Simp PSA

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
54 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '17        #51
King3X 
space
space
Props total: 12638 12 K  Slaps total: 1119 1 K

This place full of insecure n*ggas. Daily “wtf am I doing here?" thought.

1 week ago '15        #52
mr1914 
space
space
Props total: 2194 2 K  Slaps total: 107 107
 Badnewz100 said
Wrong section maybe the Wildish section boss. But real talk. You don't know what all a man did to build himself 100k career, speaks 3 different languages, solid bank account, smart, gives back to the neighborhood, funny. A beautiful woman is a dime a dozen at that point easily replaceable.
If we gonna keep it a buck a lot of dudes out here(including myself for now) ainít sniffing 100k a year. That alone should make a dude feel like a rarity cuz more often than not these hoes donít have much to offer but v*gina and headaches.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #53
GR33ZY 
space
space
space
Props total: 90 90  Slaps total: 16 16
 Dread Skull said
Actually I found it. Here u go Bx wolves

This hoe poo as hell lmfao. And why are women from Ukraine or Russia always get gassed up like they some Amazonia bunda lol. They cute but be overrated for the most part
+4   

1 week ago '15        #54
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
Props total: 55492 55 K  Slaps total: 5744 5 K
 ItsThatEasy said
Lol the game is passed down fam, I can't consider that common sense.

My friends who grew up without a dad to put them up on handling women just don't have it the same.

If you can pick up gems from social media then sh*t let 'em have it. The less lames in this world the better.
Respect.

I didn't have my dad as well, so i just used life lessons & experience as my teachers. If she was a hoe? I kept my distance & avoided her. No stupidity on my end. But i feel where you coming from, it's just annoying how we look social media as gospel.

TMC
+2   

1 week ago '19        #55
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 5340 5 K  Slaps total: 782 782
 foshoVoodoo said
tell us why you mad OP
Wym dummy?? Iím mad cuz simp n*ggas fu*king the game up too. This the reason why bi*ches think they should get money or be taken care of for being cute aka Pretty/pu**y privilege. They think they entitled to sh*t

1 week ago '05        #56
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17432 17 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
 BustaCarmichaeI said
If u dont already a*sume most n*ggas wanna fu*k your girl u dating a wildebeest.

n*ggas will smash anything
A wildebeest
+1   

1 week ago '17        #57
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3084 3 K  Slaps total: 779 779
 King3X said

This place full of insecure n*ggas. Daily ďwtf am I doing here?" thought.
Yall gotta come in here with the understanding not everybody grew up like you, if you received/learned game, than its your duty to pass it along or dont participate. Its reason why n*ggaz dont speak up in order for them to learn, its because n*ggaz swear they were born with it and its not trail and error
+3   

1 week ago '15        #58
Dread Skull 
space
space
Props total: 590 590  Slaps total: 48 48
 GR33ZY said
This hoe poo as hell lmfao. And why are women from Ukraine or Russia always get gassed up like they some Amazonia bunda lol. They cute but be overrated for the most part
Big facts. North American white boys gas them like no other
+1   

1 week ago '16        #59
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 3604 3 K  Slaps total: 772 772
 Cronion2415 said

i actually laughed out loud fam. like spit out my water at my desk. fu*king crying.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #60
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
 fallinginpie said
Yall gotta come in here with the understanding not everybody grew up like you, if you received/learned game, than its your duty to pass it along or dont participate. Its reason why n*ggaz dont speak up in order for them to learn, its because n*ggaz swear they were born with it and its not trail and error
I agree. But it's weird. i'm 29 and still trying to figure out how women fall so hard for me. i genuinely believe i have no game. i'm actually kinda awkward around women, or at least i feel uncomfortable around really attractive women. I couldn't pass on "game" if i tried my best because i have no idea what i do to attract them. I'm not terribly attractive. i work out a good amount. i make a decent salary. nothing extraordinary about me lol.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #61
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 98906 98 K  Slaps total: 24622 24 K
 Cronion2415 said

Sloan in the running for simp of the decade
+3   

1 week ago '16        #62
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
Itís true..bi*ches be thinking the end game for men is pu**y..like thatís all they gotta offer us in order to be taken care of..a lot of men

Right now i got a homie that got a little shorty he been dating for 3 years now..when they met shorty was cool..had a little job..my homie a street n*gga that get his money that way..over time shorty became a wild issue and this n*gga couldnít see it..she jus became mad dependent on him and refused to get a job after losing her first one..i use to tell him like fam why donít u find a chick that actually has something to offer u or match ya lifestyle it got to the point he stop fu*king wit n*ggas bcuz she would catch attitude if he wanted to kick it wit us..but this n*gga was jus obsessed wit her looks Iím guessing he felt like he couldnít find anything badder or didnít wanna risk it..her ppl died in the line of duty and she came up on some bread and left my n*gga high and dry..they separated for a year and she blew threw that money..sure nuff when she was at the point she was back struggling..who she get in contact wit.....my homie...and who jumped like a sucker to take her back..yup..the homie
I'm not like this anymore but i can DEFINITELY relate to your homie's struggles. started dating this badddd filipino chick in high school. Was like i won the lotto or some sh*t. walking down the street i'd get literal props on bagging such a beautiful woman. but inside, i just felt like damn.. she's fu*king basic. everyone congratulating me on this bad chick but shes boring and shes terrible in bed.. in every single way. We would break up and make up because i knew i'd never bag another one that looked like her. it really was one of those things where i kept her because she was pretty and thats it. dated for 6 years. called it quits. met my current lady a few years later and have never been happier in my life.
+3   

1 week ago '10        #63
StoopidVillinz 
space
space
Props total: 13803 13 K  Slaps total: 1278 1 K
 ItsThatEasy said
Damn, your boy took her back??

I got a homie just like that, however, I'm the a**hole of my close friends. I'm the n*gga you don't speak to while you're in a dumb a*s relationship because you know I'm going to tell you the truth. We'll go 3 months without speaking and I know it's because he found a ditzy bi*ch he wants to fall in love with. Sure enough I always get a random call to grab a drink or smoke a blunt and it ends with this n*gga getting emotional and complaining about the basic bi*ch he tried to upgrade.

The game will always be the game.
He claim they ain’t back together but the n*gga treat her jus like his girl..buying her food..taking her out helping with her needs..i jus be telling him keep that sh*t to himself when he b tryna complain about her but still allow her to come around after showing her true colors

Sucka Repellent said
women think men are stupid...that scenario proves it among other signs. n*ggas gotta man up and stand for something.
I hate it had to me my mans..but even tho tthat post was long i left out a lot of details..she had homie wrapped around her finger

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 12-03-2019 at 12:26 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '17        #64
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
 BraveSoleXIII said
I agree. But it's weird. i'm 29 and still trying to figure out how women fall so hard for me. i genuinely believe i have no game. i'm actually kinda awkward around women, or at least i feel uncomfortable around really attractive women. I couldn't pass on "game" if i tried my best because i have no idea what i do to attract them. I'm not terribly attractive. i work out a good amount. i make a decent salary. nothing extraordinary about me lol.
By game I mean life lessons, not what these other n*ggaz talking about lol Im 26 and I have picked up ALOT, but first I looked a dumb a*s simp, co dependent door mat. And that was after my player days lol got in young and got treated young. Now that im older, sh*t aint going that way no more but people never wanna share how they got to the man they are, which only creates decisive tendencies. The reason why girls are where they are is because, even though they hate each other, they hate seeing men win even more so they pass around game. Thats why the shift has been so massive. Dudes to busy trying to play the "pick me" game and putting other dudes down, rather than taking dudes under the wing as prevention from lame sh*t happening
+4   

1 week ago '17        #65
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
He claim they ainít back together but the n*gga treat her jus like his girl..buying her food..taking her out helping with her needs..i jus be telling him keep that sh*t to himself when he b tryna complain about her but still allow her to come around after showing her true colors

I hate it had to me my mans..but even tho tthat post was long i left out a lot of details..she had homie wrapped around her finger
Be patient with your homie bro, everybody is different. I cant speak on yall friendship but my homies let all my bullsh*t ride out and stuck by me. When he is ready to dip, he will but don't turn your back by not offering patient wisdom. Considering him disappearing at times, it seems like he knows all your gonna do is double down on the already embarrassing feelings he has. I been there, it was wild humiliating but I had people who were patient to help me find my way out
+3   

1 week ago '05        #66
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
Props total: 3345 3 K  Slaps total: 618 618
 fallinginpie said

Damn this is some real G sh*t here. Nothing but the absolute truth. My dude is a prophet.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #67
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
 Gully Reloaded said

Damn this is some real G sh*t here. Nothing but the absolute truth. My dude is a prophet.
Just real sh*t man. I love a good joke here and there, but people don't understand how powerful their advice can be. Some people got friends on their level or friends are clowns and can't offer anything of substance. Its a hip hop site so we understand the power of words and stories but clearly don't embody that in their day to day lives. Some dudes be wylin, but im all for meeting a n*gga where he at, no judgement because alot of people would look at me crazy if shared some past experiences. Physcology, brain development, trauma etc. All of that plays a part in relationships and friendships as well
+3   

1 week ago '05        #68
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15982 15 K  Slaps total: 4526 4 K
In what world does telling a girl shes beautiful mean that's all she needs to bring to a relationship? Generally that's something said when you first meet someone's girl when you dont know sh*t about them. Yall low self esteem internet pimps are fu*king weird.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #69
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 39673 39 K  Slaps total: 6390 6 K
 Dread Skull said
Craziest part is I know this bi*ch... and she a straight hoe

Cant even imagine how dude feel being her shoulder to cry on after the 437th night of meaningless s*x. On some "why are there no good guys out there?"

He be like "I'm right here"
How u know dude?

1 week ago '17        #70
King3X 
space
space
Props total: 12638 12 K  Slaps total: 1119 1 K
 fallinginpie said
In order to pass it along you gotta have a audience that's willing to listen and soak it up. This place has turned into a disruptive class that ignores the teacher. In the midst of chaos, you gotta find those students that want to learn and hope the others follow suit.

Plus, it ain't that deep anyway.

1 week ago '07        #71
KeithHernandez 
space
space
Props total: 432 432  Slaps total: 22 22
 Purpleswag23 said

This sounds like a smart-dumb n*gga trying to philosophize why girls don't respect "Yo, ma, let me holla at you real quick." These dudes fail in relationships because they don't understand what it is to speak to a real person. They're dope AF at tweeting nonsense into the void, though.

1 week ago '15        #72
Dread Skull 
space
space
Props total: 590 590  Slaps total: 48 48
 rello99 said
How u know dude?
I dont know dude. I know shorty

1 week ago '15        #73
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 48841 48 K  Slaps total: 3049 3 K
 Bwaymike135 said
n*gga I laughed wild hard at work ppl started staring at me n sh*t

I woulda asked wtf they looking at and kept laughing.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #74
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
 King3X said
In order to pass it along you gotta have a audience that's willing to listen and soak it up. This place has turned into a disruptive class that ignores the teacher. In the midst of chaos, you gotta find those students that want to learn and hope the others follow suit.

Plus, it ain't that deep anyway.
True to both statements
+1   

1 week ago '17        #75
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 33677 33 K  Slaps total: 5319 5 K
 ItsThatEasy said
Damn, your boy took her back??

I got a homie just like that, however, I'm the a**hole of my close friends. I'm the n*gga you don't speak to while you're in a dumb a*s relationship because you know I'm going to tell you the truth. We'll go 3 months without speaking and I know it's because he found a ditzy bi*ch he wants to fall in love with. Sure enough I always get a random call to grab a drink or smoke a blunt and it ends with this n*gga getting emotional and complaining about the basic bi*ch he tried to upgrade.

The game will always be the game.

Some of you bx n*ggas be telling the truth
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  32
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
84 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy