Mar 14 - 1 in 4 marijuana users get high at work in states with legal weed, survey says

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '12        #51
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 33716 33716
 SPdaGOAT said
Looking up Mark Rippetoe’s “Starting Strength” program. It was originally a book but Im sure you can find the guidelines and basics of it online. I dont think its the end all be all but I think its great for beginners since it emphasizes doing compound exercises with barbells.

Also, Im not sure if you tryna put on muscle or lose weight, but boxing will help immensely with the latter (helps a bit for cutting purposes too) and its a lot of fun, real hard to get bored of. sh*t if you dont have a bag or a partner, shadowboxing can work wonders as well.

Wish you the best fam, I love seeing and hearing people do better for themselves. Im just getting back to the gym after a long layoff cause of bullsh*t, so I definitely know what you going through bruh.

After you get swole, smash every bi*ch in yo city plair
My dude

Gonna look into that book tonight. Im not really “fat”...I’m 5’9 n change, about 175 more or less (dropped 10 in the first week just by quitting drinking). So I’m tryna put on muscle and create definition.

Boxing was already in my mind as well. I wanna get a good flow going in the gym and just eating healthy in general, and then work that in a few days a week.

And the goal is to be goin out stone cold sober n bag 10s every week at the height of this journey

I truly appreciate the guidance bro, and good luck with your reentry into beast mode. Much love.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #52
KdenIII 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,073 | Props total: 7868 7868
All depends on the job. I smoked before boring a*s remedial or low paying jobs. But office jobs with presentations or high skill jobs requiring precise work nah.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #53
jaydiLLa 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 97 97
 Hiphop2day said
I'm a Washingtonian. I don't smoke but I'm not against it but it's the worst thing to happen to bussiness.

Weed has given kids with minimum wage jobs another reason to not give a fu*k about their jobs and escape at work.. there is a clear difference between ppl that smoke at work and dont. And they are all trash.

I run a fitness club so I'm hiring and firing all the time for the last 5 years and I've noticed this trend. To each their own but when you're working you're not dealing with just yourself. No reason to rant though cuz this sh*t falls into deaf a*s ears
What club do you run? I'm out in Woodinville.

2 weeks ago '15        #54
Hiphop2day 2 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 1487 1487
 jaydiLLa said
What club do you run? I'm out in Woodinville.
Lynnwood LA FITNESS probably not the most convenient for you but feel free to come get a pass haha

. All bx family get a month free
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #55
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,614 | Props total: 25488 25488
Breh people i know smoked more at work when it was illegal and before this propaganda study was proposed
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #56
blackhippie4 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 2090 2090
Ima grower...smoking and we get sh*t done. Its all about the person not the green. Know your limits to remain productive
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #57
space
space
 Hiphop2day said
Lynnwood LA FITNESS probably not the most convenient for you but feel free to come get a pass haha

. All bx family get a month free
Breh if your employing people for fitness def not the job to get high at lol. But otherwise it may be beneficial for a lot of service work
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #58
space
space
Isht bring back memories..this was when brick was still around..boy peeps was hotboxin the hell out blunts back then.. "Flower" so potent nowadays peeps puff wax. Or eat edibles and isht. Most people i know are not dabbin before work
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #59
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,890 | Props total: 12550 12550
Damn, would be nice to be able to smoke weed at work. But my memory be like a goldfish when I'm high off weed. There's no way I could do my work like that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #60
Ragobeer 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 3967 3967
Now do a poll about how many people on Wall Street are high on cocaine.
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #61
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,675 | Props total: 11972 11972
 Hiphop2day said
I'm a Washingtonian. I don't smoke but I'm not against it but it's the worst thing to happen to bussiness.

Weed has given kids with minimum wage jobs another reason to not give a fu*k about their jobs and escape at work.. there is a clear difference between ppl that smoke at work and dont. And they are all trash.

I run a fitness club so I'm hiring and firing all the time for the last 5 years and I've noticed this trend. To each their own but when you're working you're not dealing with just yourself. No reason to rant though cuz this sh*t falls into deaf a*s ears
You will be surprised...

Majority of my team smokes and it took me a year to figure out who did and who didnt.

You think you know, but you have no idea...

You just sterotyping people...

And that whole thing u said about kids with mim wage jobs is bullsh*t because they are going to be the same if they smoke weed or not. And if weed was legal or not.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #62
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Damagegadget said
Isht bring back memories..this was when brick was still around..boy peeps was hotboxin the hell out blunts back then.. "Flower" so potent nowadays peeps puff wax. Or eat edibles and isht. Most people i know are not dabbin before work
Honestly i was smoking a half a blunt before work before... I got the flu last week and it fu*ked up my lungs... so that day or 2 with no weed, or stimulation outisde of what was in my bed, did me miracles. Now i just take a small bowl hit through out the day... 2 or 3 in the whole entire day...
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #63
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Damagegadget said
Breh if your employing people for fitness def not the job to get high at lol. But otherwise it may be beneficial for a lot of service work
shieeeet... i smoke before i hit the gym...

outside of lung capacity, weed dont affect sh*t physically. Especially in the gym...

Mike Tyson even said he fought his best f*ght the first time he fought high
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #64
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 acefresh said
appreciate it bro. some miserable soul actually slapped my post best part about this is going to be weeding out the losers in my life.

i would be grateful for any gym/diet advice. i started doin pushups n situps daily. gonna work my way up to a membership. tried the gym several times before but i always had the fu*k sh*t in the way drawing from my focus. i'm serious about it this time.
start with a simple 3 or 4 day regime.

PUSH day (basically chest and tris)
Pull day (basically back and bis)
Leg day
Cardio day

sprinkle shoulders and core workouts in...

I do this:
Calisthenics for warm ups (pull ups, push ups, chin ups, one legged squats etc)
Then Power Compound Exercise (Bench, dead lift, squats)
Then free weights/cable
Then end with machines
Then stretch

Throw some core and sohulder exercise, and hit them every day.

If you want to lose weight... fasted cardio is KEY!

First thing when u wake up, go for a light jog with out eatting. hit the stair master at 50-55 steps per min for 15 min...

Diet (If It Fits My Macros) is dope and COOK ALL YOUR FOOD!

Persistence, Dedication, and Commitment is all you need. The rest will fall in place.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #65
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,810 | Props total: 2881 2881
and then they DRIVE home?

that's the problem here

2 weeks ago '12        #66
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$46,099 | Props total: 64843 64843
I’m a teacher I couldn’t ever be high in the classroom for numerous reasons

Im lazy af anyways when I get high

I’ll throw a movie on for lil MF’s and call it day
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #67
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$46,099 | Props total: 64843 64843
 daffysm said
and then they DRIVE home?

that's the problem here
You think they smoke then be high for 8 hours at work?
That’s not how getting high works player lol

Last edited by AlBooBoo; 03-15-2019 at 08:29 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #68
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,810 | Props total: 2881 2881
 AlBooBoo said
You think they smoke then be high for 8 hours at work?
That’s now how getting high works player lol
huh? says 1/4 smoke before work....

it says they smoke AT work, meaning they could be smoking 5 minutes before heading home....

BOTH situations they are driving high

2 weeks ago '10        #69
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,765 | Props total: 9755 9755
 datVAkid said
Who said anything about smoking at work?
The article and thread title did.

2 weeks ago '04        #70
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,688 | Props total: 5873 5873
 Theboybreblue said
I don’t know where you work, but I guarantee you there’s people around you high all the time but you just can’t tell.

Also to say it’s irresponsible is irresponsible in and of itself. Why? Because you don’t know why people are smoking before and during work. I used to work at geek squad back in the day, and having to deal with disgruntled customers who may or may not already have been waiting for damn near an hour to be seen. A nice hit of the pen, or a small mini J around the corner AWAY from the job always kept me grounded, and relaxed.
I used to be a cable guy at comcast. Had homies that would smoke every single morning. My crib was near base so after coming in to get our schedules/morning meetings/equipment/etc, I always came home before heading to my first job. I didn’t smoke at the time but some of them would come through and smoke a blunt each to the face and be good. That was their way of getting through the long days. Wasn’t the smartest thing to do because of the safety factor(climbing poles/ladders) and knowing if you got into an accident was an automatic p*ss test but sh*t, all of them were super efficient

2 weeks ago '06        #71
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Frasier said
The article and thread title did.
No it didnt, at all.

2 weeks ago '07        #72
Ryde3 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 358 358
This is interesting for me because I work from home, smoke weed everyday for 15+ years, but I never smoke during work. Just a something I've avoided. It's also weird because when I've done off hours work while high I swear I'm more focused and into it. I should probably reconsider haha.

2 weeks ago '07        #73
space
space
 datVAkid said
shieeeet... i smoke before i hit the gym...

outside of lung capacity, weed dont affect sh*t physically. Especially in the gym...

Mike Tyson even said he fought his best f*ght the first time he fought high
weedf does affect your motor skills, might not be as dramatic as alcohol, but you prolly only limiting yourself...mike tyson prolly said that isht..cause he was high..thats like "i drive better when Im drunk"

2 weeks ago '15        #74
Hiphop2day 2 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 1487 1487
 datVAkid said
You will be surprised...

Majority of my team smokes and it took me a year to figure out who did and who didnt.

You think you know, but you have no idea...

You just sterotyping people...

And that whole thing u said about kids with mim wage jobs is bullsh*t because they are going to be the same if they smoke weed or not. And if weed was legal or not.
I'm saying in my work environment. You can tell. I'm not saying if you don't smoke weed you are gonna be a good worker. Im talking from My experience. I'm sure it's different in the programming world where you're dealing with computers or even Google.

2 weeks ago '18        #75
Proffesor X 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,512 | Props total: 13175 13175
Never mix your money with your pleasure, quickest way to fu*k up both of them
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  39
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  25
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  21
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN
110 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny