Lakers record on March 12, 2018 compared to their record exactly one year later.

most viewed right now
+36  49
103 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #26
Da Big Tymers 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 3306 3306
 J To The Muah said
Brons*xuals can't stop talking about him which is what you haters are
Its obvious u don't know what a brons*xual is dumb fu*k lol i can't blame u, anyone who even thought he read in any goat conversation doesn't know any better
+2   

1 week ago '18        #27
J To The Muah 13 heat pts13
space
space
$406 | Props total: 2747 2747
 2Cold said
its pathetic how much they are on lebrons tip... @ cartagena stop it sh*t is sickening .. @ come get your boy he looking bad out here
He has to be in his 30s, it's really pitiful
+1   

1 week ago '18        #28
J To The Muah 13 heat pts13
space
space
$406 | Props total: 2747 2747
 Da Big Tymers said
Its obvious u don't know what a brons*xual is dumb fu*k lol i can't blame u, anyone who even thought he read in any goat conversation doesn't know any better
Y'all claim brons*xuals are his fans but y'all on his d*ck more than his fans so who's really the brons*xuals dumb fu*k, I can't believe that really went over your head

1 week ago '14        #29
Spot Rusherz 222 heat pts222
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 32561 32561
 Pdouble69 said
The fact that LeBron missed 18 games is true, but it’s also used as a cop-out. Sometimes guys miss games. And the Lakers have arguably been worse since he came back.

Lonzo & Ingram aren’t on LeBrons level but each one of those guys were important players on last year’s team. Ingram missed 23 games last year. Lonzo missed 30. They probably would’ve had a way better record had those guys not missed all that time. Plus Isaiah Thomas was starting to turn things around in LA, he played 17 games for the Lakers then got shut down for his hip. Larry Nance Jr was a key role player for them before he was traded. He missed 11 games. Obviously I’m not trying to compare any of those guys to LeBron but that Lakers team dealt with injuries too, and the records are still the same.
Na man i hear what you saying but it’s not a cop out. When your best players miss games it’ll be detrimental to any team. Show me a team that has played well when 3 of the 5 main players have missed at least a quarter of the season.

Lebron,Ingram,Lonzo, and Kuzma have only played like 20 games combined with each other

1 week ago '15        #30
2Cold 612 heat pts612
space
space
$39,494 | Props total: 171953 171953
 J To The Muah said
Y'all claim brons*xuals are his fans but y'all on his d*ck more than his fans so who's really the brons*xuals dumb fu*k, I can't believe that really went over your head
he is one of the biggest lbjqueens on this site

@ @
@ @ @ @

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@ @

@
@

@
@
@

@

@

@N.Y.
@

@
@
@
@

@

@

@

@

@
@ @knowmystelo[/

@* @

@ [MENTION=

@

@

@ @ @ThaReapa420*

@

@* @ @

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@Dab addicted

@ Lossis

@

@Clutch City Kid

@

@ 1987

@

@Mr Fujaveli

@

@

@

@
@. @
@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
@
+6   

1 week ago '14        #31
CEITEDMOFO 507 heat pts507
space
space
$24,126 | Props total: 31344 31344
 Spot Rusherz said
n*ggas donít watch basketball enough to know our best player missed 18 games, and our best defender missed over 2 months.

Casual d*ckhead n*ggas have made this thread 5x already
FLABBY AND SICK

+2   

1 week ago '09        #32
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$70,401 | Props total: 17864 17864
Even with Lebron taking time off to catch up on his business ventures they should have won more games than they have at this point.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #33
4evaabso 52 heat pts52
space
space
$24,456 | Props total: 23852 23852
Trade that n*gga LeFinalsBridesMaid
+2   

1 week ago '05        #34
jsilerio 134 heat pts134
space
space
$16,768 | Props total: 34192 34192
 2Cold said
its pathetic how much they are on lebrons tip... @ cartagena stop it sh*t is sickening .. @ come get your boy he looking bad out here
Itís time to go bud

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '09        #35
MakaveliToDon91 34 heat pts34
space
space
$8,839 | Props total: 14599 14599
 TonyCartagena said
Stop Sucking Deceased Rappers Dik Phaggot
I Thought You Was Gonna Get Your Homeboi To Find My IP Address Fake Gangsta Bıtch
Go Clean Your 4th Step Pops Dishes Bozo
n*gga shut the fu*k up. I see your fraud in the way u type. U a computer gangsta bi*ch n*gga. U can see me at any time

1 week ago '09        #36
MakaveliToDon91 34 heat pts34
space
space
$8,839 | Props total: 14599 14599
 TonyCartagena said

Got These Stans Mad Creating Multiple Accounts On My Nuts, Tell Them To Lay Off The Rocks
Shut up u cornball

1 week ago '05        #37
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,390 | Props total: 31427 31427
 MakaveliToDon91 said
n*gga shut the fu*k up. I see your fraud in the way u type. U a computer gangsta bi*ch n*gga. U can see me at any time
Thought So Puzzy

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #38
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,459 | Props total: 22608 22608
 2Cold said
he is one of the biggest lbjqueens on this site

@ @
@ @ @ @

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@ @

@
@

@
@
@

@

@

@N.Y.
@

@
@
@
@

@

@

@

@

@
@ @knowmystelo[/

@* @

@ [MENTION=

@

@

@ @ @ThaReapa420*

@

@* @ @

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@Dab addicted

@ Lossis

@

@Clutch City Kid

@

@ 1987

@

@Mr Fujaveli

@

@

@

@
@. @
@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
@
Yooooo what is this roll call for? You got my ORIGINAL name in there lol
+1   

1 week ago '15        #39
2Cold 612 heat pts612
space
space
$39,494 | Props total: 171953 171953
 TrillPeez said
Yooooo what is this roll call for? You got my ORIGINAL name in there lol
its one of da big tymers old mention lists

1 week ago '17        #40
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 9100 9100
It's a different team. Before Lebron was injured.... they were in 4th and looking good like they could give the west some problems

After Lebron got injured, that's when it became bad. Then u have ball injured.... then kuzma out who's been showing more f*ght than any laker... and when u get Ingram finally tearin sh*t down with 25+ a game, he's gone. So they just losing all kinda games now!!

But when they were all playing, they were in the mix of things! Last year they didn't come close. U can compare Lebron dragging the cavs last year to the finals but can't even make the playoffs this season tho

The record doesn't always translate to how the team is. Suns just beat 2 top contending teams!! They did the warriors dirty! The WARRIORS!!!

1 week ago '05        #41
Colin Cowherd 187 heat pts187
space
space
$34,339 | Props total: 39113 39113
Lds

1 week ago '10        #42
Akira Son Bio 230 heat pts230
space
space
$53,162 | Props total: 21213 21213
 TonyCartagena said

[pic - click to view]

I Mean Thats What Happens When You Add The "GOAT" To Any Roster Right?

[pic - click to view]

Shout out to the Wizards

oh wait, that won't count cause Jordan already retired twice before to play baseball and do whatever for 2-3 years. He was an all-star though .... and so was Bron so should we through that out?

He never loss a finals series though, so lets throw LeBron under the bus for that too.

To be fair, the west is an entirely different monster than the east, but can we stop acting like the Lakers had a legit shot to make noise. Them dudes were trash before. Adding Bron who had a significant injury, more trash.

1 week ago '09        #43
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$61,772 | Props total: 58931 58931
Bum a*s n*ggas.

But but but our 35 year old star got injured and the rest of the league was healthy all year
+2   

1 week ago '05        #44
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,390 | Props total: 31427 31427
 Akira Son Bio said
Shout out to the Wizards

oh wait, that won't count cause Jordan already retired twice before to play baseball and do whatever for 2-3 years. He was an all-star though .... and so was Bron so should we through that out?

He never loss a finals series though, so lets throw LeBron under the bus for that too.

To be fair, the west is an entirely different monster than the east, but can we stop acting like the Lakers had a legit shot to make noise. Them dudes were trash before. Adding Bron who had a significant injury, more trash.
You Comparing A 34 Year Old Bron To A 38 Year Old MJ
I Think We All Knew They Didnt Have A Legit Shot But To Not Make The Playoffs Fam After His Stans Talked About How Bad The Cleveland Or Miami Got After He Left As If He Was Playing With Bums
So He Should Of Done His Part And Carried Them There At Least
Lets Ignore What MJ Did When He Was 34 Also

1 week ago '04        #45
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,993 | Props total: 1942 1942
It is what it is... They need to review film/players/coaches in the off season and figure out how to move forward. Figure out how to make moves in the offseason to strength the depth on the bench and put more player makers around Lebron.

Ideally, they have about 2-3 more years to attempt to make a run at a championship. This is barring that Bron continues to play at a high level for 2-3 more years and doesn't have any major injuries.

1 week ago '10        #46
Akira Son Bio 230 heat pts230
space
space
$53,162 | Props total: 21213 21213
 TonyCartagena said
You Comparing A 34 Year Old Bron To A 38 Year Old MJ
I Think We All Knew They Didnt Have A Legit Shot But To Not Make The Playoffs Fam After His Stans Talked About How Bad The Cleveland Or Miami Got After He Left As If He Was Playing With Bums
So He Should Of Done His Part And Carried Them There At Least
Lets Ignore What MJ Did When He Was 34 Also
The Lakers were trash, forget their record last year. They "should" be better with Bron, but lets not leave out that their best player missed a nice chunk of time due to injury and the team fell off. Happened last year in Cleveland too when he took off days.

and I think if Bron had players like Pippen and Rodman now, he could be doing some damage at 34 as well. Them two definitely don't get enough respect, but hey, it is what it is.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #47
Lurker 212 heat pts212
space
space
$16,597 | Props total: 34049 34049
LeBron went to the wrong LA team
+2   

1 week ago '18        #48
No Religion 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 5036 5036
fu*k these excuses. His a*s would be coasting to the playoffs if he stayed in the east, went to the west and sh*t ain't the same. He didn't come back and was down 10 games from the playoffs. He was 3 games back and look at them now. Nobody wants to hear the bullsh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #49
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2366 2366
 MakaveliToDon91 said
How many times are yall gon post the same dumbass sh*t?
I heard it was until lebron stans take them brian pumper jewels off

1 week ago '16        #50
Glove 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 16958 16958
 Pdouble69 said
The fact that LeBron missed 18 games is true, but itís also used as a cop-out. Sometimes guys miss games. And the Lakers have arguably been worse since he came back.

Lonzo & Ingram arenít on LeBrons level but each one of those guys were important players on last yearís team. Ingram missed 23 games last year. Lonzo missed 30. They probably wouldíve had a way better record had those guys not missed all that time. Plus Isaiah Thomas was starting to turn things around in LA, he played 17 games for the Lakers then got shut down for his hip. Larry Nance Jr was a key role player for them before he was traded. He missed 11 games. Obviously Iím not trying to compare any of those guys to LeBron but that Lakers team dealt with injuries too, and the records are still the same.
Everybody wanna talk about Lelarry bum-ass missing 18 games but want to talk sh*t on last year's Lakers on some "they are only a 35 win team" and not mention the injuries they had last year. I don't want to hear sh*t about LeBumAss's injury either. They will skip right over this sh*t and be on the 35 win bullsh*t, but want to excuse lelarry this year. Brons*xuals are a plague. Keep posting facts.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  15
US sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  13
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside The Racist History of the first female Captain Marvel
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside What Nike sweatsuit is this?
35 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy