The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Appleís competitors
17 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - So no one's gonna talk about Bernie Sanders killing Besty DeVos??
137 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
48 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Pit bulls attack kids walking to school bus stop in Atl, kill..
267 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #4361
westsideknicks 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,985 | Props total: 688 688
Robert Kirkman Teases "Radical Changes" In Season Four Of THE WALKING DEAD

Talking more about season four of The Walking Dead, executive producer and writer Robert Kirkman teases the evolution of characters such as Carl Grimes and The Governor, while also promising plenty of other "radical changes" when the AMC series returns this October.
Josh Wilding - 4/2/2013
In an interview with IGN TV to discuss the shocking season three finale of The Walking Dead this past Sunday, creator Robert Kirkman has dropped more hints about what we should expect from the show when it returns later this year. There's plenty of intriguing hints and details here, although we shouldn't expect anything too concrete until the first trailer is unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Below are a few highlights from this latest Q&A. The full version can of course be found by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page! What are you most excited to see?

On How Big Of A Role The Governor Will Play In Season Four:

"Yeah, heís still very much in the mix. Thatís certainly not the last that weíll see of him. When we see him again and where we see him again, thatís the big question. Itís not going to be like it was in Season 3; itís not going to be Rick and the Governor on a collision course with a conflict between them. Heíll be used in very different ways next season."

On Where We Will Pick Up With Rick And Carl When The Series Returns:

"Rick has had a success. The people at the prison have survived this conflict with the Governor, he brought people from Woodbury into the prison, and heís kind of had this big win. Heís had this moment where heís brought people together and heís doing good things. But heís had this tremendous loss in that Carl has lost this piece of his humanity. This has been Rickís main mission throughout the show, to protect his family. Weíve seen two very big failures on that front this season. Moving into next season, weíre going to see a very different Rick, but one of his main goals is to manage this situation with Carl and see if he can bring him back from this darkness thatís crept into him. Whether or not heís able to do that, weíll have to see. But this is a big change in the character of Carl, but itís something thatís going to be weighing heavily on Rick next season."

On Whether We Will Now See The Relationship Between Rick And Tyreese Develop:

"Yeah, I think that really is something that comic book fans can use to kind of draw out some information on where we might be going with Season 4. Now that these two characters are together and are on the same side, we will see a little bit more of that comic book relationship that fans are familiar with creeping into the show."

On What The Woodbury Residents Moving To The Prison Will Mean:

"A bigger group brings with it bigger problems. They are certainly going to need a lot more resources, and they already have a lot of rebuilding to do, just from the things that happened in this battle between Woodbury and the prison. I donít think thereís going to be a shortage of conflict and danger coming into the fourth season, despite the fact that they are still in the prison."

On What We Should Expect From Season Four Of The Walking Dead:

"Iíll say that there are a lot of familiar elements that are remaining. Michonne is still around, Rick and his group are still in the prison, the Governorís still out thereÖ so there are a lot of things that are carrying over from Season 3 to Season 4, but I canít stress how different things are going to be. There are going to be some radical changes to those elements that are going to bring in a lot of new storytelling. While [Season 4] does seem somewhat familiar, itís going to be vastly different from Season 3."
 4 years ago '11        #4362
westsideknicks 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,985 | Props total: 688 688
 4 years ago '10        #4363
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,169 | Props total: 38 38
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i figure...

I only asked this cause my girl ask me how coming there is so many zombies out in the rural areas.... haven't they k!lled a sh*t load of zombie in and around the prison?

I know the walkers congregate in packs, and travel somewhat together.... but seriously isn't there anyplace where there isnt alot of walkers?
well this is global and there is about 8 billion people on earth give or take. How many you think are alive? There is really no answer for that feel me? In most zombie movies its usally sound and they roam towards food anyways

Woodbury had like 50-70 people? Prison team was tiny. The vatos got k!lled already so thats one less group we know of they could roam too. who knows how many people were really alive in that state anymore. remember that scene in Atlanta where the horse got shredded? There was streets full of them like wall to wall i think. That helicopter that flew thru the city they started following some of em destroyed hershels farm etc

they just roam
 4 years ago '05        #4364
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,252 | Props total: 20 20
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i figure...

I only asked this cause my girl ask me how coming there is so many zombies out in the rural areas.... haven't they k!lled a sh*t load of zombie in and around the prison?

I know the walkers congregate in packs, and travel somewhat together.... but seriously isn't there anyplace where there isnt alot of walkers?

Zombies follow direction of noise and movement. When they see one zombie go they follow until another noise and movement directs them elsewhere. This is why they are mostly attracted to places where people are. Also they can smell their body odour. The more people there are the stronger the smell.
 4 years ago '07        #4365
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16260 16260
 4 years ago '12        #4366
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 307 307

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #4367
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,443 | Props total: 64 64
 Wasted said:

Zombies follow direction of noise and movement. When they see one zombie go they follow until another noise and movement directs them elsewhere. This is why they are mostly attracted to places where people are. Also they can smell their body odour. The more people there are the stronger the smell.
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

Infamous2o1x said:
well this is global and there is about 8 billion people on earth give or take. How many you think are alive? There is really no answer for that feel me? In most zombie movies its usally sound and they roam towards food anyways

Woodbury had like 50-70 people? Prison team was tiny. The vatos got k!lled already so thats one less group we know of they could roam too. who knows how many people were really alive in that state anymore. remember that scene in Atlanta where the horse got shredded? There was streets full of them like wall to wall i think. That helicopter that flew thru the city they started following some of em destroyed hershels farm etc

they just roam
well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
 4 years ago '08        #4368
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 41 41
i just watched a larry king now episode and he had the governor and andrea on

i hate andrea as a character but dang she looked good on that show

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #4369
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16260 16260

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #4370
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$23,991 | Props total: 4302 4302
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
 4 years ago '04        #4371
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,041 | Props total: 2021 2021
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
 04-04-2013, 08:27 PM         #4372
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
nah i think him and rick will still interact because i cant see them having a whole side story about the gov and him not coming in contact with rick.... i do think rick might meet new people and they will all have ran into the gov which will make rick feel like he has to do something now.... or what if the gov joins the group like merl
 4 years ago '10        #4373
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,160 | Props total: 12068 12068
 Dee352 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-05-2013, 01:46 PM         #4374
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
 4 years ago '04        #4375
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,218 | Props total: 2210 2210
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
 04-05-2013, 04:43 PM         #4376
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
sh*t idk hopefully they throw some numbers out next season and give us a time..... because im thinking season 1-2 was all in 1 year and season 3 picks up 4-5 months after the winter so it would be around april may? only thing is they didnt give us any time stamps on how long season 3 was in WD world...
 4 years ago '04        #4377
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,218 | Props total: 2210 2210
When rick gave his speech about how he cant be their governor and apologiEd about michonne, he said it was a year later since his im in charge angry speech
 4 years ago '04        #4378
zhiggeman 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1876 1876
remember when we use to watch walking dead on sundays
[pic - click to view]

fu*k man.. 7 months
 4 years ago '11        #4379
King Henry 526 heat pts526
space
space
$41,663 | Props total: 5445 5445
Anyone know where I can watch all of season 3 online? Almost done with season 2 on Netflix, but they don't have season 3. This sh*t is so good
 4 years ago '08        #4380
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 41 41
 J-R said:
 Propel Water said:
i doubt they would pick up in the winter, cause like in world war z(if i remember correctly), zombies would freeze and be less of a threat. but then again, they are in hot a.ss georgia and winters arent nearly as cold as other places.

i could be completely wrong tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside TaxStone Currently being Arraigned Indictment Unsealed this Afternoon
305 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
27 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bad boy records curse victims danity kane
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I. Blasts Black Celebrities Meeting With Trump, ďKanye The F*ck You ..
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isaiah Thomas at Kings 2011 draft media presser.
47 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside how many 2nd graders could you take
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Nike expected to scrap sleeved jerseys, do "bold" redesigns for several te..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy