Cardi B Blue Lamborghini Aventador has been gathering dust while she's been away performin

most viewed right now
+25  104
33 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Whips 'n Stereos

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '19        #26
unit321 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 5183 5183
 zhiggeman said
You really think these two dont gave money in the stash? Not everybody bad with money.
Well, if she loses popularity in a couple of years, she'll be selling it for half of what she paid for it.

1 day ago '16        #27
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 3854 3854
 arms said
Not hard to see how these people go broke several years down the road.

With her credit that's $10k/month plus the $150k she put down in the toilet. On a car she probably can't see out of let alone drive to half its potential.

She thinks that money is gonna come in forever. Her and Jumbo Jet Drake better watch how they spend their money. The next recession will take no prisoners.
If soulja boy smart enough 2 keep his bread up i think drake n cardi will be aight lol

n*ggas is sellin less but makin more money nowadays
+1   

1 day ago '16        #28
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 27952 27952
 DrOTGenesis said
Only broke n*ggas complain about how rich n*ggas spend their money and thats facts.
Lotta haters in these comments. Slap away
Explain this to me when I’ve seen warren buffet , draymond john, Russell Simmons and countless other rich people criticize others for senseless spending

Y’all need to stop with the bullsh*t
+1   

1 day ago '04        #29
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,189 | Props total: 2213 2213
 arms said
People with good credit don't need to resort to stripping and using tranny's to set n*ggas up.

But I understand the need to prove your point. You're absolutely right, I have no idea what her credit or residual income looks like. I only know what I see and what I've seen time and time again.
I think she has come up a lot since stripping and set ups.... pretty sure someone cleaned her credit up by now...
+1   

23 hrs ago '17        #30
arms 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 7350 7350
 Head Coach said
If soulja boy smart enough 2 keep his bread up i think drake n cardi will be aight lol

n*ggas is sellin less but makin more money nowadays
I actually applaud Soulja Boy but he's an anomaly.

These people ain't making more, they still out here stunting with label money and "gifts".

23 hrs ago '17        #31
arms 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 7350 7350
 RatedQue said
I think she has come up a lot since stripping and set ups.... pretty sure someone cleaned her credit up by now...
Probably did. We'll see as the next recession kicks off.
+1   

20 hrs ago '17        #32
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 1392 1392
 postemupndunkit said
Explain this to me when I’ve seen warren buffet , draymond john, Russell Simmons and countless other rich people criticize others for senseless spending

Complain and criticize are two different things. One is more petty than the other.
Go figure.

18 hrs ago '04        #33
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$17,019 | Props total: 6473 6473
 postemupndunkit said

That's because criticizing is for brokevniccas. When you got money you dont count your money until its low enough to count.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+133online now  38
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
148 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44online now  29
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Aug 22 - Epstein was MURDERED claims lawyer after receiving new info from pris..
49 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy