Apr 20 - Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent

most viewed right now
Video inside Old Ne-yo interview exposed R. Kelly's egomaniacal behavior
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Milf so bad got my pants in a Cuban missle crisis
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '06        #81
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,042 | Props total: 704 704
Lol I agree that flying the flag has always been stupid, and post Dylan roof is a likely sign you're racist if you're still supporting it. I'm just saying in the past it was pretty common for people to use it more along the lines of being a "rebel" or "southern pride" type stuff. So I don't call Kid Rock a racist for using it in the past. I don't know if he still does or whatever because I don't follow him.
Mindfulness and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '06        #82
Bama Boy 99 heat pts99 OP
space
space
$56,938 | Props total: 12858 12858
 ExNihilo said:
Ya'll stuck on the flag reppin 13 states, when up here it represents segregation and the racism. All that "country/southern" sh*t goes on everywhere. Country music talks about 4x4's, farms and trailers and all that sh*t up here too. Anyone reppin that flag is an idiot, I never defended that sh!t. But if you think people outside the South don't fly that sh*t you dumb as hell.
Holy sh*t man, he has BLATANTLY said he reps that flag for "southern heritage" and he went from being a rapper and dressing like he was a mixture of Rev. Run and the Beastie Boys to dressing like Jason Aldean I dont give a fu*k what the hillbillies in Michigan are doing, he is pretending to be a southerner to play to his hillbilly fans.

But yes anyone that flies that flag is a dumbass and I never said people outside the south do, I said they are fu*king confused dumb sh*ts if they do.
consigliereA and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #83
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 8034 8034
 ExNihilo said:
The confederate flag is propaganda and "southern pride" is used as the excuse by 99% who still fcuk with it. You don't know sh!t about Michigan or the racists and confederate flag wavers that live here, so you gonna keep fallin back to that "But he's not from the south" line. Kid Rock and Ted Nugent from Michigan, so apparently there's a community of people who are from here or grew up here that support the confederate flag and it's ideology, but you keep coming with your opinion instead of listening to facts so drop it.
Your dumb a.ss is arguing with him instead of agreeing with him. Relax. No one never said anything you were saying isn't true. I'm just pointing out that you are arguing against him but actually proving his points. I get it. We have Confederate flag wavers and the KKK in liberal a.ss Southern Cali.
 3 months ago '08        #84
ExNihilo 46 heat pts46
space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 16589 16589
 Bama Boy said:
Holy sh*t man, he has BLATANTLY said he reps that flag for "southern heritage" and he went from being a rapper and dressing like he was a mixture of Rev. Run and the Beastie Boys to dressing like Jason Aldean I dont give a fu*k what the hillbillies in Michigan are doing, he is pretending to be a southerner to play to his hillbilly fans.

But yes anyone that flies that flag is a dumbass and I never said people outside the south do, I said they are fu*king confused dumb sh*ts if they do.
I think the majority of black people see that flag and one thing comes to mind, so when he says some bs like "southern heritage", I see him as speaking in code that he really doesn't fcuk with us. I'm cool cuz I don't fcuk with his music or movement anyway. Everyone in that pic was a clown if you ask me
Mindfulness and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #85
consigliereA 68 heat pts68
space
space
$21,694 | Props total: 18677 18677
Scust..
 3 months ago '07        #86
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,489 | Props total: 5494 5494
 skeetmcghee said:
Conservatives like Nugent tallk all that tough "my machine gun sh*t". Yo Ted where was your machine gun during the Vietnam War. Oh that's right you sh*tted on yourself to avoid service. These are our patriots.

Pussies!!!!
 3 months ago '16        #87
Ham Bannon 108 heat pts108
space
space
$3,692 | Props total: 14476 14476
White Trash Mt. Rushmore
tdub-zr0 and 4 others gave props

American slapped this ish

3 months ago '16        #88
Ham Bannon 108 heat pts108
space
space
$3,692 | Props total: 14476 14476
 MADIA said:
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't, but I feel compelled...

Please explain how Hillary is a pedophile.
short answer? Alex Jones told him. these loons let him do their critical thinking
Mindfulness gave props

3 months ago '17        #89
Slavoj Zizek 213 heat pts213
space
space
space
$6,098 | Props total: 20105 20105
Op a huge f*ggot
Mindfulness and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '10        #90
Mindfulness 796 heat pts796
space
space
$18,116 | Props total: 21177 21177
ted nugnet sh*t his pants on purpose in bootcamp so he wouldnt have to go to vietnam

sounds real american ted

edit: just thought.. trump tried to not go to vietnam 5 times..

draft dodgers chillin with other draft dodgers

Last edited by Mindfulness; 04-22-2017 at 05:46 AM..
Masterstothemax gave props

3 months ago '13        #91
HipHopFactz 424 heat pts424
space
space
$30,477 | Props total: 35332 35332
inbreds
Mindfulness and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '15        #92
GreyHughe 
space
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 2960 2960
 Bama Boy said:
When his record sales started to slip and he realized that the majority of his fanbase were racist hillbillies. Dude even flies the confederate flag and sh*t and says its not racist because hes "honoring Southern heritage." Hes from Detroit...
Yeah I used to have a lot of respect for dude back in the day, but he's def using this new image as a hustle.
 3 months ago '10        #93
Mindfulness 796 heat pts796
space
space
$18,116 | Props total: 21177 21177

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '08        #94
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,977 | Props total: 1899 1899
So obama can have black trash come but trump can't have white trash. Makes sense.
joshdogg26 and 1 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #95
Masterstothemax 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 7608 7608
The Confederate Flag has always been a racist symbol as well as that of traitors. What do the southerners have to be proud of? Enslaving a race of people and profiting off of it? And after no longer being able to enslave them oppress them? sh*ts disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
249 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
20 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
35 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL OJ Simpson caught masturbating in his cell, might be denied parole
113 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jordan 1 Flyknit
29 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - Man murders mammoth 820 pound wild hog in his front yard
144 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wade on Kobe: "Number 2 shooting guard All-time"
60 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy