Denzel Washington to star in cop thriller "Little Things" for Warner Bros.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #1
391 page views
10 comments

Phenomenal One 81 heat pts81
space
space
$155 | Props total: 1315 1315
Denzel Washington to star in cop thriller "Little Things" for Warner Bros.

+6   

10 comments for "Denzel Washington to star in cop thriller "Little Things" for Warner Bros."

2 weeks ago '08        #2
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,380 | Props total: 7777 7777
They stay giving Denzel mediocre directors I swear bro.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #3
Black Excellence 233 heat pts233
space
space
$71,760 | Props total: 40244 40244
 904Nole said
They stay giving Denzel mediocre directors I swear bro.
Insiders tell Variety that Washington had been weighing several options as his next project, including directing the Sony pic ďJournal of Jordan,Ē which Michael B. Jordan recently joined. Ultimately, a recent meeting with Hancock led Washington to choosing ďLittle ThingsĒ as his next project.
Who is they? He chose that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Black Excellence said
Who is they? He chose that.
Not true. I heard Denzel on Bill Simmons the Ringer podcast a few months ago and Simmons asked him why hasn't he worked with Spielberg and Denzel said he hasn't been asked. Whether you believe that or not is up to you but from Denzel he doesn't get asked by these A list directors which is really embarrassing to me. The best directors he's worked with have been Spike, the Scott brothers, Zemeckis.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #5
space
space
 bootsy said
Not true. I heard Denzel on Bill Simmons the Ringer podcast a few months ago and Simmons asked him why hasn't he worked with Spielberg and Denzel said he hasn't been asked. Whether you believe that or not is up to you but from Denzel he doesn't get asked by these A list directors which is really embarrassing to me. The best directors he's worked with have been Spike, the Scott brothers, Zemeckis.
Ok so why isnít Denzel asking to do films with them? Itís a two way street.

And letís go past that, nobody is demanding Denzel do sh*tty films, thatís on him to read the script and do a movie with a director when heís offered work.

2 weeks ago '05        #6
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black Excellence said
Ok so why isnít Denzel asking to do films with them? Itís a two way street.

And letís go past that, nobody is demanding Denzel do sh*tty films, thatís on him to read the script and do a movie with a director when heís offered work.
Maybe he does. I don't know. I'm just telling you what he said. And not let's not go past that because that's important because it came from him. It is on him to read the script. It's not like all of his movies suck. He's comfortable working for those people and his movies make money but if those A list directors aren't knocking down his door what is he supposed to do, wait and not work. Cmon man.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #7
space
space
 bootsy said
Maybe he does. I don't know. I'm just telling you what he said. And not let's not go past that because that's important because it came from him. It is on him to read the script. It's not like all of his movies suck. He's comfortable working for those people and his movies make money but if those A list directors aren't knocking down his door what is he supposed to do, wait and not work. Cmon man.
Youíre missing why I said letís go past it, itís in reference to letís go deeper.

What he said is what he said, and the quote I posted shows that he has options but chooses what he wants to do so if said project he chose ends up trash he has no one to blame but himself.

If A listers arenít knocking down his door then he needs to make opportunities, do indie work, do theatre (like he did with Iceman Cometh).
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #8
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black Excellence said
Youíre missing why I said letís go past it, itís in reference to letís go deeper.

What he said is what he said, and the quote I posted shows that he has options but chooses what he wants to do so if said project he chose ends up trash he has no one to blame but himself.

If A listers arenít knocking down his door then he needs to make opportunities, do indie work, do theatre (like he did with Iceman Cometh).
No I didn't miss what you said. What you said is bullsh*t anyway. He does have options but it's a two way street. He may be asking to work with better directors but they may choose to not work with him. No one knows this for sure but again I'm going by what he said on that Simmons podcast. This seems to not be getting thru to you.

And lol at Denzel needs to make opportunities by doing indie work. Denzel is a fu*king legend. He doesn't NEED to do sh*t except what he's doing now. The guy has two Oscars, a Tony and is a legendary actor. If he wants to do the roles he's doing now then he can and will. If he wants to do indie work I guess he will when he feels like it.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #9
space
space
 bootsy said
No I didn't miss what you said. What you said is bullsh*t anyway. He does have options but it's a two way street. He may be asking to work with better directors but they may choose to not work with him. No one knows this for sure but again I'm going by what he said on that Simmons podcast. This seems to not be getting thru to you.

And lol at Denzel needs to make opportunities by doing indie work. Denzel is a fu*king legend. He doesn't NEED to do sh*t except what he's doing now. The guy has two Oscars, a Tony and is a legendary actor. If he wants to do the roles he's doing now then he can and will. If he wants to do indie work I guess he will when he feels like it.
How is it bullsh*t if you’re regurgitating the same two way street comment I’m saying

Literally you’re arguing to argue.

Me saying he needs to make opportunities is in context of A lister directors (that you continue to bring up) choosing not to work with him.

No fu*king sh*t he’s an award winner, congratulations for telling me something I knew already, great job there.

We agree on the same points just disagree on the approach, convo is done, go to sleep bruh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,102 | Props total: 29102 29102

[video - click to view]

"If Denzel ain't got a gun don't bother"

2 weeks ago '17        #11
TrillestTalk404 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 18085 18085
The movies he been picking have him on cruise control acting wise. Only movie where the "old Denzel" came out was Fences. He can do sh*t like Equalizer in his sleep
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  40
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  18
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  11
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy