Need to lose 15LBS FAST!!!

most viewed right now
+19  174
25 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+92  94
34 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 6 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The BX Gym

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '10        #26
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,936 | Props total: 2886 2886
 pnoi89 said
I never said I was against fasting. Quote me where I said that.... again, as long as you’re eating enough each day, you can eat it within a fixed time window aka fasting, or throughout the day.

Below are what I considered “anorexic dieting.”
a juice cleanse is a type fast

don't quote me when you are using pseudoscience to prove a false point

1 month ago '05        #27
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 11139 11139
 SandmanNyC said
a juice cleanse is a type fast

don't quote me when you are using pseudoscience to prove a false point
What's pseudoscience about fasting being mainly an eating schedule?

1 month ago '18        #28
stutteringrap 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$9,826 | Props total: 12222 12222
 dabettamc said
Do a fast. I lose 5 pounds in a day sometimes. You’ll be amazed at what’s in your digestive tract. Also do some cardio and get your arm muscles a little sore
yas bi*ch. lol! that why i am a big fan of laxitives. you truly do not realize how much is in your tummy until you took smoth move or laxtivies going to the bathroom like 8 times a day. like damn. i only ate like 2 meals a week.

and i extact like 10 meals. or 15 meals worth of stuff.

1 month ago '10        #29
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 pnoi89 said
What's pseudoscience about fasting being mainly an eating schedule?
when you fast, your giving your digestive system a break. Your gut uses approximately 65% of your blood supply. When your fasting, your blood is going to different parts of your organs more abundantly. That is not a eating schedule.

1 month ago '05        #30
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SandmanNyC said
when you fast, your giving your digestive system a break. Your gut uses approximately 65% of your blood supply. When your fasting, your blood is going to different parts of your organs more abundantly. That is not a eating schedule.
For one, openly suggesting a juice fast to OP without even knowing sh*t about his background is negligent, where the majority of the macros is very high in carbs and extremely low in protein.... It is especially a terrible idea if ol' boy is diabetic due to a sugar dependent diet.

Two, regardless of giving your "digestive system" a break, which doesn't have any peer-review, credible science to back up the benefits.... Taking 1,000 calories of juice will easily put ol' boy in a caloric deficit, if he chooses to try fasting, which will ultimately have him lose weight from it. His Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) isn't going to suddenly change from a juice fast, or any sort of fast, but will adjust as his weight changes....

1 month ago '10        #31
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 pnoi89 said
For one, openly suggesting a juice fast to OP without even knowing sh*t about his background is negligent, where the majority of the macros is very high in carbs and extremely low in protein.... It is especially a terrible idea if ol' boy is diabetic due to a sugar dependent diet.

Two, regardless of giving your "digestive system" a break, which doesn't have any peer-review, credible science to back up the benefits.... Taking 1,000 calories of juice will easily put ol' boy in a caloric deficit, if he chooses to try fasting, which will ultimately have him lose weight from it. His Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) isn't going to suddenly change from a juice fast, or any sort of fast, but will adjust as his weight changes....
lol this is a hip hop forum my n*gga. what the fu*k you talking about, nobody here is giving medical advise. Way to switch up from the facts. I don't see anybody else putting him on a diabetic diet. With the info i know which is nothing, u have to a*sume he's healthy.

Peer review? Its common fu*king sense. You not eating anything so your not breaking anything down which halts peristalsis aka your intestines and then your gut don't need blood supply b/c there is no food.

he wants to lose weight fast....juice fast is the way to do it

i got more medical knowledge on the tip of my foreskin then you do in your entire body my n*gga. Don't reply to this. You trying to sound smart, and you might sound smart to ignorant a*s n*ggas, but don't come at me with that bullsh*t.

edit: i hate when dumb n*ggas deflect from the original point. n*ggas said it was a eating schedule and this n*gga goes on to tell me your being negligent by telling him to go on a juice fast. stfu.

Last edited by SandmanNyC; 07-21-2019 at 05:30 PM..

1 month ago '05        #32
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SandmanNyC said
lol this is a hip hop forum my n*gga. what the fu*k you talking about, nobody here is giving medical advise. Way to switch up from the facts. I don't see anybody else putting him on a diabetic diet. With the info i know which is nothing, u have to a*sume he's healthy.

Peer review? Its common fu*king sense. You not eating anything so your not breaking anything down which halts peristalsis aka your intestines and then your gut don't need blood supply b/c there is no food.

he wants to lose weight fast....juice fast is the way to do it

i got more medical knowledge on the tip of my foreskin then you do in your entire body my n*gga. Don't reply to this. You trying to sound smart, and you might sound smart to ignorant a*s n*ggas, but don't come at me with that bullsh*t.

edit: i hate when dumb n*ggas deflect from the original point. n*ggas said it was a eating schedule and this n*gga goes on to tell me your being negligent by telling him to go on a juice fast. stfu.
Replied. bi*ch.

1 month ago '18        #33
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 1172 1172
Intermittent fasting /skipping hiit /500 calories under.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #34
Dotel 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,970 | Props total: 3309 3309
 dabettamc said
Do a fast. I lose 5 pounds in a day sometimes. You’ll be amazed at what’s in your digestive tract. Also do some cardio and get your arm muscles a little sore
Dumb
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #35
Shhon 1362 heat pts1362
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 35729 35729
for me i learned that i need to get out of my comfort zone. learned that from David Goggins, create yourself a workout plan that you think you'll keep with 7 days a week. 7 days is the key for me. a lifestyle change is best for losing weight also because if there isnt a change, the weight will come back. so focus on what you putting into your body, research whats in the food and who made it. eat healthy food. drinking water and exercising will also speed up your metabolism, working out will burn a few calories but it'll all boil down to calories input vs output. simply just not eating as much food will cause weight loss. i do intermittent fasting, that helps me focus on whats going inside the body and how much.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #36
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 1172 1172
 Shhon said
for me i learned that i need to get out of my comfort zone. learned that from David Goggins, create yourself a workout plan that you think you'll keep with 7 days a week. 7 days is the key for me. a lifestyle change is best for losing weight also because if there isnt a change, the weight will come back. so focus on what you putting into your body, research whats in the food and who made it. eat healthy food. drinking water and exercising will also speed up your metabolism, working out will burn a few calories but it'll all boil down to calories input vs output. simply just not eating as much food will cause weight loss. i do intermittent fasting, that helps me focus on whats going inside the body and how much.
Brah... I've been watching goggins daily recently.. Even brought his book. Instead of training with weights been doing weighted push ups / pull ups/dips. It's been working so far. It's funny in 15 minutes of working out doing just this my muscles feel hard all the time. Probably not as effective as proper weights/bodybuilding.

Also, trying to do something difficult every day or at least I don't think I like doing. Such as having a cold shower. Really recommend his stuff
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
NBA Steve urkel is in the new 2k
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  27
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
91 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy