Whatís the boiling point angriest you ever got over money?

most viewed right now
+25  189
33 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+34  54
62 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '15        #1
424 page views
16 comments

Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 33961 33 K  Slaps total: 4485 4 K
Whatís the boiling point angriest you ever got over money?

Iím talking image
Type of mad
+2   

best
worst
16 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29679 29 K  Slaps total: 3757 3 K
when some dude played some slick isht and took off with a half onion...was about to kidnap his kid and isht...but I guess 70 bucks wasnt worth it
+3   

1 week ago '13        #3
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37988 37 K  Slaps total: 10620 10 K
I was like 12 or 13

Me and my homey walkin around cuttin grass

We using his parents push mower splitting the money

So one day, i cant remember if we did any other yards that day

But we get to this one spot, and he's like, "ima do this one all by myself"

I cant really say sh*t cuz its his mower

Man U kno how sometimes when u get mad u get tearing up in the eyes

And he was younger than me so i used to bully him

Man i got so heated

Started to try to chase him, he run, but then just stopped dead in my tracks like fu*k it

Walked back home

For the love of money is the root of all evil

+3   

1 week ago '06        #4
detroitdipset 
space
space
Props total: 2789 2 K  Slaps total: 211 211
One of the ARABs in the corner store by my house pointed out from behind the counter to a $100 somebody dropped.

I was only like 8, i got it and looked at him like "what the fu*k...is this yours" he gave me the look like...go gtfoh.

I was happy af running down the street and seen a homie, told him what happened and he was like lme see.

I whipped it out...pause

immediately I knew that was dumb, bro reached for it. I balled my fist and we struggled for it for like 5 mins (He was a lil bigger and slick used to try to bully a n*gga), I eventually pushed him and he fell and I dipped to the crib.

By this time im sweating, clothes wrinkled af and out of breath.

Tell moms what happened and she took that sh*t.

I was 3 pissed, but still had a n*gga chest poked out that i got that n*gga up off me. He was trying to be buddy buddy in hopes of getting in on that honey bun but I played him to the left for the rest the summer...hahaha

Detroit Corner Store chronicles lol
+5   

1 week ago '18        #5
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 25761 25 K  Slaps total: 5487 5 K
One day back in high school I was working at Sonics, it was one of those loooong days, when your body is tired, your and clothes are wet from spraying down the floor with the hose, you smell and you ain't seen a bed in days.

I went 7/11 with my last 5 dollars to get a slurpee and bag of chips. So I give the clerk my 5 and back then that slurpee and bag of chips was a dollar even. So she tells me I only gave her one dollar instead of 5 and I couldn't get my change back, and either I had to give up the slurpee or chips.

I had been taking and eating sh*t all day, and what I wasn't about to do was let this racist bi*ch (and she was racist) take my last 5 on some dumb sh*t. This bi*ch attempted to argue me down about my money and refused to open the drawer to check. Now I'm usually a reserved cat, but that night I went the fu*k off on that bi*ch. Wrecked the store, cussed her out and left with $10 worth of sh*t unpaid for my pain and suffering. My bro seen I was so out my character n*ggas sparked an el immediately and we chiefed that bi*ch walking the rest of the way home
+4   

1 week ago '14        #6
Ivorypillars 
space
space
Props total: 24356 24 K  Slaps total: 1933 1 K
Roommate playing stupid games over his half of utilities
+2   

1 week ago '16        #7
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43312 43 K  Slaps total: 2556 2 K
 Ivorypillars said
Roommate playing stupid games over his half of utilities
This. I promise myself not have roomies again family included
+3   

1 week ago '17        #8
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 4439 4 K  Slaps total: 546 546
When I was 15 I met an older married woman (26) on the net. I told her I was hungry, she sent me $100 western union I asked my cousin to take me pick it up cause western union needed an ID. I called him a few days later and he said it must’ve dropped out of the car cause he lost it.

15 years later and we haven’t spoke since.

I have a friend I’m cool with, she went out of town and left her purse unattended someone Stole it her keys, wallet.etc she asked me if I could send her $200 for a new key I sent it and never got the money back.

We still cool but it’s always in the back of my mind.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #9
bakeram4 
space
space
space
Props total: 1160 1 K  Slaps total: 248 248
going from the topic of the op, only time something like that happen was for the principle it was only 10 bucks... so people will owe me im not tripping but soon as you tell me you gonna pay me this day im on your sh*t like flies man

so he tells me at the bar i got you back im like forsure end of the night come around im looking for dude, he nowhere to be seen im chillin talking to some homies in the parking lot he pull up im like "yooo you got that 10" he tell me some bs im like what you told me you had me.... he say some bs like f*ghting im like bruh

we had been going back and forth so know im pissed to the point im crying and smiling at the same time looking like a damn pyscho, ive only been this mad a few times in my life and it was mostly as a kid! welp i had to beat the breaks off dude and he actually didnt pay me one of my mutual friends did because he didnt want me to f*ght dude again then some months later he like o yea i still owe you 10 huh

i was like naa homie paid it for you
+2   

1 week ago '08        #10
thisguymush 
space
space
space
Props total: 985 985  Slaps total: 353 353
When I did business sales at Sprint. I was able to secure a really big account with about 300 lines. The account had been dead for some time but I can and revived it. My boss saw that 100 line upgrades and 30 new activations. That commission was around 5k. He said I don't think you can handle.thr workload and took the account over putting the commission in his name. Low-key wanted to hide behind a bush and shank him...

+1   

1 week ago '15        #11
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  OP
space
space
Props total: 33961 33 K  Slaps total: 4485 4 K
 thisguymush said
When I did business sales at Sprint. I was able to secure a really big account with about 300 lines. The account had been dead for some time but I can and revived it. My boss saw that 100 line upgrades and 30 new activations. That commission was around 5k. He said I don't think you can handle.thr workload and took the account over putting the commission in his name. Low-key wanted to hide behind a bush and shank him...

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '19        #12
Tweezy 
space
space
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
When Wendy's said the .99 menu and I only had 99 cent and taxes made it $1.02
+2   

1 week ago '18        #13
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 63892 63 K  Slaps total: 5513 5 K

1 week ago '15        #14
SouthsideNori 
space
space
Props total: 18494 18 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
Customer paid 5500 for a job we did through Authorize.net cause we had gotten impatient waiting on checks in the mail. Authorize.net decided to hold the funds for no reason just in case the customer wanted to dispute the charge. Even after speaking to the customer directly they still held it for 90 days.

We were raging volcano mad, cussed out and threatened to fly to Utah to deal with them but it is what it is and we just waited on the money. We were gonna sue but fu*k it.

1 week ago '04        #15
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 8454 8 K  Slaps total: 485 485
 thisguymush said

We didnít have those problems at Verizon In fact, sh*t like that was commissions fraud.

1 week ago '14        #16
4evaabso 
space
space
Props total: 29393 29 K  Slaps total: 11673 11 K
Lost $2300.00 of refund check in a club...or so I think

I believe my Patna stole it and tho
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+159online now  27
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
200 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-21online now  6
King james stat
39 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy