2K-themed podcast

most viewed right now
+19  174
25 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+92  94
34 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #26
sleep23rd 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 5469 5469
 Tooly Da Gawd said
You're wrong fam, 2k youtubers are dying faster than they are living

E league for 2k has been a massive failure, its easily the LEAST respected and LEAST watched esports that actually has a budget (a massive one at that)

sh*t smite is more popular as an esport than fu*king NBA 2k

E League averaged under 9k viewers for nba 2k.... 9 fu*king thousand. Meanwhile there are 495 million esports fans in the world, most respected esports average 100k + with less than 1% of their marketing budget.
man if u knew then u would know....lol

you know what the pot was this year for the winners of the nba 2k E-league?

1.2 million!!

1. fu*kin 2 million!!!
that is split 5 - 6 ways but that's not including the salary they get for being on an NBA e league team including per diem, free travel and hotel expenses just to play a fu*kin NBA video game..the right way.....the right way is important...not all ppl nice in 2k can play a comp game with good teammates..it sounds easy till they start blowin yoo a*s out....

I bring up the pot basically to show you how much the sport has grown within 2 years....when 2k20 comes out and its time for the tournament with them that pot might double....so will the xpansion teams and room for more ppl to make a roster...

and not to mention there r underground leagues on twitter and FB to get put in smaller leagues for smaller pots..all this for playing a fu*kin video game..
I wish I was younger I swear...
+1   

1 week ago '19        #27
pausetrick  OP
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 56 56
 sleep23rd said
I can give Ideas but I'm honestly too old and too busy to give podcats my attention like I'd want..u need someone young and into the 2k proam community more then me...I get my info late cause I be out the loop..
u need fresh news, like info when patches come out, what the 2k communities really think...u need some of that 2k jargon too...which that jargon annoys me cause I'm old to be honest lol
If you don't mind me asking, how old? By BX standards I'm old too.

1 week ago '11        #28
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,765 | Props total: 5397 5397
 sleep23rd said
man if u knew then u would know....lol

you know what the pot was this year for the winners of the nba 2k E-league?

1.2 million!!

1. fu*kin 2 million!!!
that is split 5 - 6 ways but that's not including the salary they get for being on an NBA e league team including per diem, free travel and hotel expenses just to play a fu*kin NBA video game..the right way.....the right way is important...not all ppl nice in 2k can play a comp game with good teammates..it sounds easy till they start blowin yoo a*s out....

I bring up the pot basically to show you how much the sport has grown within 2 years....when 2k20 comes out and its time for the tournament with them that pot might double....so will the xpansion teams and room for more ppl to make a roster...

and not to mention there r underground leagues on twitter and FB to get put in smaller leagues for smaller pots..all this for playing a fu*kin video game..
I wish I was younger I swear...
that's pennies bro get the fu*k outta here, no one watches it at all, 2k league is over once the contracts run out

That sh*t is at the bottom of twitch getting less views than some random dude sitting their reading chat, people are not interested even though they are spending mad money on price pool and marketing,. No one fu*king cares, its not something that matters at all and it loses 2k millions of dollars so it will not continue for longer than 5 years, save this post you're a normie idiot who doesn't understand streaming and esports.

you talking about money leagues and bullsh*t when there are like 1000 SALARIED csgo players and thats just one esport, 2k is fu*king tiny and a non factor in the esports world. It's only millions of retards buying the same game every year and spending all their money on vbucks and my team packs... thats how they can afford to somehow convince you that 2k esports is a thing

1 week ago '07        #29
sleep23rd 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
that's pennies bro get the fu*k outta here, no one watches it at all, 2k league is over once the contracts run out

That sh*t is at the bottom of twitch getting less views than some random dude sitting their reading chat, people are not interested even though they are spending mad money on price pool and marketing,. No one fu*king cares, its not something that matters at all and it loses 2k millions of dollars so it will not continue for longer than 5 years, save this post you're a normie idiot who doesn't understand streaming and esports.

you talking about money leagues and bullsh*t when there are like 1000 SALARIED csgo players and thats just one esport, 2k is fu*king tiny and a non factor in the esports world. It's only millions of retards buying the same game every year and spending all their money on vbucks and my team packs... thats how they can afford to somehow convince you that 2k esports is a thing
yoooo whats wrong with u? lmao...who's mans is this? why u coming off so angry and with attitude? that attitude u have doesn't help the thread much man...u have nothing to add to that is helpful? like nothing? just hate hate hate?

1 week ago '11        #30
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,765 | Props total: 5397 5397
 sleep23rd said
yoooo whats wrong with u? lmao...who's mans is this? why u coming off so angry and with attitude? that attitude u have doesn't help the thread much man...u have nothing to add to that is helpful? like nothing? just hate hate hate?

peep page 1, im literally the only person here who has given educated advice

1 week ago '19        #31
pausetrick  OP
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
it's a good idea...should talk about builds and the arche types, badges ..what positions r OP and why...I mean that convo can go on as the E league goes also...so many different dynamics to talk about when it comes to mycareer and taking your players online..should talk about the money leagues on social media that been going on for a few years now...and how every year the tournaments have bigger pots...
Mind pointing me in the direction of those money leagues? I wouldn't even know what to begin searching for there

1 week ago '07        #32
sleep23rd 10 heat pts10
space
space
 pausetrick said
Mind pointing me in the direction of those money leagues? I wouldn't even know what to begin searching for there
sure, here r a few...
well these r thier twitter pages, this is where they r most active.

There's more but Idk how active they are coming 2k20 cause they don't have a twitter and thier FB community pages look dead...

These leagues have FB community pages too....search them, look back at somethings....ask mods the right questions..tell them what ur tryin to do if u need more info...I can give you twitter accounts to some ppl who run the leagues, play in the league and team owners if this is really what u wanna do....I mean really...cause ppl do things and it seems like a great idea at first but then when they see there may be a lot digging up then they quit...

Main E-league

Last edited by sleep23rd; 08-16-2019 at 09:21 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #33
pausetrick  OP
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
sure, here r a few...
well these r thier twitter pages, this is where they r most active.

There's more but Idk how active they are coming 2k20 cause they don't have a twitter and thier FB community pages look dead...

These leagues have FB community pages too....search them, look back at somethings....ask mods the right questions..tell them what ur tryin to do if u need more info...I can give you twitter accounts to some ppl who run the leagues, play in the league and team owners if this is really what u wanna do....I mean really...cause ppl do things and it seems like a great idea at first but then when they see there may be a lot digging up then they quit...

Main E-league

Good looks homie, I'll take the ball and run with it.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #34
sleep23rd 10 heat pts10
space
space
 pausetrick said
Good looks homie, I'll take the ball and run with it.
good luck, hmu & lmk what u find out and tell me how the podcast is goin sometime

1 week ago '19        #35
pausetrick  OP
space
space
space
 sleep23rd said
good luck, hmu & lmk what u find out and tell me how the podcast is goin sometime
I'm actually thinking a bigger content strategy than just the podcast; I think there's opportunity to really take hold of that niche. Can I pick your brain on it? You seem to be plugged in more than my casual a*s, and for this to be good I'm gonna need to level my sh*t up mad quick.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #36
sleep23rd 10 heat pts10
space
space
 pausetrick said
I'm actually thinking a bigger content strategy than just the podcast; I think there's opportunity to really take hold of that niche. Can I pick your brain on it? You seem to be plugged in more than my casual a*s, and for this to be good I'm gonna need to level my sh*t up mad quick.
inbox me

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  27
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy