tashera simmons said hov told her he wouldn't reply to any dmx disses he'd pray for him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+67  125
73 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 months ago '13        #26
rifair 
Props total: 10120 10 K  Slaps total: 2284 2 K
 Anomic said
Ya he can but.... ion trust Hov with that sh*t.

He holds grudges for years like a scorned woman. He makes sure he or Bey drops an album same day as Nas till this day cuz of Ether.
How do you know any of this? You don't you don't know that n*gga at all
+2   

2 months ago '13        #27
rifair 
Props total: 10120 10 K  Slaps total: 2284 2 K
 fresh3000 said

You n*ggas some real live haters...not real life haters because these n*ggas dont know yall in life...but real live haters...
Son let him slide off the label for the free...was it 12 mill he owed???
But Jay let him go without having to pay...and Darkman wife said he told her he wouldnt respond to the fu*keriee but instead pray for son...
And n*ggas in here still hating...smh....n*ggas really act like Jay did something to them personally...
k*ll yourself if u cant stand to see Jay live...
Facts n*ggas got this weird made up version that they gossip about like females "he sacrificed jaz o" "mmm hmmm girl and he k*lled and drained amil's blood" like i saw someone on Facebook say "look up all the people who died on rocafella" and im like who? Who on the roc died outside of odb who dame signed? n*ggas is loony
+2   

2 months ago '06        #28
latereg6 
Props total: 1771 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210

2 months ago '06        #29
fresh3000 
Props total: 4154 4 K  Slaps total: 451 451
 RagnarRogers225 said
n*gga you don’t know hov
Son u would swear these n*ggas got dropped from the Roc-A-Fella label in 2000...or n*ggas got ran off a block in Virgina by Jay and couldnt get that G pack off...Or lost they favorite bi*ch/baby moms to Jay after Is That Your bi*ch released...
These internet n*ggas be so fu*kin weird sometimes its funny and sad at the same damn time...
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '10        #30
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
Props total: 102635 102 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
 Mutant Boy said
What's wrong with y'all? All these negative things about her looks. Y'all some little kids. fu*king relax.
n*ggas rather wife a ig thot than a day 1 soldier who kept you solvent when you was broke and dusty
+5   

2 months ago '17        #31
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44813 44 K  Slaps total: 7497 7 K
This how DMX REALLY felt about Jay in his OWN WORDS...

+3   

2 months ago '19        #32
Darknlightened 
Props total: 820 820  Slaps total: 65 65
I read about X
He was real competition for Jay-Z back in the day.
Jay-Z wouldn't rap the way he does if X wasn't going so hard back in the day.....
DMX dropped them two albums in a year for that extra million and damn near blew it travelling from NY to Los Angeles. The way stuff turns out is crazy RIP

2 months ago '16        #33
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50632 50 K  Slaps total: 6724 6 K
 fresh3000 said

You n*ggas some real live haters...not real life haters because these n*ggas dont know yall in life...but real live haters...
But Jay let him go without having to pay...and Darkman wife said he told her he wouldnt respond to the fu*keriee but instead pray for son...
And n*ggas in here still hating...smh....n*ggas really act like Jay did something to them personally...
At this point sh*t is disgusting

Salute for keeping it real
+2   

2 months ago '06        #34
fresh3000 
 Darknlightened said
I read about X
He was real competition for Jay-Z back in the day.
Jay-Z wouldn't rap the way he does if X wasn't going so hard back in the day.....
DMX dropped them two albums in a year for that extra million and damn near blew it travelling from NY to Los Angeles. The way stuff turns out is crazy RIP
I feel like a few artist made Jay stay sharp rap wise...Biggie was the one for sure...nasty NaS(Idont think he fu*ked with Esco)...but X though???
I can see on some popularity sh*t but lyrically...idk...
Id like to hear Jay quote on this...I know for a fact he says "I might bark at X and spit at the LOX but other than that I dont be fu*kin wit cats" so its known he has respect for them clearly...
+1   

2 months ago '19        #35
Darknlightened 
Props total: 820 820  Slaps total: 65 65
 fresh3000 said
I feel like a few artist made Jay stay sharp rap wise...Biggie was the one for sure...nasty NaS(Idont think he fu*ked with Esco)...but X though???
I can see on some popularity sh*t but lyrically...idk...
Id like to hear Jay quote on this...I know for a fact he says "I might bark at X and spit at the LOX but other than that I dont be fu*kin wit cats" so its known he has respect for them clearly...
Go search for the article I READ. I fux wit the LOX tough and he stole from BIG used Nas" quote this is about X frfr fu*k Jay-Z like Nas said. He made that n*gga have to go harder.

2 months ago '13        #36
Route03X 
Props total: 10448 10 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
Was listening to my favorite X song(and I think the first song I heard from him)What's my name and in the song he basically boosted up Jay to downplay fake ballers,so whatever beef they had was probably some minor sh*t especially since I don't think I even knew they were "beefing".
+1   

2 months ago '17        #37
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44813 44 K  Slaps total: 7497 7 K
 fresh3000 said

Always knew you was on Boxden

I still bump your album from time to time

+3   

2 months ago '05        #38
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 30582 30 K  Slaps total: 2003 2 K
 TrillestTalk404 said

2 months ago '06        #39
fresh3000 
 Darknlightened said
Go search for the article I READ. I fux wit the LOX tough and he stole from BIG used Nas" quote this is about X frfr fu*k Jay-Z like Nas said. He made that n*gga have to go harder.
What article u talkin about???In this article its said DMX made Jay attempt to rap better???
Real MCs are competitive as fu*k...we know its rappers who feel they have no competition...The great MCs feel like this...look at old school LL...KRS-One...etc..etc...
Jay is another who feels like this and it shows...
Stole???
How about reciting some dope a*s lyrics from one of the only few rappers u respect in the game...
So Kobe stole from Jordan???
But carry on with ever rhetoric that suits ur fancy...smh...
U one of the dudes Jay hurt back in the day or was it recently???

2 months ago '06        #40
fresh3000 
 TrillestTalk404 said

No doubt Kilo Ali...but I dont bump none of ur sh*t...

2 months ago '20        #41
The Shredder 
Props total: 14765 14 K  Slaps total: 7486 7 K
 9shots92bricks said
You know this interview was 7 years ago and has been on their YouTube account for the longest
I wouldnt know. I dont fu*k with them, vlad, lord jamar or any of the trash that brainwashes my people
+2   

2 months ago '20        #42
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 5623 5 K  Slaps total: 364 364
Jay-Z is my favorite rapper ever and I'm sure there's a part of him that did care for X's well being but he wouldn't respond because he didn't want that heat. He wasn't tryna deal with the intensity X would bring in a back and forth

2 months ago '04        #43
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22175 22 K  Slaps total: 3434 3 K
 Mutant Boy said
I'm confused. If he waived the 12 million, wasn't def jam now out of 12 million? Don't they have bills and people to pay? We're not talking about play money here. How do you just say DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT 12 MIL YOU OWE US? LOL

Props to Jay for doing that, but business wise I don't see how he could do that.

What???? At that time Def Jam was worth a lot more then 12 million dude..... a lot more....so it was pocket change they lost... always understand how major labels work and the actual money they are worth......

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+64online now  20
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+569online now  20
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
273 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-85online now  17
Jun 17 - Candance Owens Tweets on Juneteenth
406 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Pooh Shiesty Is Denied Bond Again, Feds Are Reportedly Investigating F..
61 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy