Nobody seems to care that its about to be 2020 in 30 days

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+25  179
33 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '04        #1
723 page views
26 comments

Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 46973 46 K  Slaps total: 11442 11 K
Nobody seems to care that its about to be 2020 in 30 days

Everywhere I look. Business as usual. This last decade took it's toll on folks man.

People don't get excited for much anymore.

Nothing seems to happen anymore in terms of the bigger picture.

It's hard to get a pulse on the common American today.

I mean I know they enjoy Netflix, talking politics and sitting in traffic but they haven't shown much "moxxy" this last 10 years.

They letting their kids die in school and on the streets only to hold interviews and raise picket signs. Where they do that at?

Country 20 Trillion in debt and u sweating ur car note from the industry u bailed out 11 years ago... where they do that at?

You work for who again?

I'm not gonna let them depress me with 'em. 2020 and the entire decade bout to be on some Matrix Version II sh*t. Whether you with it or not.

Last edited by Exs; 12-03-2019 at 02:42 PM..
+14   

best
worst
26 comments

1 week ago '14        #2
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99632 99 K  Slaps total: 24518 24 K
this has been the worst decade of my entire life , but on the plus side at least I discovered some cool podcast's
+12   

1 week ago '04        #3
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
 strungout said
this has been the worst decade of my entire life , but on the plus side at least I discovered some cool podcast's
I know you to be a pretty head strong dude. If you use everything that brought you pain this decade as part of your decision making moving forward then you're going to impress yourself very quickly with the strides you've made.
+7   

1 week ago '15        #4
SouthsideNori 
space
space
Props total: 18494 18 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
My n*gga I'm counting it down! I'm looking forward to a very good 2020.

Me and my boy recently came into control of a very lucrative business and after this year of paperwork, hold ups, and basically scratching by for 9 months we are finally in position to return to full glory. All of our clients are still on board and waiting, even our only (worthy) competition is excited to have us back in the game cause he is massively overloaded.

We've finally reached the promised land after a long journey, it feels good.
+14   

1 week ago '04        #5
space
space
 SouthsideNori said
My n*gga I'm counting it down! I'm looking forward to a very good 2020.

Me and my boy recently came into control of a very lucrative business and after this year of paperwork, hold ups, and basically scratching by for 9 months we are finally in position to return to full glory. All of our clients are still on board and waiting, even our only (worthy) competition is excited to have us back in the game cause he is massively overloaded.

We've finally reached the promised land after a long journey, it feels good.
I don't even know you or the business deal you have going but I was smiling as I read your story. It's great to hear feel good sh*t from REAL people today. All folk get is the cookie cutter news stories their friend blitz on their social media feeds.

Nothing will replace hearing about things on the front line

Have a great December and an even better 2020 man!
+9   

1 week ago '14        #6
space
space
 Exs said
I know you to be a pretty head strong dude. If you use everything that brought you pain this decade as part of your decision making moving forward then you're going to impress yourself very quickly with the strides you've made.
i don't want to let this wasted decade define my life

most people have already settled into a career by 30

met the person they will most likely spend the rest of their life with or at least have an idea of who it will be..

they have already put the pieces together .....and im struggling to even find the right parts

trying not to throw in the towel because i know it could be worse.....just gotta find some way .......some possible way to be positive.

thank you brother
+9   

1 week ago '15        #7
SouthsideNori 
space
space
 Exs said
I don't even know you or the business deal you have going but I was smiling as I read your story. It's great to hear feel good sh*t from REAL people today. All folk get is the cookie cutter news stories their friend blitz on their social media feeds.

Nothing will replace hearing about things on the front line

Have a great December and an even better 2020 man!

I really appreciate it bro, it's a truly exhilarating feeling to be in a position where you control your destiny and your work ethic isn't wasted, to be able to feed your family and community in a positive and meaningful way. All that and you did it with one of your day ones, against the odds man it's crazy.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #8
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 90485 90 K  Slaps total: 9627 9 K
 strungout said

met the person they will most likely spend the rest of their life with or at least have an idea of who it will be..

they have already put the pieces together .....and im struggling to even find the right parts

trying not to throw in the towel because i know it could be worse.....just gotta find some way .......some possible way to be positive.

thank you brother
You're too hard on yourself. Everybody who looks like they have sh*t together might not. Don't be fooled.

And just because people have a career doesn't automatically mean they're happy. I've seen a lot of people have everything together then get depressed because their career isn't everything they thought it could be. Now they have "anxiety" because they realized they basically wasted a decade of their life with school to get a career they don't want.

Also it's not a race. You can get your sh*t together whenever you want. Everybody is on a different path. You can't hold yourself to the standards of somebody who was born into wealth or opportunity if you weren't

Oh and that relationship sh*t you said.....

Please please don't think like that. So many marry couples are unhappy. They're bored from work and/or kids. Being with one person forever is unrealistic. 75% of those couples you're talking about will get divorced in their 40s.
+8   

1 week ago '15        #9
SouthsideNori 
space
space
 strungout said

thank you brother
My brother stay positive that's key! Life is a long journey full of ups and downs but with determination and ALOT of patience you can make things happen. I'm 29, when I was 24 I was staying in a Bando, at 26 I just started doing what I do now and was making $225 a week, struggling cause I knew the potential. I stayed down, I came up.

Believe in yourself and dont panic. It's a mantra I've always lived by.

I believe in you my n*gga, show em how you coming this coming year.

+6   

1 week ago '04        #10
space
space
 strungout said

thank you brother

@ said it well in his reply. You are being too hard on yourself but that's a good thing in a way. You have high expectations and they're not being met.... but even that is yours to control.

I know you have a very chill job that lets you focus on sh*t you want to focus on.... we have that in common.

I WISH I HAD THAT IN MY 20s with the MINDSET that I have NOW!

So don't let that freedom and time to refine yourself and your passions go to waste. BX is a blast but I use it to improve everything that I'm about at the same time.

- communication
- writing
- argument
-studying others
- the psychology of someone offline vs offline

that's just for starters. but what I'm trying to say is everything I've ever done has led up to this point... this moment of me typing to you and trying to do my best at convincing you that you have a lot more to give to yourself and your immediate environment than even you know.... it's just a matter of unlocking it.... and I wouldn't be able to tell you this with conviction and ease unless I knew it to be true. that's what the end result of making the most out of every second you have can produce and I can't wait to see where it takes me

it's a catch 22 this changing your life around sh*t.

It can't happen overnight.... but the decision to be on that path has to be an active choice that happens at the right moment and that moment is offered continously
+5   

1 week ago '14        #11
space
space
 SouthsideNori said
My brother stay positive that's key! Life is a long journey full of ups and downs but with determination and ALOT of patience you can make things happen. I'm 29, when I was 24 I was staying in a Bando, at 26 I just started doing what I do now and was making $225 a week, struggling cause I knew the potential. I stayed down, I came up.

Believe in yourself and dont panic. It's a mantra I've always lived by.

I believe in you my n*gga, show em how you coming this coming year.

justin747 said
You're too hard on yourself. Everybody who looks like they have sh*t together might not. Don't be fooled.

And just because people have a career doesn't automatically mean they're happy. I've seen a lot of people have everything together then get depressed because their career isn't everything they thought it could be. Now they have "anxiety" because they realized they basically wasted a decade of their life with school to get a career they don't want.

Also it's not a race. You can get your sh*t together whenever you want. Everybody is on a different path. You can't hold yourself to the standards of somebody who was born into wealth or opportunity if you weren't

Oh and that relationship sh*t you said.....

Please please don't think like that. So many marry couples are unhappy. They're bored from work and/or kids. Being with one person forever is unrealistic. 75% of those couples you're talking about will get divorced in their 40s.
holding back the tears thank you guys, if i can jus say no to drugs, continue this no fap journey, and actually complete something i know ill be content with life......oh and meet someone....

im trying to use my three brain cells as a come up in 2020 wish me luck .
+4   

1 week ago '14        #12
space
space
thread book marked
+2   

1 week ago '17        #13
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 90485 90 K  Slaps total: 9627 9 K
 strungout said
holding back the tears thank you guys, if i can jus say no to drugs, continue this no fap journey, and actually complete something i know ill be content with life......oh and meet someone....

im trying to use my three brain cells as a come up in 2020 wish me luck .
Best advice I ever gave to a homie was to just go out and talk to chicks. ALL chicks and not just ones you wanna fu*k. I know it sounds dumb and simple, but honestly if you just talk to chicks you will fall into some pu**y.

And by talking, I literally mean just talking. Holding a good convo. Don't worry about running game and all that sh*t. Just talk and listen and ask questions. I swear it's that simple

It's basically just repetition like sports or school or anything else. Eventually what happens is you won't get intimidated anymore because you've practiced so much. You'll see a bad chick and you won't have any anxiety or whatever happens to you. You'll have ZERO problems walking up to a chick and starting a convo and getting her number/IG
+2   

1 week ago '17        #14
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 8104 8 K  Slaps total: 854 854
+1   

1 week ago '13        #15
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37988 37 K  Slaps total: 10620 10 K

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #16
93NinetyFour  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3295 3 K  Slaps total: 4700 4 K
 THEDONN said
Fgt

@

1 week ago '05        #17
dizzle trizzle 
space
space
Props total: 9995 9 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
i am not going to lie....i fu*ked off and wasted the last ten years....it was fun though but i feel a turning point in my life right now its crazy, im actually getting my sh*t together
+2   

1 week ago '04        #18
dc3003 
space
space
Props total: 58843 58 K  Slaps total: 78942 78 K
 justin747 said
Best advice I ever gave to a homie was to just go out and talk to chicks. ALL chicks and not just ones you wanna fu*k. I know it sounds dumb and simple, but honestly if you just talk to chicks you will fall into some pu**y.

And by talking, I literally mean just talking. Holding a good convo. Don't worry about running game and all that sh*t. Just talk and listen and ask questions. I swear it's that simple

It's basically just repetition like sports or school or anything else. Eventually what happens is you won't get intimidated anymore because you've practiced so much. You'll see a bad chick and you won't have any anxiety or whatever happens to you. You'll have ZERO problems walking up to a chick and starting a convo and getting her number/IG
@ is a good guy but I been giving him this advice for a very long time. He is his worse enemy. He is a good lucking guy he just needs to over come confidence. There has to be some activity or excersise to help him build his confidence. Once he breaks this small hurdle he will be good with the ladies !
And so many woman just want a guy to listen and tell them nice things !

Last edited by dc3003; 12-03-2019 at 07:47 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #19
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 9656 9 K  Slaps total: 2282 2 K
 strungout said
Bruh its only gonna get worse from here on
+2   

1 week ago '14        #20
space
space
 dc3003 said
@ is a good guy but I been giving him this advice for a very long time. He is his worse enemy. He is a good lucking guy he just needs to over come confidence. There has to be some activity or excersise to help him build his confidence. Once he breaks this small hurdle he will be good with the ladies !
And so many woman just want a guy to listen and tell them nice things !
You accurately described me. Even now I wonder if this is the lecture i need? What of anxiety? what of fear? what will others think of me? But wait I say, I have been fearless and bold before, why is now different? For that I have no answer except an unexplainably crippling fear by that dark spirit. The dark side, the fear, latches on, as if it is known, if I overcome this, I will become a new creature, something unfamiliar, that somehow, all my life experiences up to this point, which despite how boring my life is now I have had quite a few. It would see it all has lead to this moment, where the world knows if I breach this and overcome this, victory is mine at long last. Not to say life would be guaranteed easier, it would not, but the dark side, the crippling fear, would be destroyed. The dark spirit would no longer have a home.

1 week ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 
space
space
Props total: 19803 19 K  Slaps total: 4412 4 K
There is no one reality. Reality is different for every individual and we do not share the same reality. Some people see things as life crushing blows, while others view those same things as road bumps in the journey. Guaranteed you can find people from all ends of the outlook spectrum going into 2020. Comments like we let our kids die in schools trivializes all of the efforts of 1,000s of people across this country trying to make a positive change. And are merely a reflection of your particular paradigm.

There is no "pulse" on America because America is not one thing. Bet your a*s there's those of us who experienced fantastic growth this last decade both personally and professionally. Many of us got married, started families and took major leaps building a legacy to leave behind.

Focusing on your own life and making it the best it can be, before then striving to make the lives of others as best as you can, is the only way to approach this journey. We can't even imagine what 2029 will look like at this point. So much will change between now and then. You can a*sume it will be negative or you can a*sume it will be positive. Either way you'll find out your right.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #22
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 11165 11 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
2020 will be a great year for many of us! I'm claiming it. If you're reading this you're in store for a great and life changing year. The come up.
+5   

1 week ago '18        #23
TommyD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 6479 6 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
There is no one reality. Reality is different for every individual and we do not share the same reality. Some people see things as life crushing blows, while others view those same things as road bumps in the journey. Guaranteed you can find people from all ends of the outlook spectrum going into 2020. Comments like we let our kids die in schools trivializes all of the efforts of 1,000s of people across this country trying to make a positive change. And are merely a reflection of your particular paradigm.

There is no "pulse" on America because America is not one thing. Bet your a*s there's those of us who experienced fantastic growth this last decade both personally and professionally. Many of us got married, started families and took major leaps building a legacy to leave behind.

Focusing on your own life and making it the best it can be, before then striving to make the lives of others as best as you can, is the only way to approach this journey. We can't even imagine what 2029 will look like at this point. So much will change between now and then. You can a*sume it will be negative or you can a*sume it will be positive. Either way you'll find out your right.
Godwilling

+2   

1 week ago '18        #24
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 26255 26 K  Slaps total: 2173 2 K
Either way I’m still alive so life ain’t that bad.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #25
space
space
today is a fresh start for all of us

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+159online now  27
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
200 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-16online now  7
Who is the most overrated rapper of all time?
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy