Niggas wearing Versace in prison

most viewed right now
+22  167
29 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+99  95
36 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '10        #76
dude hustles 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Hellmatic said
Who wanna be the freshest dude in penitentiary. sh*t don't even sound safe...
If u been that n*gga u been that n*gga. Either n*ggas tried u for being that n*gga on the street or they knew better either way u are who u are on the streets in jail.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #77
anynameado 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,310 | Props total: 1707 1707
Hes a uncle tom

1 week ago '16        #78
bossdon365 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 3386 3386
 jharlem0500 said
Trust me, you’re already in a fukd up position (prison) , you’ll do your best to make you’re comfortable and happy.

Cats that I knew who had the longest bids (in the feds with me) would do their best to make themselves feel as on the streets as possible. Fresh Js, jewelry, Nike sweats, weed, henny white, haircuts (the barber shop was always packed-needed an appointment)... You do what you have to do, and you make yourself as comfortable as possible given the circumstances.

Hope you never experience it. God bless.
weed i can understand i guess, how do guards not smell it? and HENNY?? HOW???

1 week ago '09        #79
Chalky 345 heat pts345
space
space
$29,612 | Props total: 32353 32353
Lost n*gga
+1   

1 week ago '14        #80
Oceans 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 4773 4773
He still in prison.. which is an L itself.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #81
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$35,005 | Props total: 54758 54758
 Walmart said
Dude must have a lot of respect in jail to be rocking those.

I thought shoe strings weren't allowed in jail, but maybe that's only in state/federal prison after someone is convicted and transported from jail.
He the plug that’s all
+1   

1 week ago '06        #82
realgunta 1005 heat pts1005
space
space
$29,178 | Props total: 60269 60269
it really can vary based on location, type of facility and the COUNTRY that you are in.

In some countries, prisoners have rights. In many countries......prisoners have zero rights to the point that its basically a free for all and a constant warzone.

Eg.....i live in Trinidad and if u go to jail and u aint plugged up or got some connections or at least know people..........mane u better pray.

Over here u can be in jail and live the SAME life that u lived on the outside. Rocking flashy clothes, shoes, jewellery, smash brawds, eat like a king, phone game on lock (the phone game in jail here is a big business). But those are the guys that have pull. The guys that dont have any pull and likely to not have any water, not get to shower, likely to not get to eat etc.

Some guys even prefer to be on the inside because they might be really hot and its actually safer for them to be in jail because the likelihood of them getting k*lled is less when they are in jail. On the outside there are too many chances for them to get k*lled. So they be in jail posted up and just calling shots on the outside via Cell Phone.

Its even worse in places like lets say the South American countries. Over there, yeah its BAD on the inside.

The jails in the States are basically 'paradise' compared to jails in third world countries/regions.

But all in all.....just stay on a positive path. Prison and Jail really aint somewhere that you wanna be. If u are already in the game, then well i guess thats the path you chose and are already aware of the consequences :shurg:
+1   

1 week ago '17        #83
Killaboy 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 16546 16546
 Humblegold said
*chokes on la croix and vodka*

Is that any good? First time I ever heard of it was on that post Malone song. So I attribute it to post Malone and drake.

1 week ago '18        #84
NBA 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,069 | Props total: 21930 21930
 lucifershammer said
When I go to prison I want to look as disheveled and raggedy as possible
You plan on going to prison?

+1   

1 week ago '17        #85
lucifershammer 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 30004 30004
 NBA said
You plan on going to prison?

jail, fema camp, alien abduction.....i have a plan for everything
+1   

1 week ago '06        #86
space
space
 bossdon365 said
the guards in prison are basically some of the most corrupt people that you will met.

They know what takes place. Everyone has a role to play.

What you think is the reason for so many Prison Officers getting murdered on the inside and outside?......they werent playing their role.

many prison officers actually made good money for turning a blind eye to what takes place in prison. Sometimes they dont even have a choice.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #87
NBA 61 heat pts61
space
space
 lucifershammer said
jail, fema camp, alien abduction.....i have a plan for everything
Sounds like we have a mass shooter on boxden

1 week ago '06        #88
space
space
 Cantgetright said
For those who dont know him, That's JT Luger, he a known cat in the car game. Super positive brother that just got caught up in a situation.

1 week ago '17        #89
lucifershammer 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 30004 30004
 NBA said
Sounds like we have a mass shooter on boxden

Put down the Adderall,man

1 week ago '18        #90
NBA 61 heat pts61
space
space
 lucifershammer said
Put down the Adderall,man
Don't try to put your habits on me pinky

1 week ago '15        #91
jharlem0500 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 11953 11953
 bossdon365 said
You’d be surprised

1 week ago '19        #92
unit321 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 5178 5178
Having worked in a county jail, they kept all your personal belongings in a bag which you will be given when you leave. No one can steal your personal belongings that way.
+1   

7 days ago '10        #93
Walmart 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 17664 17664
 realgunta said
the guards in prison are basically some of the most corrupt people that you will met.

They know what takes place. Everyone has a role to play.

What you think is the reason for so many Prison Officers getting murdered on the inside and outside?......they werent playing their role.

many prison officers actually made good money for turning a blind eye to what takes place in prison. Sometimes they dont even have a choice.
True. I remember, back in '06 about 3 years before the story leaked to the public, hearing some dudes from Florida talking about Rick Ross being a C.O. and they were pretty much saying there was no shame in that since C.O. are some of the most crooked people in the system.

I remember telling one of my co-workers (back in '06) that I heard Rick Ross used to be a C.O. and he was like "That shouldn't hurt his career, C.O. are some of the biggest criminals in jail".

3 years later when The Smoking Gun put the expose' out on Rick Ross being a C.O. and the rest of the country found out, I was surprised that Ross denied it b/c no one would've cared if he would've admitted to it from the jump.
+1   

7 days ago '06        #94
space
space
 Walmart said
True. I remember, back in '06 about 3 years before the story leaked to the public, hearing some dudes from Florida talking about Rick Ross being a C.O. and they were pretty much saying there was no shame in that since C.O. are some of the most crooked people in the system.

I remember telling one of my co-workers (back in '06) that I heard Rick Ross used to be a C.O. and he was like "That shouldn't hurt his career, C.O. are some of the biggest criminals in jail".

3 years later when The Smoking Gun put the expose' out on Rick Ross being a C.O. and the rest of the country found out, I was surprised that Ross denied it b/c no one would've cared if he would've admitted to it from the jump.
yup, initially i also thought that he would have admitted it.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  27
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy