Testosterone pills

most viewed right now
10 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+61  71
27 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The BX Gym

4 weeks ago '09        #1
2041 page views
11 comments

jmerl321 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$572 | Props total: 339 339
Testosterone pills

Been feeling hella lazy..no motivation and not matter how much sleep I get still tired...thinking about getting some testosterone pills...any recommendations or advice?

best
worst
11 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
mr_underground|m 2235 heat pts2235
space
space
$25,028 | Props total: 40926 40926
they don't work. no legal supplement affects testosterone. workout,sleep, keep stress low and eat ell are all you can do.

the only supplements that can help are vitamin D and magnesium. but they only help maintain levels. they don't boost

this is the label for one of the top rated and highly marketed test boosters:

there is nothing in here a piece of steak wont give you.

Last edited by mr_underground; 07-24-2019 at 08:25 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '07        #3
andros06 
space
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 881 881
T Boosters are a waste of money and do not work. Spend time learning how to eat a healthy diet. Spend time on learning how to exercise. Be disciplined and execute on both of those and you will increase your T. In fact, you'll have more energy than you ever thought imaginable. There is no magic pill, you need to put in hard a*s work.

For instant energy boost, go low to no carb. If eating carbs wait til the evening so being sluggish isn't slowing you down during the day and leading to you being unproductive. Cut out all sugar. Lift heavy with your legs or do full body movements to boost t naturally.

I just gave you the simplest yet most effective advice. Good luck.
+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
21 1836 heat pts1836
space
space
$67,014 | Props total: 85098 85098
If I see that Frank Thomas commercial one more time.......
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 24058 24058
OP jerks off everyday twice a day that's why he ain't got no mojo

STOP BEATING YOUR MEAT!!

4 weeks ago '09        #6
jmerl321 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 BLACK FIST said
OP jerks off everyday twice a day that's why he ain't got no mojo

STOP BEATING YOUR MEAT!!

U feel better now that u got that off your chest?

To everyone who posted something that actually contributed to the post....thank you
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #7
realgunta 1005 heat pts1005
space
space
$29,178 | Props total: 60268 60268
 jmerl321 said
Been feeling hella lazy..no motivation and not matter how much sleep I get still tired...thinking about getting some testosterone pills...any recommendations or advice?
- take a look at what u eat on a daily basis, if it needs work then clean up your diet.

- get adequate sleep

- eliminate stress from your life

- exercise on a regular basis (try to aim for at least 4 times a week)

- make sure u drink enough water

i use to feel very lazy and unmotivated regardless of how much sleep i got. But i also wasnt eating enough, wasnt eating on time and i was very inactive. I started to take my nutrition very seriously, began eating on time and started to exercise again.

Now, i feel energetic af, walk around feeling like a beast. In the end i even started going for casual walks in the afternoon because i had so much energy i felt like i needed to burn off more steam before i got to sleep. Im 32 and i havent noticed any testosterone issues yet. Im pretty sure your testosterone is fine, it might just be your eating habits, activity levels and sleeping habits. When you focus on those things, everything in your life WILL improve. Better breathing, able to inhale more air, way less mucus in your body, stronger/more powerful erections on straight Bullet d*ck Mode, also it might sound silly but i even feel like my vision and hearing is a bit better. Also, if you drink or smoke...cut that sh*t out.

EDIT***: also try to stay away from pills, especially when u dont even need it

Last edited by realgunta; 07-24-2019 at 03:26 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '09        #8
jmerl321 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 realgunta said
- take a look at what u eat on a daily basis, if it needs work then clean up your diet.

- get adequate sleep

- eliminate stress from your life

- exercise on a regular basis (try to aim for at least 4 times a week)

- make sure u drink enough water

i use to feel very lazy and unmotivated regardless of how much sleep i got. But i also wasnt eating enough, wasnt eating on time and i was very inactive. I started to take my nutrition very seriously, began eating on time and started to exercise again.

Now, i feel energetic af, walk around feeling like a beast. In the end i even started going for casual walks in the afternoon because i had so much energy i felt like i needed to burn off more steam before i got to sleep. Im 32 and i havent noticed any testosterone issues yet. Im pretty sure your testosterone is fine, it might just be your eating habits, activity levels and sleeping habits. When you focus on those things, everything in your life WILL improve. Better breathing, able to inhale more air, way less mucus in your body, stronger/more powerful erections on straight Bullet d*ck Mode, also it might sound silly but i even feel like my vision and hearing is a bit better. Also, if you drink or smoke...cut that sh*t out.

Appreciate that....

Currently stress free but def don't drink enough water.. Exercise 2 days a week but mostly walk cause I'm too tired to put effort into lifting weights... I'm pretty much bring a hitch and need to step my sh*t up before I get fat
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #9
realgunta 1005 heat pts1005
space
space
$29,178 | Props total: 60268 60268
 jmerl321 said
Appreciate that....

Currently stress free but def don't drink enough water.. Exercise 2 days a week but mostly walk cause I'm too tired to put effort into lifting weights... I'm pretty much bring a hitch and need to step my sh*t up before I get fat
yeah, just make it a priority and DO IT

being sedentary/in active can have u feeling constantly burnt out and sleepy

4 weeks ago '17        #10
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
 jmerl321 said
U feel better now that u got that off your chest?

To everyone who posted something that actually contributed to the post....thank you
bro, i'm dead a*s. you have low test levels because you're wasting (fapping) away energy. build that sh*t up and hit the gym.

you didn't deny your addiction, so know i'm onto something.

4 weeks ago '09        #11
jmerl321 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 BLACK FIST said
bro, i'm dead a*s. you have low test levels because you're wasting (fapping) away energy. build that sh*t up and hit the gym.

you didn't deny your addiction, so know i'm onto something.

I didn't deny it cause you sound stupid.. I'm 42 with 2 kids full time job and side hustle....I don't have time to Jack off

But you sound like you know what your talking about. I'm glad that worked for you, but my issue and yours are not the same
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
 jmerl321 said
I didn't deny it cause you sound stupid.. I'm 42 with 2 kids full time job and side hustle....I don't have time to Jack off

But you sound like you know what your talking about. I'm glad that worked for you, but my issue and yours are not the same
Well then it can be your diet. Your probably aren't getting enough electrolytes...

What does your daily diet consist of? In your op we had little to no info to go by.. So yeah i a*sumed it was something else

Not sure why you think I'm full of sh*t, semen retention is a real practice to build test levels up naturally. Hit the gym while retaining is gonna raise that level up.

Ok i take your word you dont have that issue but it works for every man on earth. Not sure why you come off as defensive i don't troll on here i just say things straight up.

Edit: i mentioned that method because them pills you talking bout don't work and it has a placebo effect. The method i used it factually works.

But do you man... I know i feel like a god when i wake up in the morn

Last edited by BLACK FIST; 07-25-2019 at 07:04 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+132online now  34
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
40 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  23
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
51 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy