Aug 15 - Why everybody’s worried about a recession again

most viewed right now
+25  106
33 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+117  88
38 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #51
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 1039 1039
 rnfufbx said

sometimes a failure is just a failure
And other times people get credit for bouncing back. Life isn't about getting knocked down its about getting up.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #52
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,886 | Props total: 13616 13616
 925 said
Ok so China been de'dollarizing and signing silk road agreements for years prior to, but the tarrifs are why they are going to completely stop buying agriculture products.

We have the upper hand in the short to mid term due to the swine flu and arnyworns:

"food prices are already climbing, leaping 7.7% in May"

This year's crop starts are down globally. Inevitably there will be shortages down the road. Now is definately the time to focus on sustaining America and we can do that by shifting geopolitically to our neighbors in north, central and south America.

You can't criticize Trump for his stance on China without ackowledging the world of trouble we are in and the damage our leaders have done since JFK was offed. We are long over due for a systematic overhaul it should have never gotten this far.

Go ahead though invent the next great product and get it produced in China. You'll soon learn that to do business over there you will need to merge a subsidiary with the Communist government and give up your intellectual property. Companies are wising up to this and looking to other asian countries for manufacturing. The tariffs should expedite that process ideally though they would incentives companies just to bring manufacturing back home.

Bottomline a year or two we could crush China it would just take sacrifices the American populace are unwilling to undergo. Unfortunately its also impossible politically for this to happen because Americans can not come together in this environment and Trump's narcissistic a*s is all to concerned with the stock market bubbles. Multinational corporations are not our friends as a consumer that wears their products fu*k Nike. fu*k Walmart and Apple also. I don't know maybe we should tax them to hell directly for what they've done. Maybe give subsidizes t coporations that go made in America in addition to tarrifs. Normally I dont like taxes getting in the way of growth usually unless its a determent to antitrust policies but something needs to be done.

If you have a better idea on how to deal with China please let me know. Its obvious they need to be dealt with so unless you have an actual solution your just heckling from the bleachers. Im all ears.
Bro the Tariffs Trump put in place are on the products made in China and in response China pretty much said fu*k our Agriculture products they'll buy somewhere else and that's exactly what they are doing.

You say it's fu*k Nike, Walmart, and Apple....but at the same time you think forever burning our Agriculture bridge with China is worth it so that Nike, Walmart, and Apple can protect their IP? Because that is exactly what Trump is doing and the only party effected by this nonsense is the Americans.

Do you honestly believe that these taxless corporations who have successfully lobbied to keep minimum wage below the cost of living are going to pay Americans market value for labor when it's a dozen of other countries they can pay pennies on the dollar for an entire workforce? Bro even with Trump's recent tax cuts for the elites and corporations they spent that money on stock buybacks and not increasing their employees paychecks like they claimed they would...but you think they are interested in going "made in America"

How exactly are we "crushing China" in a year or 2?

Farmers are already feeling the effects: The Star Tribune reports that 84 Midwestern farmers filed for bankruptcy over a 12-month period ending in June of 2018, more than double previous years—with more yet to come, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.

Bro the winners at the end of this trade war are the corporate farms not Americans. The mom and pop farms that have been passed down from generation to generation are selling to corporations after they go bankrupt or k*ll themselves. Cargill, Monsanto, etc. do not want to sell their suicide seeds directly to China out of fear of their IP getting stolen and if the mom and pop farms have to pay for it, so be it.

How do you get mom and pop farmers to vote for policy outside of their interest that leads to them "buying the farm" (see what I did there)? Blame the "other" in this case it's the Chinese

The white power Maga followers spend all day online promoting policy that k*lls white people, you can't make this up

Trump is kicking white people out of the healthcare system, Trump is forcing white farmers into bankruptcy or suicide, Trump is doing nothing about the opioids k*lling white people in record numbers, Trumps rhetoric is creating suicidal white mass shooters...but hey worry about Latinos "invading", worry about Black Lives Matter, worry about China, and oh yeah, Muslims white power

Keep believing Trump is looking out for your best interest though buddy, he's finessing you fam and honestly it's entertaining

6 days ago '19        #53
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kingme said
Bro the Tariffs Trump put in place are on the products made in China and in response China pretty much said fu*k our Agriculture products they'll buy somewhere else and that's exactly what they are doing.

You say it's fu*k Nike, Walmart, and Apple....but at the same time you think forever burning our Agriculture bridge with China is worth it so that Nike, Walmart, and Apple can protect their IP? Because that is exactly what Trump is doing and the only party effected by this nonsense is the Americans.

Do you honestly believe that these taxless corporations who have successfully lobbied to keep minimum wage below the cost of living are going to pay Americans market value for labor when it's a dozen of other countries they can pay pennies on the dollar for an entire workforce? Bro even with Trump's recent tax cuts for the elites and corporations they spent that money on stock buybacks and not increasing their employees paychecks like they claimed they would...but you think they are interested in going "made in America"

How exactly are we "crushing China" in a year or 2?

Farmers are already feeling the effects: The Star Tribune reports that 84 Midwestern farmers filed for bankruptcy over a 12-month period ending in June of 2018, more than double previous years—with more yet to come, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.

Bro the winners at the end of this trade war are the corporate farms not Americans. The mom and pop farms that have been passed down from generation to generation are selling to corporations after they go bankrupt or k*ll themselves. Cargill, Monsanto, etc. do not want to sell their suicide seeds directly to China out of fear of their IP getting stolen and if the mom and pop farms have to pay for it, so be it.

How do you get mom and pop farmers to vote for policy outside of their interest that leads to them "buying the farm" (see what I did there)? Blame the "other" in this case it's the Chinese

The white power Maga followers spend all day online promoting policy that k*lls white people, you can't make this up

Trump is kicking white people out of the healthcare system, Trump is forcing white farmers into bankruptcy or suicide, Trump is doing nothing about the opioids k*lling white people in record numbers, Trumps rhetoric is creating suicidal white mass shooters...but hey worry about Latinos "invading", worry about Black Lives Matter, worry about China, and oh yeah, Muslims white power

Keep believing Trump is looking out for your best interest though buddy, he's finessing you fam and honestly it's entertaining
You deviated from my original premise that there are many things you can criticise Trump for but imo f*ghting China isn't one of them. The trade war with China didn't create Monsanto or our broken healthcare system thats a whole rant we need not address. Obviously i know Trump isn't looking out for me but hes our best option right now and i agree with his protectionism stance against China.

China boycotted us and the have food inflation rise 7% in a month. We can sustain ourselves independant the world and China can't. They've poisoned their land and need to import energy the only way of getting by for them is cheating and slave labor. The point your missing is America has all the resources and if we want it a SURPLUS of agriculture. Thats a better problem to have than the requirement to import oil and agriculture to meet energy and food needs. Albeit it is a tragedy what Monsanto is doing but that doesn't belabor the point that China is not our friend.

Bring manufacturing back to america I'd like to have appliances that live out their warranties. If they want to boycott our farmers as leverage to keep cheating us let them starve or turn to Argentina Brazil etc. We can just as easily bring south America into our influence instead of middle easterns anyways. It wouldn't be hard to turn our neighbors on China if need be. Let the Chicoms depend on Russia if they won't bend the knee.

Those proud white farmer and workers see the issues our country faces in regards to the amount of made in chinese crap sitting on shelves in Walmart. The multinational corporations and politicians in their pocket sold us the fu*k out and hollowed out our middle class long before Trump campaigned on taking a hard stance against China. We can get into it about the totality of it and Trump dropping the ball there, but right now im addressing the trade war with China.

6 days ago '06        #54
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,886 | Props total: 13616 13616
 925 said
You deviated from my original premise that there are many things you can criticise Trump for but imo f*ghting China isn't one of them. The trade war with China didn't create Monsanto or our broken healthcare system thats a whole rant we need not address. Obviously i know Trump isn't looking out for me but hes our best option right now and i agree with his protectionism stance against China.

China boycotted us and the have food inflation rise 7% in a month. We can sustain ourselves independant the world and China can't. They've poisoned their land and need to import energy the only way of getting by for them is cheating and slave labor. The point your missing is America has all the resources and if we want it a SURPLUS of agriculture. Thats a better problem to have than the requirement to import oil and agriculture to meet energy and food needs. Albeit it is a tragedy what Monsanto is doing but that doesn't belabor the point that China is not our friend.

Bring manufacturing back to america I'd like to have appliances that live out their warranties. If they want to boycott our farmers as leverage to keep cheating us let them starve or turn to Argentina Brazil etc. We can just as easily bring south America into our influence instead of middle easterns anyways. It wouldn't be hard to turn our neighbors on China if need be. Let the Chicoms depend on Russia if they won't bend the knee.

Those proud white farmer and workers see the issues our country faces in regards to the amount of made in chinese crap sitting on shelves in Walmart. The multinational corporations and politicians in their pocket sold us the fu*k out and hollowed out our middle class long before Trump campaigned on taking a hard stance against China. We can get into it about the totality of it and Trump dropping the ball there, but right now im addressing the trade war with China.
You didn't read my post because I addressed everything you just typed and even gave you video proof.

Where did I say the trade war with China created Monsanto or our broken healthcare system? You have to read to have a discussion on forums

You should watch the 3 minute videos I posted if you can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs.

You missed the entire original premise bro

6 days ago '19        #55
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kingme said
You didn't read my post because I addressed everything you just typed and even gave you video proof.

Where did I say the trade war with China created Monsanto or our broken healthcare system? You have to read to have a discussion on forums

You should watch the 3 minute videos I posted if you can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs.

You missed the entire original premise bro
let me circle i thought we were talking about how Trumps trade war on China caused the dow jones to crash from 17000 to 25000.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+132online now  31
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
146 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  23
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Aug 22 - Epstein was MURDERED claims lawyer after receiving new info from pris..
49 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy