Dec 3 - Pence Won’t Become President if Tяump is Removed

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+82  39
82 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
13 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '05        #1
1161 page views
42 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 64114 64 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
Dec 3 - Pence Won’t Become President if Tяump is Removed

The marriage of Donald Trump and Mike Pence has always been a strange one. The devoutly religious Vice President reportedly considered leaving the ticket when the Access Hollywood tape was released months before the 2016 election. Still, the two men have found a way to work together.

With the current impeachment inquiry raging in Washington DC, it has been expected that if the President were to resign or be removed, Pence would replace him. At least one Democratic lawmaker, however, doesn’t expect that to happen. Kentucky Congressman John Yarmuth went as far as saying that he guarantees Republicans wouldn’t replace Trump with Pence.

Yarmuth made the comments during a Monday interview with CNN. He said, “I do think its the right thing to do to remove him from office—I believe he is an imminent danger to this country and to our democracy but I was saying the political consequences of that might not be very good for Democrats.”

The Kentucky lawmaker, though, believes that Pence would have a popularity problem with Republican voters. He continued, “”If we remove him from office, I will guarantee you the Republican Party would not nominate Mike Pence to succeed him.”

Yarmuth then explained, “They would nominate someone like [former UN ambassador] Nikki Haley who would be much more difficult for a Democrat to defeat. But again, I don’t think this is about politics and I don’t think we should consider politics. I just think it could be bad politics.”

Watch a clip of the interview below:

visit this link https://hillreporter.com/ .. gressman-52651
+2   

best
worst
42 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 21534 21 K  Slaps total: 2025 2 K
Trump wont be removed. That is reality now. McConnell has hijacked the senate and put party over country. This election will choose the direction of this nation. And even if the dems win they have to literally overhaul the whole system which I dont think is going to happen.
+30   

1 week ago '07        #3
240ka 
space
space
Props total: 12520 12 K  Slaps total: 3475 3 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Trump wont be removed. That is reality now. McConnell has hijacked the senate and put party over country. This election will choose the direction of this nation. And even if the dems win they have to literally overhaul the whole system which I dont think is going to happen.
prop

1 week ago '10        #4
Frasier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12922 12 K  Slaps total: 13817 13 K
Trump will win 2020 by a landslide. Boxden is so out of touch with reality that its not funny.

Not even Hollywood Deep State and the Celebrity Deep State can will the Dems to victory.

1 week ago '05        #5
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
space
space
If Trump is Impeached by the House, he would never be able get pardoned from Impeachment. Its stuck on his record for life. The Senate isn't doing any due diligence investigating Trump. The GOP will play charade, buying time from the inevitable. Trump's going to prison. A person convicted by Congress on R.I.C.O. charges, yet still appearing on a Presidential ballot?

It stinks to the high heavens

+4   

1 week ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146258 146 K  Slaps total: 18314 18 K
 DUCEDUCE said

senators should not have this much power. when mitch the bi*ch dies its gonna be a great day for the country. hes been infested by the washington dc smog machine for over 1/2 his life smh
+6   

1 week ago '16        #7
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15144 15 K  Slaps total: 4417 4 K
The brainwashing by the left is literally astounding.

1 week ago '19        #8
Bucks414  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8119 8 K  Slaps total: 11028 11 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Trump wont be removed. That is reality now.
I see deranged liberals are starting to get a grip on reality now, trump WONT be impeached, HE WILL CONTINUE to be YOUR PRESIDENT for another 4 YEARS.

You got it half right though, this impeachment circus has actually UNITED republicans, you think adam schiff was going to corner republicans to impeach trump off that nothing burger ukraine call? over a CIA democrat whistleblower ?

1 week ago '13        #9
J Thrilla 
space
space
Props total: 19055 19 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
 Frasier said
Trump will win 2020 by a landslide. Boxden is so out of touch with reality that its not funny.

Not even Hollywood Deep State and the Celebrity Deep State can will the Dems to victory.

+3   

1 week ago '18        #10
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 21534 21 K  Slaps total: 2025 2 K
 Bucks414 said
I see deranged liberals are starting to get a grip on reality now, trump WONT be impeached, HE WILL CONTINUE to be YOUR PRESIDENT for another 4 YEARS.

You got it half right though, this impeachment circus has actually UNITED republicans, you think adam schiff was going to corner republicans to impeach trump off that nothing burger ukraine call? over a CIA democrat whistleblower ?
Can you read dummy?
+4   

1 week ago '15        #11
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
Props total: 55533 55 K  Slaps total: 5747 5 K
 Bucks414 said

How's that wall coming? And is hilary ever going to jail?

TMC
+5   

1 week ago '19        #12
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 2199 2 K  Slaps total: 261 261
If Trump is removed from office before his term is completed, his Vice-President immediately becomes president.

The U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Clause 6 said
In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.
The only way to prevent this is for Pence to either be removed or resign before Trump does. Pence may then lose the election next November, but he'd still be president (for a very short term--like Gerald Ford).

The article in the OP confuses me. If Donald Trump is removed from office tomorrow, Mike Pence is president until Jan 20, 2021 (at least).
+5   

1 week ago '19        #13
space
space
 MightyHealthy2 said
How's that wall coming? And is hilary ever going to jail?

TMC
Wall is being built nice deflection

1 week ago '18        #14
Passport 
space
space
space
Props total: 942 942  Slaps total: 415 415
What is with this recent obsession of people saying Nikka Haley could be the next female President if she runs in 2024?

She is an Indian woman. I know she is white but culturally she grew up Indian so she wouldn’t be supported that much by America’s white people

Why do all these guys keep throwing in her name sh*t just seems odd to me

It’s like their version of how Kamala Harris called herself Indian for years before she became Black

1 week ago '15        #15
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
 Bucks414 said
Wall is being built nice deflection
Really?

BORDER PROTECTION COMMISSIONER ADMITS NO NEW BORDER WALL MILES BUILT DESPITE TRUMP'S CLAIM OF 'GREAT PROGRESS

^Last month

Fact check: Pelosi mostly right about Trump not building new border wall

^Local news

Is mexico still gonna pay for it too?

TMC
+5   

1 week ago '19        #16
Zack Bible 
space
space
space
Props total: 49 49  Slaps total: 63 63
 phantomnation said

The marriage of Donald Trump and Mike Pence has always been a strange one. The devoutly religious Vice President reportedly considered leaving the ticket when the Access Hollywood tape was released months before the 2016 election. Still, the two men have found a way to work together.

With the current impeachment inquiry raging in Washington DC, it has been expected that if the President were to resign or be removed, Pence would replace him. At least one Democratic lawmaker, however, doesn’t expect that to happen. Kentucky Congressman John Yarmuth went as far as saying that he guarantees Republicans wouldn’t replace Trump with Pence.

Yarmuth made the comments during a Monday interview with CNN. He said, “I do think its the right thing to do to remove him from office—I believe he is an imminent danger to this country and to our democracy but I was saying the political consequences of that might not be very good for Democrats.”

The Kentucky lawmaker, though, believes that Pence would have a popularity problem with Republican voters. He continued, “”If we remove him from office, I will guarantee you the Republican Party would not nominate Mike Pence to succeed him.”

Yarmuth then explained, “They would nominate someone like [former UN ambassador] Nikki Haley who would be much more difficult for a Democrat to defeat. But again, I don’t think this is about politics and I don’t think we should consider politics. I just think it could be bad politics.”

Watch a clip of the interview below:

What’s fu*ked up is even though I’m no fan of trump I’ve sorta gotten stockholm syndrom due to the Democrats not having a platform and they don’t have a candidate that’s got the juice like trump

1 week ago '19        #17
space
space
 MightyHealthy2 said
Really?

^Last month

^Local news

TMC
Under Construction in Texas: The First New Section of Border Wall
Eight miles of original fencing are going up in the Rio Grande Valley, the first new wall to be built under President Trump. The administration wants 500 total miles constructed by 2021.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/us/border-wall-texas.html

Idc who pays for it as long as it gets built
Bozo

1 week ago '19        #18
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
space
space
Props total: 13288 13 K  Slaps total: 9030 9 K
 MightyHealthy2 said
Really?

^Last month

^Local news

TMC

You weirdo liberals always get mislead and wonder what happens when trump doesn’t get “impeached” lmao

All trump did was p*ss off too many rich folks who run media outlets

1 week ago '19        #19
space
space
space
Props total: 2928 2 K  Slaps total: 2366 2 K

Did you post this in between sending out your wishist to Santa? This is pure political fiction Trump isn't being removed for starters.... Ahhh nevermind just leave the cookies and milk out with a little celery for the reindeer.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #20
mikejuheard 
space
space
Props total: 60014 60 K  Slaps total: 10470 10 K
When will be the final verdict?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #21
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
 Bucks414 said
Under Construction in Texas: The First New Section of Border Wall
Eight miles of original fencing are going up in the Rio Grande Valley, the first new wall to be built under President Trump. The administration wants 500 total miles constructed by 2021.

Idc who pays for it as long as it gets built
Bozo

You just told me it was being constructed, as in, it's being built as we speak which isn't true.

Edit: And that source is from november of last month i just literally shared something that was shared on local news...friday Ya'll a special bunch..i swear.

HeyChico said
You weirdo liberals always get mislead and wonder what happens when trump doesn’t get “impeached” lmao

All trump did was p*ss off too many rich folks who run media outlets

Of course your dumbass gotta find something to deflect from hiding & avoiding embarrassment from all the sh*t you talk. And how can you be so sure, when every last person in his circle has lied? He literally has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar & you're still trying to look smart.

TMC

Last edited by MightyHealthy2; 12-03-2019 at 01:05 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '10        #22
Frasier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12922 12 K  Slaps total: 13817 13 K
 phantomnation said
If Trump is Impeached by the House, he would never be able get pardoned from Impeachment. Its stuck on his record for life. The Senate isn't doing any due diligence investigating Trump. The GOP will play charade, buying time from the inevitable. Trump's going to prison. A person convicted by Congress on R.I.C.O. charges, yet still appearing on a Presidential ballot?

It stinks to the high heavens

Reported for a post promoting fake news, and fake liberal propaganda.

1 week ago '05        #23
space
space
 Zack Bible said
What’s fu*ked up is even though I’m no fan of trump I’ve sorta gotten stockholm syndrom due to the Democrats not having a platform and they don’t have a candidate that’s got the juice like trump

If I was a billionaire, the last thing I want to be is President. Its starting to look like Trump's presidency is one big Quid Pro Quo for Putin keeping him from being BROKE.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #24
space
space

+3   

1 week ago '14        #25
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22404 22 K  Slaps total: 4626 4 K
 J Thrilla said
Meant to slap your sh*t because the dude you quoted is right. He will win and it won't be close.

I don't support nor am I voting for him, just stating facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  12
Image(s) inside Shaq Shares A Pic Of Him And A Young Rick Ross
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+171online now  11
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
209 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy