Oct 2 - Migrants Bussed to NYC Heading Back to Florida - to help clean up the hurricane

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-19  252
135 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
1273 replies  @bxwf

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #51
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 32676 32 K  Slaps total: 5963 5 K
 southside playa said
Flyers being passed around with nobody knows who the employer is huh? Group chat about work in another state but not the state there in huh? Mystery vans just appearing out of nowhere huh?

Well played NY, well played

Won't be no vans coming back.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #52
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 73850 73 K  Slaps total: 10478 10 K
 DavidTheMan said
So this isn't human trafficing?
Make it make sense. lol

Since ya said that, something just dawned on me… isn’t it against the law to hire illegal immigrants?
Company’s get hella fines for doing that?
+2   

4 months ago '22        #53
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11551 11 K  Slaps total: 2374 2 K
This fallacy that illegals do jobs that us Americans don't want to do is ridiculous and untruthful.

The real reason is we want to be fairly compensated for work and illegals take scraps.

When sh*t hits the fan like workers comp than we have to treat them like American citizens.

So how you paying taxes toward social programs like worker's comp and unemployment if you are getting paid under table?

4 months ago '04        #54
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64126 64 K  Slaps total: 4317 4 K
Will have to wait a couple days and see how this turns out. Seems suspect

4 months ago '11        #55
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25605 25 K  Slaps total: 4079 4 K
 Dun Language said
@

Let me get some of those Mexican tears on my street corn
:
He isn't even Mexican, fam. Dude's a white boy.

4 months ago '21        #56
Aztec King 
Props total: 27066 27 K  Slaps total: 10117 10 K
 Dun Language said
@

Let me get some of those Mexican tears on my street corn

I put some Aztec King bloodline c*m in your mom's face. That should be enough

4 months ago '21        #57
Aztec King 
Props total: 27066 27 K  Slaps total: 10117 10 K
 SomeOnesoN said
He isn't even Mexican, fam. Dude's a white boy.
I don't even recognize your username, f*g**t.

It feels good to have fans like you

4 months ago '10        #58
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48782 48 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
 Jason Weaver said
This fallacy that illegals do jobs that us Americans don't want to do is ridiculous and untruthful.

The real reason is we want to be fairly compensated for work and illegals take scraps.

When sh*t hits the fan like workers comp than we have to treat them like American citizens.

So how you paying taxes toward social programs like worker's comp and unemployment if you are getting paid under table?
Undocumented immigrants do not receive workers comp or unemployment. To do that they have to have a stolen Social Security number or tax ID number. That's a whole other set of crimes besides just being here undocumented.

Plus, the only reason to steal those numbers is so they can work over the table. Their employer would be deducting taxes from their checks and crediting it to those numbers.

Don't know why people want to spread misinformation. It makes your position on the issue look weak if you can't just use facts.

4 months ago '22        #59
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11551 11 K  Slaps total: 2374 2 K
 Bandito said
Undocumented immigrants do not receive workers comp or unemployment. To do that they have to have a stolen Social Security number or tax ID number. That's a whole other set of crimes besides just being here undocumented.

Plus, the only reason to steal those numbers is so they can work over the table. Their employer would be deducting taxes from their checks and crediting it to those numbers.

Don't know why people want to spread misinformation. It makes your position on the issue look weak if you can't just use facts.
Sir I worked for the state auditing workers comp payments and you are correct they do use fake social security numbers to get these laborer jobs and the companies are still liable.

And when you're a contractor you are responsible for your taxes. They don't take out FICA. So how are illegal aliens pay taxes?

So if you're illegal, how are you contributing to social security and federal taxes? The same programs that issue them government a*sistance.

I stand by what I said.

They don't work hard, they work cheap. They drive down wages for Americans to the point they don't want to accept those jobs for those measley wages.

In some major cities they seek them out at the expense of American workers specifically Black people.

Who do you think was doing the work no one else wanted to do before y'all got here?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+36online now  34
[Health] R.I.P Dr. Sebi “Mucus is the Cause”
183 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  31
Video inside Jan 27 - Video Released. Police beating of Tyre Nichols
639 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
211 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Scientists Find Way of Using WiFi to Monitor People Through Walls
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy