Mar 14 - Beto O'Rourke is running for President

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #51
iswerve 185 heat pts185
space
space
$6,547 | Props total: 12628 12628
 theeraofnothing said
No thanks, fu*k all of these lame a*s democrips and rinos, they are puppets of the #deepstate and for open borders.
tupacnasfan who told you to come out of that filthy basement???

2 weeks ago '10        #52
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 2165 2165
This n*gga rode the progressive wave to fame then switched to the center and lost to ted cruz

Foh
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #53
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 549 549
I like Buttigieg , Beto , and Yang Gang !

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #54
Covfefe2020 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 1160 1160
The party of "diversity"

2 weeks ago '12        #55
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
 buzzkill said
This n*gga rode the progressive wave to fame then switched to the center and lost to ted cruz

Foh
Actually he did the complete opposite, which is why progressives and young voters overwhelmingly supported him.

He took over 70 percent of voters, regardless of race, ages 18-29 in the election. He actually lost the moderates and/or uneducated caucasians. If he really went to the center he wouldntve gotten murdered there.

The demographics that exist voter wise in America at the moment simply dont support a Beto win nationally. If he did win its gonna be the closest election we've had and one of the greatest upsets ever experienced by a democratic nation.

I think you need a hard nosed middle of the field person like Klobuchar. But I still dont think I'd vote for her

The dems really dropped the ball and so did the media. They spent to much time hating Trump and not enough time building their stars.

I mean I'm sure we could've done without 2 weeks of coverage regarding Trump feeding college kids cheeseburgers, and more time dedicated to building the profile nationally for these candidates.

@
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #56
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,765 | Props total: 9755 9755
 OldBusiness said
Actually he did the complete opposite, which is why progressives and young voters overwhelmingly supported him.

He took over 70 percent of voters, regardless of race, ages 18-29 in the election. He actually lost the moderates and/or uneducated caucasians. If he really went to the center he wouldntve gotten murdered there.

The demographics that exist voter wise in America at the moment simply dont support a Beto win nationally. If he did win its gonna be the closest election we've had and one of the greatest upsets ever experienced by a democratic nation.

I think you need a hard nosed middle of the field person like Klobuchar. But I still dont think I'd vote for her

The dems really dropped the ball and so did the media. They spent to much time hating Trump and not enough time building their stars.

I mean I'm sure we could've done without 2 weeks of coverage regarding Trump feeding college kids cheeseburgers, and more time dedicated to building the profile nationally for these candidates.

@
The leftist media spent a month or 2 talking about 2 scoops of ice cream.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #57
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
 Frasier said
The leftist media spent a month or 2 talking about 2 scoops of ice cream.
Deadass. They spent more time talking about the food he fed college students, or calling someone Tim Apple, or ice cream, or the time toilet paper got stuck to his shoe, or Melania having a body double and so on.....they criticize him for being a tabloid president when theyve resorted to running tabloid stories.

Now we've got 30 people a week trying to get noticed as potential dem runners, the fields cluttered as fu*k, and eventually the public's going to get confused. This morning over breakfast at the office I witnessed people describing Andrew Yangs policies while attributing them to Andy Yang

Cnn even had 3 town halls in one night last week cause they're now rushing to give people coverage. Instead of havi g Wolf Blitzer talking about Chic Fila and Quarter Pounders they shouldve been interviewing or profiling candidates.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
skater118 4 heat pts
space
space
$881 | Props total: 795 795
Iím good.

2 weeks ago '19        #59
theeraofnothing 
space
space
$95 | Props total: 56 56
 OldBusiness said

@
And that's why the dems will lose hard in 2020, they have no one to blame but themselves, not that i'm a gop fan eithet, both sides are terrible.

But the dems are not only completely extremelty far left, but also a disgrace.

Last edited by theeraofnothing; 03-14-2019 at 05:26 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #60
theeraofnothing 
space
space
 iswerve said
tupacnasfan who told you to come out of that filthy basement???
You did.

2 weeks ago '18        #61
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
 OldBusiness said

@
He actually did ride the progressive wave and got exposed as a corporate centrist right after the race, that's why ALL progressive media actually doesn't support him.

TYT, Kyle, Jimmy Dore, Sam Seder, The Humanist report, The Rational National etc etc.

He's not progressive and admitted as much himself.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #62
LostTenets 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,362 | Props total: 25438 25438
 Skateboard T said
I hope it's Biden, and I could go with any of the candidates as VP tbh.
The practical vote is Warren and it will be clear by the time the primaries come

2 weeks ago '06        #63
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,096 | Props total: 38618 38618
 LostTenets said
The practical vote is Warren and it will be clear by the time the primaries come
I donít think Warren has recovered from the DNA gaffe

2 weeks ago '05        #64
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,816 | Props total: 7702 7702
I'm good

I get a cult leader, polygamous, pyramid scheme symposium speaker vibe from him, my instincts never wrong.

2 weeks ago '07        #65
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,504 | Props total: 3337 3337
 Ymmot said
Biden is only considered a contender right now because he's got one of the most recognizable names and people are nostalgic for the Obama years, but there are a lot of more informed voters who don't want Biden. He's just another old D.C. politician; people want new ideas and new policies.
New doesnít always mean good. Seems like a lot of progressives are doing so stuff just to do it but theyíre so entrenched in their own bubble that they canít see a lot of their ideas just arenít that great/popular. Itís easy to sell some of it to young NYC and California liberals but not older tax paying blue collar moderate Dems and republicans.

2 weeks ago '19        #66
theeraofnothing 
space
space
 buzzkill said

Foh
Ted cruz destroyed that loser, just like he k*lled beto o rourke.

2 weeks ago '09        #67
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,973 | Props total: 1039 1039
Read up on Buttigieg and he is my age. Crazy to think that he could be president.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  37
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN
113 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  20
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  15
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy