Rape aside was Darren Sharper a HOF player

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Was he getting in?
Yes 55 82.09%
No 12 17.91%
Voters: 67.   (BX member poll)

5 years ago '06        #51
Bouncer 
Props total: 3685 3 K  Slaps total: 975 975
i'm crying at "rape aside"
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '17        #52
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 111981 111 K  Slaps total: 43357 43 K
 dtdroid said
Making hip hop music doesn't have a barrier of entry consisting of a panel of experts voting you in.... what a stupid analogy
Whats worse, the fact that it took you an entire week to think up this stupid sh*t or the fact that such obvious sarcasm flew over your head? Leave this forum already, we dont fu*k with you dummy.

5 years ago '13        #53
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49640 49 K  Slaps total: 58493 58 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Whats worse, the fact that it took you an entire week to think up this stupid sh*t or the fact that such obvious sarcasm flew over your head? Leave this forum already, we dont fu*k with you dummy.
Sarcasm doesn't exempt the analogy from being stupid. It has no bearing on whether or not those two things should be compared, when they have nothing in common worth comparing.

And did you really just imply that I sat on that comment for a week instead of just responding to a week old thread?

fu*king idiot

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '17        #54
 dtdroid said
Did you really just imply that I sat on that comment for a week instead of just responding to a week old thread?

fu*king idiot
So you slapped my post last week and came back this week to comment on it.

Again, which is worse, harboring resentment over a post made a week ago or the blatant sarcasm that went over your head? Lets try and answer the question this time d*ckhead
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '17        #55
 dtdroid said
Sarcasm doesn't exempt the analogy from being stupid. It has no bearing on whether or not those two things should be compared, when they have nothing in common worth comparing.
It was a fu*king joke you nerd. Stop quoting me, remember last time I came to Arizona bruh

5 years ago '13        #56
 SPdaGOAT said
It was a fu*king joke you nerd. Stop quoting me, remember last time I came to Arizona bruh
The joke was stupid, but the threat is far more ridiculous

You've never intimidated anybody throughout the entirety of your pathetic existence. k*ll yourself

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '17        #57
 dtdroid said
The joke was stupid, but the threat is far more ridiculous

You've never intimidated anybody throughout the entirety of your pathetic existence. k*ll yourself
Droid, I was trying to get you to link in AZ a few years ago and you literally got ghost from the forum for months, are you serious my n*gga? Naw you dont get to come with this energy years later pus*y

You really got so butthurt over a joke you broke down the semantics of comparable analogies Its July 4th stop wasting my time bi*ch
+1   

5 years ago '13        #58
 SPdaGOAT said
Droid, I was trying to get you to link in AZ a few years ago and you literally got ghost from the forum for months, are you serious my n*gga? Naw you dont get to come with this energy years later pus*y

You really got so butthurt over a joke you broke down the semantics of comparable analogies Its July 4th stop wasting my time bi*ch
When all else fails just make sh*t up

Pathetic

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '17        #59
 dtdroid said
When all else fails just make sh*t up

Pathetic
When you know noone else will remember, deny.

Its ok, we both know what truly went down. Think twice before quoting me again

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 years ago '15        #60
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50 OP
Props total: 98599 98 K  Slaps total: 36113 36 K
@dtroid mustíve got r*ped before this f*ggot take it too serious
+1   

4 years ago '14        #61
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 183819 183 K  Slaps total: 41095 41 K
op was right, i take back my original comment, it was pretty stupid

4 years ago '14        #62

3 years ago '14        #63

3 years ago '04        #64
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 44793 44 K  Slaps total: 4525 4 K
fu*k you mean r*pe aside.

Rape is one of the most heinous acts of violence one can commit

New n*ggas
+1   

3 years ago '16        #65
WoodPipe 
Props total: 66217 66 K  Slaps total: 14717 14 K
Rape aside

He doesnít exist anymore. Heís not acknowledged in the 2009 SB team where are they now

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 years ago '15        #66
 jsmooth-117 said
fu*k you mean r*pe aside.

Rape is one of the most heinous acts of violence one can commit

New n*ggas
And what that got to do with what he did wearing an NFL uniform?

Nothing

Leave they personal life in they personal life. Respect what they did on the field.

Heís easily a top 5 all time FS

3 years ago '14        #67
Mailman504 
Props total: 3935 3 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Dude didnít even have that to do. Most of the female fans said they wouldíve did whatever for Sharper.... I know he did that sh*t for the power)

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 years ago '15        #68
 WoodPipe said
He doesn’t exist anymore. He’s not acknowledged in the 2009 SB team where are they now
Only an emotional pu**y would feel like that. And I hope you don’t fall in line with that.

Darren Sharper had a big hand in leading my saints to a super bowl. For that he’ll always have my respect.

Him raping bi*ches ain’t none of my business nor should be in my or anyone’s judgment idgaf thats all on him.

3 years ago '16        #69
WoodPipe 
 6Fraud said
Only an emotional pu**y would feel like that. And I hope you donít fall in line with that.

Darren Sharper had a big hand in leading my saints to a super bowl. For that heíll always have my respect.

Him raping bi*ches ainít none of my business nor should be in my or anyoneís judgment idgaf thats all on him.
They pretty much wrote him out history. I always wonder if they gonna credit him every time they mention the 2009 team and they never do. Especially with the 10 Anny just passing. Not a peep about him

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 years ago '15        #70
 WoodPipe said
They pretty much wrote him out history. I always wonder if they gonna credit him every time they mention the 2009 team and they never do. Especially with the 10 Anny just passing. Not a peep about him
Idgaf what them white people canceled out they been rewriting history since the beginning . Facts is saints donít win the SB without him.

Fact is he has 63 interceptions and is the all time leader in return TDís on defense.

He can r*pe a million bi*ches fact is he was one of the greatest to ever suit up. You canít take that away.

Point made.

Idgaf if he was a serial k*ller and a pedophile my n*gga when he ainít wearing a uniform I donít give a fu*k what they do.

3 years ago '16        #71
WoodPipe 
 6Fraud said
Idgaf what them white people canceled out they been rewriting history since the beginning . Facts is saints donít win the SB without him.

Fact is he has 63 interceptions and is the all time leader in return TDís on defense.

He can r*pe a million bi*ches fact is he was one of the greatest to ever suit up. You canít take that away.

Point made.

Idgaf if he was a serial k*ller and a pedophile my n*gga when he ainít wearing a uniform I donít give a fu*k what they do.

He need them white ppl that canceled him to get in

2 years ago '14        #72

2 years ago '20        #73
Realniggash1t 
Props total: 8546 8 K  Slaps total: 2681 2 K
 6Fraud said
Only an emotional pu**y would feel like that. And I hope you donít fall in line with that.

Darren Sharper had a big hand in leading my saints to a super bowl. For that heíll always have my respect.

Him raping bi*ches ainít none of my business nor should be in my or anyoneís judgment idgaf thats all on him.
Some of the dumbest sh*t Iíve ever read smh

2 years ago '20        #74
Realniggash1t 
Props total: 8546 8 K  Slaps total: 2681 2 K
 6Fraud said

Point made.

^ you hear be the type of n*ggas that claim ď these goes be lying when a victim comes forward

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '15        #75
Bump

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
168 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+191online now  12
Tony Romo so frustrated, almost said the N word
202 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Jan 29 - Proof of George Santos racists past revealed in a tweet
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  10
Jan 29 - China Lied, People Died Act
90 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy