Do you guys think they will ever find a anti aging solution?

most viewed right now
+22  121
32 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+110  95
37 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 6 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The BX Gym

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #1
984 page views
20 comments

Droopy 89 heat pts89
space
space
$1,081 | Props total: 4944 4944
Do you guys think they will ever find a anti aging solution?

Technology seems to be finding yhe solution to many problems.pf the past, such as fat loss/gaining , hair loss/anti balding etc.
+1   

best
worst
20 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
Mystic 346 heat pts346
space
space
space
$13,851 | Props total: 29574 29574
being black
+14   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,262 | Props total: 41664 41664
Yes..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 2211 2211
Working out releases something in your body that supposedly slows down your aging. I forgot what it was called heard about in some Joe Rogan podcast
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
realgunta 1005 heat pts1005
space
space
$29,178 | Props total: 60269 60269
yes, i think one day they will

but until that day comes the best/smartest thing you can do is:
eat a balanced diet,
exercise regularly,
avoid being in direct sunlight for extended periods especially without sunblock,
drink adequate water,
get adequate sleep,
and if possible, get rid of any stress from your life

those things can make a huge difference
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,532 | Props total: 12534 12534
Is aging really considered a problem though?

2 weeks ago '14        #7
Debreezy5 1 heat pts
space
space
$286 | Props total: 396 396
Melanin

1 week ago '04        #8
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 1180 1180
They already have.

But if you think they'd let everyone in, you wrong. Also, have you seen the research on fasting? 4+ day long fast seem to show remarkable results, as far as keeping your organs and insides way younger / healthy.

1 week ago '10        #9
Shhon 1362 heat pts1362
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 35729 35729
its all about extending the length of your telomeres, literally all about DNA replication. they are doing studies too, I met one way back in Iowa. He was my landlord and idk but somehow the brain came up and he mentioned he was in the study.

What does a telomere have to do with aging?
Inside the nucleus of a cell, our genes are arranged along twisted, double-stranded molecules of DNA called chromosomes. At the ends of the chromosomes are stretches of DNA called telomeres, which protect our genetic data, make it possible for cells to divide, and hold some secrets to how we age and get cancer.

Last edited by Shhon; 08-13-2019 at 04:30 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '06        #10
bxdiplomat 111 heat pts111
space
space
$6,190 | Props total: 11859 11859
 Shhon said
its all about extending them length of your telomeres, literally all about DNA replication. they are doing studies too, I meant one way back in Iowa. He was my landlord and idk but somehow the brain came up and he mentioned he was in the study.

To piggyback off this post

Most of the methods to living longer are no-tech and have have been around for ages from spiritual methods, good relationships, mindset, diet, and sleep.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #11
Shhon 1362 heat pts1362
space
space
 bxdiplomat said
To piggyback off this post

Most of the methods to living longer are no-tech and have have been around for ages from spiritual methods, good relationships, mindset, diet, and sleep.
i had a typo in that post. i meant, met. the guy who was in the study. Interesting book too, that would be worth a read. I personally think longevity is all about diet and exercise. at least for me genes, I think.

1 week ago '05        #12
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 11139 11139
 WATITDOCUZ said
They already have.

But if you think they'd let everyone in, you wrong. Also, have you seen the research on fasting? 4+ day long fast seem to show remarkable results, as far as keeping your organs and insides way younger / healthy.
Are you saying fasting by eating only within a certain time period every day for 4 days, or just not eating for 4+ days?
+1   

1 week ago '05        #13
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 11139 11139
 Shhon said
its all about extending them length of your telomeres, literally all about DNA replication. they are doing studies too, I met one way back in Iowa. He was my landlord and idk but somehow the brain came up and he mentioned he was in the study.

Stem cell research is literally the key to "anti-aging," like you said with DNA replication. If we're able to rebuild dying cells, we'll be able to have people walk again, see again, live longer, etc.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #14
Shhon 1362 heat pts1362
space
space
It would be interesting for studies about Intermittent fasting and telomeres to come out Ive heard IF helps repair cells from having time to not have to digest food.

just recently learned in biology that its the macrophages that eat up dead and old bad cells for the body. wonder if thats whats going on during the fasting time. maybe the macrophages start going to work.

pnoi89 said
Stem cell research is literally the key to "anti-aging," like you said with DNA replication. If we're able to rebuild dying cells, we'll be able to have people walk again, see again, live longer, etc.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #15
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,225 | Props total: 92110 92110
how about water fasting and autophagy , I dont think that has been explored enough
+1   

1 week ago '14        #16
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 15734 15734
Anti aging research is exploding right now

Sirtuins are the main focus currently along with nicotinamide and NR

Then you have people like David Sinclair at Harvard studying reseveratrol which is found in small quantities in wine

And there another diabetic drug out there that extends your lifespan and protects against other diseases thats out there, you gotta convince your doctor to read up on the literature to get an off the label prescription

I think its metformin i just thought of it
Just google david sinclair and resveratrol nmn and theres 3 things he takes everyday and they hit the 3 pathways of aging

I cant remember everything right now but he was on Peter Attia and Joe Rogan, Attia is an MD himself so his is more technical

But simple things like drinking enough water, fasting (which activates sirtuins), and getting good sleep and diet go a long way

Avoid tobacco and alc as well, illegal drugs are much safer for you ironically
+2   

1 week ago '18        #17
stutteringrap 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$9,826 | Props total: 12222 12222
 Droopy said
Technology seems to be finding yhe solution to many problems.pf the past, such as fat loss/gaining , hair loss/anti balding etc.
what? l DID NOT FOUND ANY? Let me know of any solutions or the cure to fat loss or weight loss? because i have not seen or heard of a pill or drink that can make you lose weight?

just working out,diet and low calories foods.

but appetite suppressants do work tho.

1 week ago '19        #18
unit321 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 5182 5182
 Droopy said
Getting fat isn't necessarily an aging problem. You can be skinny and old.
Hair loss/balding is a genetic thing and you can lose a lot of hair at an early age and be young.
As for being fit, there's a lot of drugs that are used as performance-enhancing drugs that could help the regular Joe to get into better shape. A lot of people think anabolic steroids to grow muscle, but there are drugs that prevent you from getting tired sooner than later are being used, like meldonium.

As an old person, I think if they can create a synthetic form of cartilage, that would be a game changer. Imagine being able to swap out worn out cartilage from osteoarthritis or injury and putting in new synthetic cartilage. You'd have veteran athletes playing longer and retired athletes coming back to the game.

5 days ago '14        #19
ArtsofAnArtist1 1 heat pts
space
space
$837 | Props total: 3055 3055
Eat he got the natural food sources for us.

5 days ago '05        #20
Sluggernaut 25 heat pts25
space
space
$26,545 | Props total: 10280 10280
Being in a calorie deficiency will keep you from aging as well

I made it a lifestyle to not even get 2000 calories anymore

People ask me what im doing. Im just like. I aint eating.

Im not starving either and i have energy.

4 days ago '18        #21
BlackLex 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 480 480
Eating clean, a gallon of water a day and sea moss. Have a great skin care regimen and you'll be good.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  23
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Aug 22 - Epstein was MURDERED claims lawyer after receiving new info from pris..
49 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+132online now  19
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
146 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy