Gears 5 Is "Looking Great," Xbox Boss Says

most viewed right now
+23  213
144 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #51
CrAkKedOuT 1042 heat pts1042
space
space
space
$25,401 | Props total: 19784 19784
Just like Gears 4, will play just for the single player campaign at 32k. 4 had some nice effects going on.

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Da_realness 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,150 | Props total: 4546 4546
 CALL AGAIN said
I mean i love new ips no reason to k*ll of great ones tho with greed and sh*t. Respawn and epic k*lled off two great franchises before they even really started. The Original Gears and Titanfall still have a hardcore player base. I bought both xbox’ because of these two games and they sh*tted on em making em more profitable for casual gamers and look at those fu*ks now making the most casual of casual f2p br crap. Cod been going on for decades now and have finally lost their muster eventho i stopped at mw2. Sad that they k*lled these games.

I just got back to gaming bought my wife the x1x with anthem she wanted and i am getting Sekiro myself later this month. I been going down my old games surprised as hell to still find people playing these. In the end gamers lost all these kids using their moms credit cards and man kids with gamer addictions buying up every trash game fu*ked the whole game up. I remember when games didn’t need a season pass or dlc was free or worth it.
This true my dawg stay playing gears one.

I be like dawg
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #53
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,666 | Props total: 1572 1572
I got an Xbox one and ps4 but ima pass on this one

2 weeks ago '07        #54
datboi260 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 288 288
lol what is he suppose to say....

2 weeks ago '15        #55
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 3669 3669
 Da_realness said
This true my dawg stay playing gears one.

I be like dawg
It’s a quality game all they had to do was make fears that same game but with better servers so host shotgun is removed. But nah they had to change the whole damn gameplay anfter 1. Hell even Demon’s Souls from 2009 still has private servers up and running. Quality games.

2 weeks ago '06        #56
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,519 | Props total: 12375 12375
 DMT said
fu*k beautiful so many things wrong with this game. Lack of content and please don’t get me started on the worthless rewards for ranking up. Best characters and weapons cost money in a gamble style system. What am I reading you n*ggas know gears 4 is trash. 2nd worse gaming community!
How does Gears 4 online compare to Uncharted 4 online

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  84
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
79 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+34online now  42
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  29
Mar 24 - If you hit the $750 million Powerball jackpot, here's your tax bill