People are laughing at Jaheim for driving Uber

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '11        #76
winning2011 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 987 987

How do you not respect a man that was once a huge celebrity/entertainer, that has now fallen on hard times humble himself by working a day job to make ends meet??? I’ve seen multiple weak a*ss niqqas “with kids” that haven’t accomplished a quarter of what this man has done who just sit on they a*ss while they girl feed they mf Family b/c them weak a*ss niqqqas couldnt humble themselves to get a so called job “beneath him”. Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.

People are f’ing losers. Just miserable human beings who love to see people who accomplished more than them in life fail b/c they weren’t talented enough or really they are just lazy or incompetent or just weak insecure men and women.

Let this niqqqa do what he got to do. the entertainment industry is a short hustle for most, everyone can’t make a life long career out it especially with labels owning your masters.

But my bad, pardon me I forget we dealing with the top 1% of the population here on BX.
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #77
izlar928 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,912 | Props total: 1314 1314
 strungout said
our sun will eventually become a red giant destroying our planet, so it won’t matter in the big picture.
Tru
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #78
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 18830 18830
 Boogie1790 said
U ever fu*k a passenger
I pulled a couple. I don't drive enough for that. And I don't drive late nights so it's rare.

Had two bad Asian chicks last week got ones IG.. then she blocked me in the morning before I even said hey.. prolly so drunk didn't even remember what she told me..

2 weeks ago '16        #79
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,573 | Props total: 16190 16190
 Teknicks said
I pulled a couple. I don't drive enough for that. And I don't drive late nights so it's rare.

Had two bad Asian chicks last week got ones IG.. then she blocked me in the morning before I even said hey.. prolly so drunk didn't even remember what she told me..
Yea I feel u. It's a risk to hit on one imo
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #80
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2261 2261
Who thee fu*k cares?

At least he got a job, and his making ends meet.

Probably the same n*ggas laughing, are the same ones stuck at home not doing sh*t.

Salute to dude for getting it.

2 weeks ago '14        #81
420 Lyfe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 3356 3356
Them are the same people that stick their hands out asking to borrow and sh*t.

2 weeks ago '14        #82
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,184 | Props total: 23172 23172
This generation in combination with the internet was just a recipe for disaster. One day this sh*t will blow over.

sh*t just overly highlighting how sh*t humans our. Same fu*ks cracking on him prob punching in at Amazon fulfillment centers right before they hit the send button.

And if they rich, hook him up with a job instead no?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #83
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 4184 4184
 OPBADAZZ337 said
That's why black folks will never get ahead in life. If y'all ain't hating on each other, y'all putting ya own kind down for making an honest living smh. But always blame a white man for y'all short comings. Every other race uplift and help one another except black ppl. Don't give a fu*k who don't like what I said. Slap this post like ya slap ya own kind.
I feel you, but after 400+ years of social and mental manipulation/engineering, what else would you expect?

2 weeks ago '15        #84
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,935 | Props total: 20542 20542
Just in case, I dont make it there in time, I'm still gonna eat some of your fries babay

2 weeks ago '04        #85
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,732 | Props total: 3088 3088
I was gonna say who, but some1 posted a video...

and I am still like who

2 weeks ago '18        #86
playmaker 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 18 18
Man yall remember, honesty is the best policy. Forget getting a damn bag the wrong way, its not worth it. Its always good to do the right thing. Good goes around and around and around.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #87
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,470 | Props total: 18325 18325
Sometimes y’all dudes be all over the place with how y’all feel about different topics. It’s like some mfs y’all give a pass to and some y’all don’t. Young rap n*gga get robbed and cut up mfs excited to see what happens next making small jokes. I remember Jaheim use to be wearing a lot of diamonds and fancy cars. Now he drive Uber, not hating but he did fall off. Now I see all these positive comments about him and Uber. Let that be one of the ig bi*ches y’all like, be in here talking all kind of sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #88
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 6298 6298
 Teknicks said
Niccas can call me broke but I pay for my vacations off Uber. I don't really care. Dubai in 17, Maui last year, either Tokyo or a cruise this year.

Full time is a tough job and most people aren't cut out for it and will make sh*t money.... There are only a few good hours per day, the more you drive the harder it gets to make good money every hour..

But.. It's pretty fun part time and the pay is decent. If you halfway plan it out you can make 30 bucks an hour part time. Not a bad gig if you're not a millionaire like the average BX member.
Bruh I’m with you on that. n*ggas can laugh at me all they want. I do uber eats for two-three hours after work during dinner it’s nice monies. If you know your area it’s great.

People shouldn’t be laughing at Jaheim for working a regular job. Most those n*ggas broke af paying child support to wilderbeast baby mamas pointing fingers and laughing. Issa shame.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #89
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 32998 32998
 reazon_opt said
i will never understand this generation. laughing at a man who is trying to get money.
Cuz the young men wanna be rappers and the young women aspire to be models/wh*res that the rappers give attention to.

The concept of working hard to earn a dollar is pretty much nonexistent. And the grown ups clowning him are just lost.

Salute to Jaheim for doing what needs to be done
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #90
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 18830 18830
 Daddy Black said
Bruh I’m with you on that. n*ggas can laugh at me all they want. I do uber eats for two-three hours after work during dinner it’s nice monies. If you know your area it’s great.

People shouldn’t be laughing at Jaheim for working a regular job. Most those n*ggas broke af paying child support to wilderbeast baby mamas pointing fingers and laughing. Issa shame.
Driving for a couple hours is fun and no stress. Not as fun as watching TV or going to a bar.. but shyt an extra $500-1500 of fucc off money a month is cool...

..unless you're a BX millionaire

These BX niccas be computer programming, up and coming actors, who move bricks on the side..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #91
Abbey Martini 2 heat pts
space
space
$918 | Props total: 1733 1733
 AlBooBoo said
Why y’all laughing at a man getting to the bag

MF’s act like they never been down bad
What’s down about him, he’s working, who remembers Jahs appeal...it was essentially the blue collar working man look, where did people think that came from
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #92
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,950 | Props total: 11908 11908
i'd be pretty hype if i hopped in an uber and jaheim was my driver
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #93
StoicThePoet 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 669 669
 SuperPawgHunter said
To be fair, few people in the world get access to the type of money he would have made throughout his career doing shows. I saw a n*gga turn a 10k insurance policy from his mother's death into a couple of million over time.

I'll go out on a limb and say Jahiem made more than 10k in his career.

Having money and then later not having money is a good indication that, you're not very good with money.
So what??? sh*t happens! Da fu*k...

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #94
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,968 | Props total: 64284 64284
 Abbey Martini said
What’s down about him, he’s working, who remembers Jahs appeal...it was essentially the blue collar working man look, where did people think that came from
Down compared to what he was doing before?

Making a lot more money selling music compared to driving Uber ...it’s a bit of a fall off but I won’t knock no man for getting to the bag by any means

2 weeks ago '19        #95
SuperPawgHunter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 99 99
 StoicThePoet said
So what??? sh*t happens! Da fu*k...
I don't think any human being of significant intellect would say 'So, what?' to someone being in a privileged income earning position, for a significant period of time, completely bottoming out.

"sh*t" just doesn't usually happen. Your life is the sum total of all the major and minor choices you've made, and those that were made for you.

2 weeks ago '19        #96
SuperPawgHunter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 99 99
 OozeTheOracle said
Can you elaborAte on how your friend did that?
Ebay flipping that eventually become Ebay flipping + Distressed real estate flipping.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #97
Ron Swanson 337 heat pts337
space
space
$42,123 | Props total: 54435 54435
 AlBooBoo said
Why y’all laughing at a man getting to the bag

MF’s act like they never been down bad

its easy to tell in here who hasnt worked a day in their life and who has
+2   

1 week ago '16        #98
StoicThePoet 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 669 669
 SuperPawgHunter said
I don't think any human being of significant intellect would say 'So, what?' to someone being in a privileged income earning position, for a significant period of time, completely bottoming out.

"sh*t" just doesn't usually happen. Your life is the sum total of all the major and minor choices you've made, and those that were made for you.
You are out of touch with reality.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  18
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  17
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  14
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh