Mar 14 - Willie McCoy was asleep when killed

most viewed right now
+36  79
95 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-88  55
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #101
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 4342 4342
 ReelAzzKneega said
WTF crazy World R.I.P Willie Bo man....damn i kno his fam and FBG clique grieving hard...lil bruh was decent with the rap sh*t ..he up there with Mac Dre now R.I.P Mac Dre , Jacka , TuTu and Willoe Bo

Flipped that sample Rob Lo found kinda nicely
+1   

5 days ago '18        #102
FireBeats 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,805 | Props total: 26240 26240
 dasill said
I guess you really are stupid because you keep putting all of this stupid sh*t up.

I never said racism doesn't exists or black people haven't been systematically set back directly by racism.

You are too stupid to see how your post is racist. You generalized white people with the quote i put and you dance around that quote with a bunch of sh*t. I can't continue to argue with you because you are stupid or playing stupid, it is a waste of time you are going to drag me to your level and beat me with your experience.

You keep posting racist sh*t while being mad at racist. You take care bro hopefully you find some peace in your life

Calling a Black Person racist is hilarious, sh*ts hilarious to me.

Fools don't even know what racism is. To you fools ya'll think it's a tweet, or post on a message board. Mannnnn, if White People had to experience real racism for even a few weeks, they'd lose their mind. Ain't never had to experience or live it day in and day out. Don't you in your life call a Black Person racist again. You need to wake up your damn self. White folks need to be more woke than Black Folks in all honestly. Only way any real progress is made.

When your grandmother tell you in her day Black folks had to give their seats to White people. Amongst segregation, and all that sh*ts comes well after Slavery. Man don't ever call a Black Person racist, you nerve of you shows the ignorance and how socially unaware you are
+4   

5 days ago '05        #103
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 7164 7164
 FireBeats said
Calling a Black Person racist is hilarious, sh*ts hilarious to me.

Fools don't even know what racism is. To you fools ya'll think it's a tweet, or post on a message board. Mannnnn, if White People had to experience real racism for even a few weeks, they'd lose their mind. Ain't never had to experience or live it day in and day out. Don't you in your life call a Black Person racist again. You need to wake up your damn self. White folks need to be more woke than Black Folks in all honestly. Only way any real progress is made.

When your grandmother tell you in her day Black folks had to give their seats to White people. Amongst segregation, and all that sh*ts comes well after Slavery. Man don't ever call a Black Person racist, you nerve of you shows the ignorance and how socially unaware you are

Wait so..... as long as you are not super racist it is ok.

Ok got you.

Because you are black you are allowed to generalize a whole race and say racist sh*t. Got it.

You and your boyfriend are crazy.

You can't be okay with some racist sh*t and complain about racism. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Its like a fat person talking about how much they hate fat people

Only on boxden...

Last edited by dasill; 03-15-2019 at 01:24 PM..

5 days ago '06        #104
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,803 | Props total: 2876 2876
 AmillionMo said
This all seems wrong. If dude was asleep, it's nothing to just walk up to him and tap on the window, even if he had a gun on his lap or not. If he was sleep, it makes since to have a gun on his lap in case robbers approach. I just don't know. I want to see the video
a gun out in the open in California is NOT normal

5 days ago '17        #105
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 45623 45623
 P-Hill said
So they hate her for being a real police officer
Exactly! And not a racist one either.
+2   

5 days ago '06        #106
DominicanLou 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,697 | Props total: 7241 7241
 KingTrips said
Sounds like they scared him out o his sleep he reacted and they shot him... they had to be up on the car to even see a gun a night time.. sh*t is wicked

seems like this could’ve been resolved without bro losing his life...
im saying..wouldnt you need to be up on the driver side window looking down to see a gun in somebody's lap...in the dark. tf.

we have no friends.
+3   

5 days ago '06        #107
DominicanLou 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,697 | Props total: 7241 7241
 RoyRogers225 said
This why we need reparation to white people we a threat as long as you’re skin black they think we superheroes that some how we can wake up our sleep and k*ll six cops before they can pull the trigger dats why I don’t understand why black people still let people talk to them Kraft cause they scared the minute they see yo skin color they are afraid they been scared of us for 400 years only real n*ggas can see this white people keep they heads down in Louisiana they kno we kno they scared and they better stay in they lane only time white people tuff is when they hide behind a badge
maybe you're on to something lol

"Study: Whites Think Black People Feel Less Pain"

I went in for one surgery where they literally had to go into my kidney. I asked for a numbing shot and the doctor was like "nah, we're giving you local (anesthesia) already. i'm just gonna be in and out." Yea, i felt that sh*t.

5 days ago '04        #108
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 20377 20377
 redcodeinesyrup said
dude the story is OLD!!!

the video footage is fu*king old.

if you respond again i will end your career in this thread
Lmao "end your career"

5 days ago '15        #109
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 4837 4837
White people murdering brown people can no longer be ignored

5 days ago '16        #110
icontrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 3692 3692
 Soulvoyage said
Yea ok buddy..

Im A black man in america.

Im fully aware that the reason we get k*lled is because people are clearly inately and trained to be fearful of us.

It affects evert facet of life homie.

Speak on somethin you know and keep your stats for a debate.

Im talkin from exoerience

Bro imagine being so entitled and having so much audacity that you think you can pull out statistics to explain someone’s life to the person actually living it.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #111
icontrell 3 heat pts
space
space
——-

5 days ago '16        #112
icontrell 3 heat pts
space
space
 dasill said
Your words were

You speak as a black man,

I speak as a white man, you can not put all white people in one pile and say that this certain action is done by all white people or the majority of white people.

That is being a racist and is just as bad as these stupid trolls who run around and post dumb sh*t meaning to be dumb. My point being you can't do that sh*t it makes you look bad

You can't be racist complaining about racism

1. You have no authority to determine how someone “looks” just because their experience dealing with white people has left them jaded. There are constant physical and psychological attacks on a group of people by a large number of another group of people and you want the victims to be selective about who they are mad at. Meanwhile the whole other race, the perpetrators and the innocent ones, all benefit systemically from the oppression of the other group. fu*k that.

2. You dealing with racism is equivalent to a fly buzzing around your ear , it’s annoys you, until you swat it. Racism for us is like walking around with a 50 pound boulder on your back and a shirt that says “I don’t know what happened but I probably did it just blame me”. You can’t be white and try to tell a Black Man how to feel about racism or other races.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #113
ATLDOPEBOI30 76 heat pts76
space
space
$34,777 | Props total: 9329 9329
Since these fu*ks love cops so much hope they go to hell with em and burn together
+2   

5 days ago '04        #114
pocketchange 172 heat pts172
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 15980 15980
Well all this dude wanted to be was a rapper and make sure his family was straight.

And when you in a wrongful death they look at what you could have been. They about to get like 50 million on this one.

Let's just hope the video is really in family's favor because all that tap sh*t can fu*k up the case and be used against him especially if he saying fu*k the police in his records.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #115
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,447 | Props total: 18273 18273
fu*k those “why” cops
+1   

5 days ago '16        #116
GazaVybz7 1 heat pts
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1059 1059
This right here ... is just smh.. smfh

5 days ago '12        #117
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 1104 1104
 Naga Sadow said
I've only respected one and that's my aunt. Her department gave her her own office because they hate her but can't fire her because she has an amazing record and that would cause an investigation. She got a few cops fired for corruption and was reprimanded because she didn't arrest an innocent black man. They also hate her because she's loved and respected on the hood and tries to help them out. And she loves arresting rich spoiled brats too. Other than her, like Gza said, it's father u c k the police.

5 days ago '12        #118
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 1104 1104
 icontrell said
1. You have no authority to determine how someone “looks” just because their experience dealing with white people has left them jaded. There are constant physical and psychological attacks on a group of people by a large number of another group of people and you want the victims to be selective about who they are mad at. Meanwhile the whole other race, the perpetrators and the innocent ones, all benefit systemically from the oppression of the other group. fu*k that.

2. You dealing with racism is equivalent to a fly buzzing around your ear , it’s annoys you, until you swat it. Racism for us is like walking around with a 50 pound boulder on your back and a shirt that says “I don’t know what happened but I probably did it just blame me”. You can’t be white and try to tell a Black Man how to feel about racism or other races.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #119
sportsbettor 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 58 58
fu*k them pigs

5 days ago '14        #120
Aquas 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 115 115
 megalomaniacal said
Get on the loud a*s speaker and wake him up.

bi*ch a*s scary a*s police

Best post in this thread.
+1   

5 days ago '06        #121
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 578 578
Put a lean on their bond

5 days ago '14        #122
Mvpmania 105 heat pts105
space
space
$2,233 | Props total: 6376 6376
So he had a gun in his lap?

5 days ago '19        #123
Silky Johnson 
space
space
$105 | Props total: 165 165
Their will be an internal investigation (internal investigations should be band, use your common sense- just think about that). Resulting in the officers were justified. No suspensions or firings. Business as usually.

We need to make a serious change. That’s doesn’t include- protests, boycotts, marches or fake Black **** sellout so called leaders. I’m sure the boy was no saint but he didn’t deserve this. You do Binladen or Hussein like that.

Sad his family will get NO JUSTICE (in this life)

R.I.P Willie McCoy

5 days ago '18        #124
Proffesor X 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,402 | Props total: 12581 12581
 pocketchange said
Well all this dude wanted to be was a rapper and make sure his family was straight.

And when you in a wrongful death they look at what you could have been. They about to get like 50 million on this one.

Let's just hope the video is really in family's favor because all that tap sh*t can fu*k up the case and be used against him especially if he saying fu*k the police in his records.
Ironic he says fu*k the Police due to the police's erratic behavior towards people of color and is k*lled while sleeping in his own vehicle and that that alleged remark towards police could be used against him........

We really are behind enemy lines in this country
+1   

5 days ago '14        #125
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 2350 2350
 AllWins said
Easy to talk on the internet about it like everyone else, instead of doing sh*t.
one ant cant carry the steak it takes a team my actions alone just send me to jail but with a strong team we make a difference

Home      

most viewed right now
-99online now  54
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+60online now  36
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago