Mar 12 - Charlamagne Rips Trump on Fox News: 'He panders--all talk no action'

most viewed right now
+36  74
95 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-88  52
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '08        #51
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,812 | Props total: 7391 7391
 $ouljaboy said
Bush signed his bill in 1990 what the fu*k are you talking about. There is also a rumor, a DC Urban Legend if you will of the time Bush Sr. staged a crack bust in Lafayette Park (the park that sits right across the street from 1600 Penn ĒThe White House" and then used the 3 ounce crack bag in a televised statement to help support his War on Drugs agenda

[pic - click to view]

Eh... 1994 crime bill? Are you serious brah?

Címon man, Clinton signed it into LAW. Which means -like i said- he owns it

Plain and simple

1 week ago '04        #52
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 3459 3459
ok we've given u some camera time on prime time mainstream media. please do not come back for the next 5 yrs. u got your time right? right?

1 week ago '12        #53
Kwestluv91 240 heat pts240
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 9340 9340
 HUDA2daF said
Yes. It is actually
So trump shouldnít have done anything to help people get out of jail and integrate back into society?

Iím confused. How can he help people and not be pandering?

1 week ago '05        #54
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 1365 1365
 MELODY said
1. Trump signed The First Step Act to reform criminal justice.
2. Signed executive order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council injecting $100 Billion in black communities.
3. Pardoned black inmates Obama chose to ignore serving long terms for non violent crimes as their first offense.
4. Has not signed one single bill or Executive Order oppressing the black community.
5. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history after removing Obama regulations, passing tax breaks, and bringing back manufacturing jobs back Obama said would never come back.

Yall "woke" huh?

1) You're an idiot. The First Step Act was a bipartisan bill that only the most moronic of people wouldn't have signed. Trump didn't sponsor the bill, he just signed it.

2) All Trump does is grandstand when it comes to the black community.
Where's this $100 billion you speak of? Just because he established a council doesn't mean it's actually doing anything.

3) Stop cherry pickin' about pardons.

4) What EO did Obama sign that oppressed Black people?

5) The Tax Cuts and Job Acts is of little benefit to anyone making under $425,000 a year and it even cut out 12 major deductions. It also allowed companies like Amazon and Netflix to pay ZERO taxes.

The state of the job industry is much too complex for your feeble mind to comprehend.

Regulations are meant to regulate for a reason. Let that marinate.

I wouldn't mind making an "unregulated" drug to wipe deceitful liars like yourself off the face of the earth.

Last edited by audiodiitons; 03-12-2019 at 10:37 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '12        #55
Kwestluv91 240 heat pts240
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 9340 9340

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '06        #56
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,598 | Props total: 18504 18504
 Frasier said
To be honest I wouldnít. CTG lost my respect after the Hillary sh*t and how he just let it pass yet gives sh*t to trump for lesser.

I can handle different opinions man. Iím sure youíre a good person, as am i, we just donít click politically but thatís just one small part of our lives. What I canít handle are double standards. Thatís my issue man
No, your issue is you're full of sh*t.

1 week ago '04        #57
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 935 935
 MELODY said
5. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history after removing Obama regulations, passing tax breaks, and bringing back manufacturing jobs back Obama said would never come back.
I hate when people say this bullsh*t, cause unemployment for black people is still double compared to unemployment for white people.

7 days ago '07        #58
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 6475 6475
 stay alert said
I hate when people say this bullsh*t, cause unemployment for black people is still double compared to unemployment for white people.
And it will forever be like this. Racism just like war will always exist. Blacks in some countries are even racist against darker blacks. Either way what you hate, is still a FACT!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-100online now  45
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  35
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time