Dec 2 - Yes, Mike Bloomberg believes higher taxes on the poor will make them live longer

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #26
x Tha Arkitek x  OP
space
space
Props total: 13338 13 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
 Sin said
becoming president is more then just making generic campaign promises, we want to know we can relate and connect with him personally and that he has a stand up character and good heart

looking at his Wikipedia page looks scripted, he has no tabloid drama or rumors

he seems perfect and nobodies perfect its relatable

give us something we can relate to trump gave us 30 years of getting to know him on TV

Obama wrote several books, tv and radio interviews even Obama’s ex girlfriends wrote a book

Kamala even told fake stories about smoking weed

Biden’s messy home drama with his kids is known his family that died is known

Warren got fired for getting pregnant lied to get scholarships

Bernie the clumsy grandpa

People relate to them
So people relate to billionaires like Trump & Bloomberg? People didn't know Obama or relate to him...he was simply inspirational and a breath of fresh air.

Yang has an autistic child and he's said he only wants to be president because of the state of the country and where it's headed....everyone should be able to relate to that last part.

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 12-03-2019 at 12:33 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42357 42 K  Slaps total: 9462 9 K
since russiablicans so dumb we gonna take all they money
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
x Tha Arkitek x  OP
space
space
Props total: 13338 13 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
So i had the tv on sunday morning. Cleaning, waiting on football pre-game to start. And be got damn Michael Bloomberg ole bullsh*t campaign ad played twice......TWICE in the span of ten minutes. This jackass is trying buy his way into the presidency. We cant let this sh*t stand...i mean once he starts talking people will see through his empty "both stands gotta work together" "dont be mean to billionaires because their feelings will get hurt if raise their taxes" rhetoric. If his campaign doesn't go down in spectacle fiery fashion we will be dealing with these super rich jackasses in our politics for the next 20 years
This is why we need Andrew Yang. Read up on his policy for "Democracy Dollars"...

We need to diminish the influence that mega-wealthy individuals and companies have in our elections. While we must push for a Constitutional amendment to allow our campaign finance laws to properly limit the power that the top 1% have, we must act much faster to save our democratic processes....The easiest way to do this is to provide Americans with publicly funded vouchers they can use to donate to politicians that they support. Every American gets $100 a year to give to candidates, use it or lose it. These Democracy Dollars would, by the sheer volume of the US population, drown out the influence of mega-donors.

Imagine running for office when every American has $100 Democracy Dollars to give to their favorite candidate. Just 10,000 supporters could mean $1 million for your campaign.

2 weeks ago '11        #29
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 114235 114 K  Slaps total: 16039 16 K
 x Tha Arkitek x said
So people relate to billionaires like Trump & Bloomberg? People didn't know Obama or relate to him...he was simply inspirational and breath of fresh air.

Yang has an autistic child and he's said he only wants to be president because of the state of the country and here it's headed....everyone should be able to relate to that last part.

he's too perfect and boring where's the controversy

does he have a mistress, ex GF, say racist things, hide his cigarette habit, pothead growing up, caught in a lie, fired from a job, laid off in 2008, or foreclosed house, basketball or football team

2 weeks ago '17        #30
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 18093 18 K  Slaps total: 7139 7 K
U know how when u watch Lebron play, and his team is trash so he is FORCED to put up 70 points?

U know when ur threatened to get kicked out the house unless you find a job, and u find one in 3 days?

When ur put in a bad position, thatís when it forces u to elevate yourself lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #31
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 4167 4 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
 Bandito said
I understand what he is saying. There are a lot of consumption taxes that are in place to deter people from buying the product. Tobacco and alcohol are two of the big ones. When I first started smoking in the 90's a pack of cigarettes was around $2. Now they are around $6. In New York they go for around $11 because of the "health" taxes on them.

Here in Oregon we are one of the states with the highest alcohol taxes ($23/gallon).
So not go after products that can k*ll you just take more money out of your pocket? Even the ones who don't even partake
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #32
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 9456 9 K  Slaps total: 990 990
These old moderates are not getting my vote.

Bernie, Warren, Yang or bust for the Democratic Party
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #33
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35970 35 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
 bi0 said
These old moderates are not getting my vote.

Bernie, Warren, Yang or bust for the Democratic Party
You gotta register as a Democrat and vote in your primary.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #34
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43310 43 K  Slaps total: 5728 5 K
 ddy807 said
there's no way you're not a troll.

yea go find a billionaire who's more in touch.

edit - he deleted his post.

@ is an idiot, always used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I gave up on that dude last week. n*gga talks out both sides of his mouth
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #35
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
@ is an idiot, always used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I gave up on that dude last week. n*gga talks out both sides of his mouth
I explained myself

2 weeks ago '18        #36
space
space
 Ymmot said
Let the sheep stutter through mindless attacks. Bloomberg isn't a bad choice at all.
& why do you figure he isnít a bad choice?

2 weeks ago '05        #37
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9323 9 K  Slaps total: 2416 2 K
He might as well said he wants the poor to stay poor.

2 weeks ago '15        #38
gaapplewood 
space
space
Props total: 4935 4 K  Slaps total: 454 454
 Bandito said
I understand what he is saying. There are a lot of consumption taxes that are in place to deter people from buying the product. Tobacco and alcohol are two of the big ones. When I first started smoking in the 90's a pack of cigarettes was around $2. Now they are around $6. In New York they go for around $11 because of the "health" taxes on them.

Here in Oregon we are one of the states with the highest alcohol taxes ($23/gallon).
With that said, are you aware of how the increased tax influenced the consuming patterns of those persons under the program in comparison to individuals not within the program (ie. neighboring states)?

2 weeks ago '18        #39
space
space
 Sin said
becoming president is more then just making generic campaign promises, we want to know we can relate and connect with him personally and that he has a stand up character and good heart

looking at his Wikipedia page looks scripted, he has no tabloid drama or rumors

he seems perfect and nobodies perfect its relatable

give us something we can relate to trump gave us 30 years of getting to know him on TV

Obama wrote several books, tv and radio interviews even Obamaís ex girlfriends wrote a book

Kamala even told fake stories about smoking weed

Bidenís messy home drama with his kids is known his family that died is known

Warren got fired for getting pregnant lied to get scholarships

Bernie the clumsy grandpa

People relate to them
You canít relate to a fu*king billionaire. Stop peddling that stupid talking point to people. None of us can. The only reason you believe heís viable candidate because heís rich and probably can relate when he canít.......The same BS that got Trump elected....
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
space
space
 Sin said
he's too perfect and boring where's the controversy

does he have a mistress, ex GF, say racist things, hide his cigarette habit, pothead growing up, caught in a lie, fired from a job, laid off in 2008, or foreclosed house, basketball or football team
So you believe being racist is characteristic that a presidential candidate should have the with people? Is that the relatable sh*t youíre talking about?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #41
space
space
 Gramz said
Iím live streaming my primary vote
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #42
space
space
 Sin said
I explained myself
You did & never said you didn’t.....I just don’t agree and I think your reasoning is moronic....and what’s sad is you’re not an idiot in the slightest. Some of your stances are just very baffling.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #43
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
You did & never said you didnít.....I just donít agree and I think your reasoning is moronic....and whatís sad is youíre not an idiot in the slightest. Some of your stances are just very baffling.
I canít justify any of Bloomberg past wrongs he fu*ked up

But i like that heís pragmatic and tactical making logical decisions and makes economical sense

2 weeks ago '11        #44
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
So you believe being racist is characteristic that a presidential candidate should have the with people? Is that the relatable sh*t youíre talking about?
Trump said things that related to a lot of undercover racist past 3 years is proof

2 weeks ago '06        #45
LGK 
space
space
Props total: 1855 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 Sin said
hold up wait I can explain myself

I don't totally agree with how he worked things but taxing sugary drinks, guns and cigarettes actually may help fat, ignorant idiots live a healthier life

im still on the bloom train
its on a highway to hell....

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #46
NYSTATEOFMIND 
space
space
Props total: 4262 4 K  Slaps total: 228 228
No bullsh*t...this maybe the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard a "politician" say and considering Trump is the president...that is saying something

2 weeks ago '11        #47
space
space
 LGK said
its on a highway to hell....

Clearly from my comment i tried to delete Iím not afraid to jump off

We have a whole 11 months to decide

2 weeks ago '18        #48
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 28538 28 K  Slaps total: 3206 3 K
 ddy807 said
there's no way you're not a troll.

yea go find a billionaire who's more in touch.

edit - he deleted his post.

@
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #49
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3216 3 K  Slaps total: 364 364
 x Tha Arkitek x said
What makes you say Bloomberg is serious and Andrew Yang isn't? Bloomberg is just another billionaire that has no idea of the struggles your average American family goes through each day.

Andrew Yang has great policies. The guy just raised $750,000 in 24 hours to meet a $2M goal (over one week total). Many Libertarian & Republican voters have voiced their full support for Andrew Yang over Trump....some have gone on to say Yang is the only Democrat they would ever considering voting for over Trump in 2020. The guy is focused on the issues we need to be focused on right now.

Medicare for All
Reduce Mass Incarceration
Decriminalize Opioids (and provide treatment, not jail time)
Reducing Student Loan Burden (10x10 Student Loan Plan)
Legalize Marijuana
Paid Family Leave
Fudning HBCU's
Ranked Choice Voting
Data as a Property Right
Freedom Divident / UBI ($1,000 per moth to all citizens 18 & older)
Free Financial Counseling for All
Increased a*sistance for Single Parents
Make Election Day a Holiday

The mainstream media want you to ignore him, they literally leave him out of graphics showing poll numbers & keep him quite during the debate....you should really take your time and research him. The guy is inspiring, plain & simple. He speaks common sense and has the data to back it up.

#HumanityFirst --- Not Left, Not Right, Forward.
What's crazy is I think Yang will be President eventually. Not because of his policies , which i think are great...but his affiliation. He was recruited by the same organization when he was young that Mark Zuckerberg and others were recruited to when they were young. Hate to say it , but I feel like he is an elite plant.

2 weeks ago '05        #50
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 9456 9 K  Slaps total: 990 990
 Gramz said
Iíve been voting for past 12 years.

Iím not registering with any political party tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
21 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  24
Video inside Orlando Jones fired from American Gods