The official 2012 *NFC NORTH THREAD*

most viewed right now
 164
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Drake- Iím Upset
349 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 banga said:
what the hell are you even talking about? Did you not just see me through the 3-13 season? I told yall where I was going and now I'm back. you're a clown
Back to this
[pic - click to view]




Your rightful place on boxden if I might add. It was weird on here without the guy on the couch to be honest. But I'm glad you're back
 5 years ago '04        #262
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 finishim said:
serious question, how much u pay for the tix to the game at soldier?
4 and change. Pricey too for Soldier Field. Paid less than that for NFC Championship tickets in 2010.

Then again, tickets for the Detroit game were higher as well. I think the NFL just raised prices on all games this year...
 5 years ago '04        #263
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 biscuit said:
4 and change. Pricey too for Soldier Field. Paid less than that for NFC Championship tickets in 2010.

Then again, tickets for the Detroit game were higher as well. I think the NFL just raised prices on all games this year...
a stack for 2 crushing defeats, I'm sorry my afroamerican brother
 5 years ago '04        #264
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 finishim said:
a stack for 2 crushing defeats, I'm sorry my afroamerican brother
It is what it is my anglo saxon friend from the caucusus mountains

I'm gonna go to the games regardless

I'd have paid more to see you play the Giants last year in that 1st playoff game but it's all good since I'll catch the replay next week against the 49ers
 5 years ago '04        #265
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 biscuit said:
It is what it is my anglo saxon friend from the caucusus mountains

I'm gonna go to the games regardless

I'd have paid more to see you play the Giants last year in that 1st playoff game but it's all good since I'll catch the replay next week against the 49ers
oh, no more one and done jokes eh? either way it's better than none and done
 5 years ago '04        #266
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 finishim said:
oh, no more one and done jokes eh? either way it's better than none and done
Why are you so mad at me Al? It's Peter that's defiling that sacred white v*gina of M's...





















 5 years ago '07        #267
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 biscuit said:
Why are you so mad at me Al? It's Peter that's defiling that sacred white v*gina of M's...



bisc you trying to get me hung my n*gga...al didn't know about that
 5 years ago '04        #268
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Pistol Peter said:
bisc you trying to get me hung my n*gga...al didn't know about that


My bad fam... My bad...
 5 years ago '04        #269
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
M is joe/maravichs girl, I have my own wife

speaking of














PETE GET THE GIF
 5 years ago '07        #270
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #271
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 finishim said:
M is joe/maravichs girl, I have my own wife

speaking of














PETE GET THE GIF
You're telling me Pete has a gif of him doing something to your wife


Now this, I gotta see!!!
 5 years ago '04        #272
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
night guys, got more meaningful football to watch tomorrow
 5 years ago '04        #273
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
Pete... Get the real Gif...
 5 years ago '07        #274
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #275
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i swear the nfc north is always on some shenanigans after games on bx
 5 years ago '04        #276
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 5 years ago '04        #277
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pistol Peter again.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
#bigbreasttwitter
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
30 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy