Puppy has Bad Allergies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '07        #1
1679 page views
15 comments

In Disguise 154 heat pts154
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 16211 16211
Puppy has Bad Allergies

Vet was like give him Benadryl and itís not working. Now sheís saying itís a shot for $140 a month than fixes the problem.

Man as soon as I said I was going to Atlanta for the super bowl, money been just running from my pockets.

How can I fix this quick? Love my pup but damn, Iíve done everything and he still has issues.

I change my air filters monthly, got the shampoo and like I said I give him Benadryl every meal.

best
worst
15 comments

5 months ago '06        #2
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,286 | Props total: 5978 5978
 No Notoriety said
Vet was like give him Benadryl and itís not working. Now sheís saying itís a shot for $140 a month than fixes the problem.

Man as soon as I said I was going to Atlanta for the super bowl, money been just running from my pockets.

How can I fix this quick? Love my pup but damn, Iíve done everything and he still has issues.

I change my air filters monthly, got the shampoo and like I said I give him Benadryl every meal.
You could try a dehumidifier. I have one like this. It's supposed to help allergies and prevent mold etc. You can read about it. I have one similar to this. I keep it on and have the hose draining the water into the kitchen sink so I don't have to empty the tank everyday.

Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Large Capacity Compressor for Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft, Includes Programmable Humidity, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff and Restart and Washable Filter

5 months ago '17        #3
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 10332 10332
 No Notoriety said

Im gonna ask u 3 questions and I want u to answer them honestly. What kind of dog is it? What color is it? What is the main ingredient in the dog food u feed him?

I'm gonna answer these questions to test myself I could be way off. 1. Pitbull 2. Blue (Blue Nose) 3. Corn or Rice

Get back at me I got u regardless of whether I'm right or wrong I've been thru it all and Vets are worse than lawyers.
+1   

5 months ago '07        #4
In Disguise 154 heat pts154 OP
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Im gonna ask u 3 questions and I want u to answer them honestly. What kind of dog is it? What color is it? What is the main ingredient in the dog food u feed him?

I'm gonna answer these questions to test myself I could be way off. 1. Pitbull 2. Blue (Blue Nose) 3. Corn or Rice

Get back at me I got u regardless of whether I'm right or wrong I've been thru it all and Vets are worse than lawyers.
Itís a dobie and just changed his food. I think itís the breed and the black and milds. Weíre just going to live it out. Heíll be alright.

5 months ago '17        #5
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 No Notoriety said
Itís a dobie and just changed his food. I think itís the breed and the black and milds. Weíre just going to live it out. Heíll be alright.
It ain't the black n milds whats the brand u switched him too now and what did u switch it from? If u have the Dobie from a reputable breeder it's not genetics so its environmental and the dog would be sneezing and wheezing Everytime u fired up a mild so u would know for sure. It's the food or plants around the house. I'm not coming at u like it's your fault I'm just trying to help u without costing u bread the vet trying to put a new roof on his pool house lol
+1   

5 months ago '07        #6
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
It ain't the black n milds whats the brand u switched him too now and what did u switch it from? If u have the Dobie from a reputable breeder it's not genetics so its environmental and the dog would be sneezing and wheezing Everytime u fired up a mild so u would know for sure. It's the food or plants around the house. I'm not coming at u like it's your fault I'm just trying to help u without costing u bread the vet trying to put a new roof on his pool house lol
I had him on nutro puppy chicken for large breeds. Now heís on adult nurto lamb. I donít even smoke in the house.

5 months ago '17        #7
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 No Notoriety said
I had him on nutro puppy chicken for large breeds. Now heís on adult nurto lamb. I donít even smoke in the house.
Nutro Lamb and RICE?!? Lol cmon bro You skipped over me saying corn or Rice? Switch him to the Nutro Lamb and sweet potato make sure u exercise him plenty bc the starch may make him yeasty (tblspn of plain Greek yogurt if see rust colored yeast stains in his armpits or feet) NO RICE and NO CORN
+1   

4 months ago '09        #8
Johnell 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 634 634
 OGMiamishank said
Nutro Lamb and RICE?!? Lol cmon bro You skipped over me saying corn or Rice? Switch him to the Nutro Lamb and sweet potato make sure u exercise him plenty bc the starch may make him yeasty (tblspn of plain Greek yogurt if see rust colored yeast stains in his armpits or feet) NO RICE and NO CORN
I totally agree! I have a 11 month old Blur Tri American Bully. The Breeder I got him from was feeding him Victor's. I couldn't find that where I live so I switched to Canidae or whatever it's called and he broke out and had stinky pits. I did my research and switched to grain free foods and he hasn't had any issues since. I'm picking up a Chocolate Tri this weekend. Im seriously considering an all raw diet.
+2   

4 months ago '15        #9
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,785 | Props total: 31604 31604
Pet insurance is pretty cheap and a great investment if you have a dog. So any word what he’s allergic too? Any cats in the house? No diss but do you dust the house regularly? Just guessing though. I’ve had many dogs in my life and when young grew up around breeders of hunting dogs. Never seen one with allergies. I have heard Dobermans skinny azz head and nose are prone to issues...
Not at all a vet though.

4 months ago '07        #10
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Iíve noticed a small change, I will report my final findings. Thank you
+1   

4 months ago '17        #11
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 Johnell said
I totally agree! I have a 11 month old Blur Tri American Bully. The Breeder I got him from was feeding him Victor's. I couldn't find that where I live so I switched to Canidae or whatever it's called and he broke out and had stinky pits. I did my research and switched to grain free foods and he hasn't had any issues since. I'm picking up a Chocolate Tri this weekend. Im seriously considering an all raw diet.
Raw is the way to go
+3   

4 months ago '17        #12
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 No Notoriety said
Iíve noticed a small change, I will report my final findings. Thank you
Let me know

4 months ago '04        #13
patt24 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,563 | Props total: 5086 5086
 OGMiamishank said
Raw is the way to go
switched both my dogs to raw 2 years ago... havent been to the vet since... other than yearly shots and 1 of my dogs had an ear infection this past summer.

No more scratching their faces after they eat... no skin issues nothing.

Its a little pricey (245 every 5 weeks for both (my boxer is 95lbs, my boxer/pit mix is 77) but the savings from the vet and the meds even out.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #14
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 574 574
The main ingredient in any dry dog food should be protein. Don’t feed your boy any of thst cheap sh*t at grocery stores, find a feed store in your area. Victors, Taste of Wild, etc etc or go Raw. Raw is the best option and not even comparable tbh...ever since I went raw, my boy skin is shiny, teeth clean, healthy, mildy energetic, and a solid stool.

4 months ago '05        #15
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,835 | Props total: 94524 94524
Hepa vacuum!

4 weeks ago '16        #16
lilh305 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 409 409
Got a sharpei who's allergic to every. Single. Thing. Except apples, roaches and fleas. The vets were shocked

Try to have your vet give you a prescription for Royal Canine Ultamino. Her allergies for the most part cleared up, may give her some immunotherapy in near future just to up her quality of life even more but that Ultamino changed her life. $50 for 8.8 lb. Bags but all them vet Bill's done stopped

Home         

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  48
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  32
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+180online now  12
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition