Aug 15 - Another One - BX Member Stopped By Cops for Looking At Woman

most viewed right now
+26  102
35 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #26
GravityEraser52 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 6132 6132
Slave Patrol doing what they do. Fucc'em but blk people need to realize we are still captive in this land and this is NOT a playground - so move like you're in enemy territory. All them fuccin cars for a hiding cave dog smelling bi*ch!
+2   

1 week ago '19        #27
Nas Mcgrady 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 247 247
 Sandyy said
Michigan flyover state country. Anything not on or in a state on the coast (dc,nyc,atl,san fran,seattle,etc.) is flyoverstate country.

Look at flint - they hate us in michigan we already know this tho
Do you know how many black people live in Michigan? You don't know wtf you're talking about and should shut the fu*k up

1 week ago '07        #28
biged79 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 1059 1059
Born and raised in Detroit and actually planning on moving to Royal Oak soon. It's not as bad as people say it is and I really don't see a lot of these cases up here like i do elsewhere but it was wrong.

The metro Detroit is SUPER diverse however there are people who NEVER interact with black people. I work with a white lady, and she's very nice and we're cool but she has NEVER been around black people before this job and she's lived in metro Detroit her whole life. It's sad but they just trust whatever the media says about us without even trying to see for themselves.

1 week ago '13        #29
JosethaHustler 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,053 | Props total: 4750 4750
Racisim is a byproduct of Fascism which a segment of America is embracing at an alarming rate. Actually... this nation has always been fascist and since we don't have a traditional Monarchy with the class distinctions of a royal family, It's all about how much money you have and can make in America. OJ got off in CA, he would've gotten the death penalty in TX. Cosby got off for years until his earning potential was in the toilet and he got a mouth on him.

Cops for the most part are stupid, most Local and federal law enforcement are stupid. Most DA's and judges can be bought, influenced with donations and gifts. So we have an economic barrier, a social barrier and the easier to identify racial barrier in this nation. This is why citizens in a wealthier community expect preferential treatment for themselves and their kids and usually get it.

The cameras, gps location tech all the devices meant to watch us are capturing dirty cops, the lack of equality, preferential treatment in this fascist society.

There is no and never has been a "safe" community in this nation for brothers and sisters. As soon as you appear to be enjoying life better than others they will strike with a vengence, because that is the history of America!
+1   

1 week ago '15        #30
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1508 1508
That's a racist piece of shyt thing to do. So he waited for a parking that I a*sume she never gave any indication if she was leaving or staying. He walks by and stares at her for not being polite to wave him, but make him wait, and she calls the cops to get back at him.

Crummy motherfukers in this world man.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #31
Sandyy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 15247 15247
 Nas Mcgrady said
Do you know how many black people live in Michigan? You don't know wtf you're talking about and should shut the fu*k up
More live in mississippi and alabama.

Thats still flyover country

6 days ago '04        #32
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,144 | Props total: 4595 4595
I was pulled over in RO a few years ago. For context, I am white, I was driving and there was 2 black people riding with me. The first thing the cop asked me was if I was "ok" I thought it was kind of weird when he asked me that since I've been rolled plenty of times without that being a statement/concern from the cop. It didn't really hit me til he let me go with a tint warning and I thought about the incident. That is probably the closest I'll get to a DWB and it was an eye opener even though I'm not a fan of cops to begin with. Basically fu*k the ROPD and be safe out there this world ain't sh*t.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #33
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 5864 5864
 cohs said
I’m not agreeing with his definition but va and Carolinas are on the coast.
Dude’s definition? I said those states were on the Coast. Forgive me if I’ve misread

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+133online now  38
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
148 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44online now  25
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Aug 22 - Epstein was MURDERED claims lawyer after receiving new info from pris..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy