that Wilder would be betting on himself by turning down a offer like this - tell me who he can f*ght that will generate 25M per f*ght and more specifically how would it work on other networks/platforms?

Breazeale
Whyte
Miller
Povetkin
Usyk
Klitshcko (apparently he is considering a comeback)
Fury II
Parker

Which one of these f*ghters would Wilder generate 25M with?

5 days ago '11        #48
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 4185 4185
 davon4204 said
Wilder turned that sh*t down. Tired of his ducking a*s. That contract was worth 100 mil. And he had the nerve to say that 15 mil was slave wages.
I just read that he may be sticking with Showtime - i hope it's not true. This saga needs to end now.

5 days ago '04        #49
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
Wilder is only getting that deal because he holds the belt that completes the undisputed puzzle. It's the belt they are prepared to pay for, it ain't Wilder. It ain't because Haymon has managed his career that well - stop it with that nonsense. How can you sit there and say that when you look at his career earnings? Not only that, why is it that Wilder has 3 managers - Finkel, Haymon and Jay Deas ? Wilder is the worst managed f*ghter by Haymon. Wilder doesn't own his own promotional company - he ain't never been in no position to collect on the back end cos he ain't worth sh*t financially. He been holding that belt for 5 years and ain't made no where near the money that his peers earns and that's falls in part to his management and the fact that he has fought tomato cans. And he resides in the richest boxing market - the USA.

Lol okay, since you think that Wilder would be betting on himself by turning down a offer like this - tell me who he can f*ght that will generate 25M per f*ght and more specifically how would it work on other networks/platforms?

Breazeale
Whyte
Miller
Povetkin
Usyk
Klitshcko (apparently he is considering a comeback)
Fury II
Parker

Which one of these f*ghters would Wilder generate 25M with?
You out here sounding like Trump with all these falsehood and opinion

5 days ago '04        #50
killadre 241 heat pts241
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
I just read that he may be sticking with Showtime - i hope it's not true. This saga needs to end now.
Eddie said 2 days ago that no matter the network wilder chooses it will not stop the unification from happening. Let’s hope fast Eddie isn’t lying again.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  43
NBA 10 Years Later: 2009 NBA Re-Draft; The Way It Should Have Been
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-116online now  40
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+84online now  40
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
51 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy