Why is Quavo's GF so pissed?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #126
International1 
space
space
space
Props total: 9955 9 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 TrillTalk520 said
That same ex put me up onto astrology sh*t bt i was young n wasnt hearin everything..i pay attention to similarities in ppl wit the same signs and its krazy how alike 2 totally different ppl can be being the same sign. I find that sh*t interesting..

Me n my boy were having a discussion about it and his theory is theres 7+ Billion ppl in the world, theres no way 12 signs can be exactly right about every person of the same sign
My lady on the 14th of July btw. You have to understand thatís it more to it than your Sun sign.
You have a moon sign.....a sign in Venus.....Mercury etc. These other variations define specific traits about your character. A person born in L.A on the same day as someone in Idaho will be different because of how all the planets are aligned at the moment. sh*t gets deeper too
I know that was a good convo between you and ya Patna
+1   

1 week ago '15        #127
TrillTalk520 
space
space
Props total: 18230 18 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K
 International1 said
My lady on the 14th of July btw. You have to understand thatís it more to it than your Sun sign.
You have a moon sign.....a sign in Venus.....Mercury etc. These other variations define specific traits about your character. A person born in L.A on the same day as someone in Idaho will be different because of how all the planets are aligned at the moment. sh*t gets deeper too
I know that was a good convo between you and ya Patna
Yea i havent dove that deep into it bt i knew it did reach beyond just a daily horoscope.. Oh sh*t im the 15th lol i know you got your hands full.. How long yall been together?

Yea he wasnt tryna hear it and being my argument wasnt good enough to keep the convo goin i wasnt convincing him lol
+1   

1 week ago '17        #128
International1 
space
space
space
Props total: 9955 9 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 TrillTalk520 said
Yea i havent dove that deep into it bt i knew it did reach beyond just a daily horoscope.. Oh sh*t im the 15th lol i know you got your hands full.. How long yall been together?

Yea he wasnt tryna hear it and being my argument wasnt good enough to keep the convo goin i wasnt convincing him lol
4 ill a*s years weíve been rocking. Some people donít mess with astrology and itís cool......I donít get offended.I just know the planets and moon are real and that theyíve been here long before me......
People got burned and tortured back in the day over that sh*t back in the day to usher in Christianity......go figure.
All I ask of you is to check out the next full moon in March and see where your head is at during the time......peep your mood swings and what not. It can only help you fam. Check out if you ready to swing on a n*gga for something petty......
Keep me updated
+2   

1 week ago '18        #129
lorinsor3 
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 44 44
 OCT DION said
How would anybody but her and him know? Sometimes hoes just be mad. I don't see why a discussion is needed.
Exactly. Women are moody and emotional, sh*t ain't breaking news.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #130
lorinsor3 
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 44 44
 Playboi Loso said
Sound exactly like my girl when she doing her hair & I'm in the background being a d*ckhead on purpose
Breh had his boy filming her doing her makeup, while he did the broom challenge. No surprise she was aggy

1 week ago '15        #131
TrillTalk520 
space
space
Props total: 18230 18 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K
 International1 said
4 ill a*s years weíve been rocking. Some people donít mess with astrology and itís cool......I donít get offended.I just know the planets and moon are real and that theyíve been here long before me......
People got burned and tortured back in the day over that sh*t back in the day to usher in Christianity......go figure.
All I ask of you is to check out the next full moon in March and see where your head is at during the time......peep your mood swings and what not. It can only help you fam. Check out if you ready to swing on a n*gga for something petty......
Keep me updated
Thats regular activity lol
+1   

1 week ago '05        #132
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 16583 16 K  Slaps total: 4838 4 K
 UF4Soldier said
First off I got lots of women. Second my main is my snow bunny.

You wouldnít know much about having women of different ethnicities. I got options.

Unlike u what Iím doing will make black women step it up. I ainít giving them false belief that they queens.
You talk up your main woman so much, I'm wondering why you just won't go ahead and seal the deal. I mean, if you're so happy to be a bed-buck for Becky, then when are you going to marry her? Marry her with no prenup since you're so confident about her love for you. What's stopping you?

1 week ago '04        #133
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 18057 18 K  Slaps total: 3098 3 K
 4REAL said
You talk up your main woman so much, I'm wondering why you just won't go ahead and seal the deal. I mean, if you're so happy to be a bed-buck for Becky, then when are you going to marry her? Marry her with no prenup since you're so confident about her love for you. What's stopping you?
Better question is where your queen at ?

Having a hard time finding one ainít u ?

1 week ago '07        #134
3deanhg 
space
space
Props total: 522 522  Slaps total: 280 280
Aint no chick Im with calling me bro, bruh .. fu*k that

1 week ago '17        #135
nfamous 
space
space
space
Props total: 1473 1 K  Slaps total: 411 411
These bi*ches be talkin to these lil n*ggas like they their mommas. Bih wtf you talkin bout. I do wtf I want ; dont like it gtfo

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  10
Clipse Manager Tony Gonzalez on Vlad
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9