Dec 2 - The Woke Attack on Pete Buttigieg

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #51
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3864 3 K  Slaps total: 1885 1 K
 Ymmot said
Only black people are allowed to have opinions? Sounds racist.
You said your sister was a role model to black kids because she went to college. You are a fu*king fool. You shouldnít have opinions because youíre paid to post. Because youíre being used against the black race. Youíre what republicans warn about when they say liberals are racists.

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 28537 28 K  Slaps total: 3206 3 K
 OldBusiness said
To Bernie/Liz supporters and also to Mayor Pete supporters.

The media is lining you up to be the 2019 version of the Hilary supporter vs Bernie supporter beef of 2015/16.

I seen how some of you on both sides have started to weaponize who you support.

Dont fall for this bullsh*t again.
Fuk Pete and them establishment democrats like Amy K, Biden and Harris. The Dems rigged the 2016 election and they are trying to do it again. I am not giving them a pass for what they did in 2016. They put out lies and phoney poll numbers. They work to undermine their own party members to favor moderate dems and dems that can be bought like Pete and Biden. Fuk that. I aint a democrat so I can say fuk em. If they want to play dirty, we can play dirt too.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12013 12 K  Slaps total: 1034 1 K
 tdnupe3 said
Then people need to put money and energy behind the candidates they want. If you do so, and your candidate doesn't win, then don't just abstain.......... There's other sh*t on the ballot. You're voting for local stuff too. If you sit out altogether, then how can you complain about how things are.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Am I tripping? Like, either vote, or don't complain about the outcome.........................

Clearly it is a hard concept for you. No one said stay home, I said don't vote for the lesser of two evils. Is it a hard concept to wrap your head around that a person can vote for other things on the ballot and abstain from voting for president? Never advocated for sitting out entirely, you also ignore the political nature of purposely abstaining.

2 weeks ago '17        #54
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 39474 39 K  Slaps total: 7903 7 K
 Gramz said
There's no reasoning with some people, it's a waste of time.
Yeah, you're a prime example.

2 weeks ago '17        #55
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
You said your sister was a role model to black kids because she went to college. You are a fu*king fool. You shouldnít have opinions because youíre paid to post. Because youíre being used against the black race. Youíre what republicans warn about when they say liberals are racists.
I said my sister is a role model because she's an educated accomplished black woman. She plays cello in an orchestra, she does re-enactments from the civil war era where she plays a young black slave woman, and she volunteers her time helping under priveleged kids in an after school program since we grew up poor. You done presenting yourself like a racist idiot yet? I know you're not the smartest dude, but don't be a clown.

2 weeks ago '15        #56
MemphisBleek 
space
space
 Ymmot said
I said my sister is a role model because she's an educated accomplished black woman. She plays cello in an orchestra, she does re-enactments from the civil war era where she plays a young black slave woman, and she volunteers her time helping under priveleged kids in an after school program since we grew up poor. You done presenting yourself like a racist idiot yet? I know you're not the smartest dude, but don't be a clown.
You said they called youíre sister slave baby. I should have put you on ignore then. Youíre a fu*king idiot.

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
You said they called you’re sister slave baby. I should have put you on ignore then. You’re a fu*king idiot.
A couple black kids called her slave r*pe baby and a bunch of other names because she's mixed. Another black girl used to call her half n****r. In the south there are still a lot of racists amongst black people. It's sad to see. I saw two kids get in a f*ght once, one of them was light skinned and the other was just black. The black dude was calling the light skinned dude a cracker and the light skinned dude was saying "at least my mama ain't no n*****r" to the black kid.

I'm an idiot for sharing my experiences with you?

The funny thing is you're a trump supporter trying to pretend to be a bernie supporter and this fu*kin dumbass @ is eating out of your hand.

2 weeks ago '12        #58
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35970 35 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
 Ymmot said
A couple black kids called her slave r*pe baby and a bunch of other names because she's mixed. Another black girl used to call her half n****r. In the south there are still a lot of racists amongst black people. It's sad to see. I saw two kids get in a f*ght once, one of them was light skinned and the other was just black. The black dude was calling the light skinned dude a cracker and the light skinned dude was saying "at least my mama ain't no n*****r" to the black kid.

The funny thing is you're a trump supporter trying to pretend to be a bernie supporter and this fu*kin dumbass @ is eating out of your hand.
I already told your simple simon a*s to keep me the fu*k out of your mentions, maricůn.

I don't give a single solitary fu*k about your opinions, your experiences, or any of your corporate bootlickin' ways.

fu*k off, don't mention or quote me again. I'll do the same.

2 weeks ago '17        #59
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Gramz said
I already told your simple simon a*s to keep me the fu*k out of your mentions, maricůn.

I don't give a single solitary fu*k about your opinions, your experiences, or any of your corporate bootlickin' ways.

fu*k off, don't mention or quote me again. I'll do the same.
Damn grandma, calm down. Don't take yourself so seriously, little propaganda puppet.

2 weeks ago '15        #60
MemphisBleek 
space
space
 Ymmot said

You probably know Tbone and let kids rub your leg hair too. You sound like that type.

And Iím going to correct you for the last time. Iím not a Trump supporter. Iím a Bernie supporter. I support sh*tting on pathetic democrats who show no difference from sh*tty republicans.

2 weeks ago '12        #61
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35970 35 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
 Ymmot said
Damn grandma, calm down. Don't take yourself so seriously, little propaganda puppet.
Chinga tu madre, cabrůn !

Last edited by Gramz; 12-03-2019 at 02:51 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #62
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
You probably know Tbone and let kids rub your leg hair too. You sound like that type.

And Iím going to correct you for the last time. Iím not a Trump supporter. Iím a Bernie supporter. I support sh*tting on pathetic democrats who show no difference from sh*tty republicans.
Nah, you're a fu*kin uninformed dumbass who has repeatedly been clowned for all types of stupid a*s claims you've made. And you are definitely a trump supporter trying to go undercover now.

2 weeks ago '15        #63
burnzfortytwo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2352 2 K  Slaps total: 685 685
 OldBusiness said
To Bernie/Liz supporters and also to Mayor Pete supporters.

The media is lining you up to be the 2019 version of the Hilary supporter vs Bernie supporter beef of 2015/16.

I seen how some of you on both sides have started to weaponize who you support.

Dont fall for this bullsh*t again.
Once people find out about his firing of the black police chief at the behest of rich white donors through jealous white officers he's finished anyway. That just hasn't fully surfaced because nobody really thinks he can win. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for his arrogance and bigotry.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #64
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 81224 81 K  Slaps total: 5757 5 K
 burnzfortytwo said
Once people find out about his firing of the black police chief at the behest of rich white donors through jealous white officers he's finished anyway. That just hasn't fully surfaced because nobody really thinks he can win. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for his arrogance and bigotry.
Fam....you really think they care about a small town caucasian mayor supporting the firing of a black man who was leading the police force

2 weeks ago '15        #65
burnzfortytwo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2352 2 K  Slaps total: 685 685
 OldBusiness said
Fam....you really think they care about a small town caucasian mayor supporting the firing of a black man who was leading the police force
Who's they? You can't win a democratic nomination without black votes. He will never have that...
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #66
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 81224 81 K  Slaps total: 5757 5 K
 burnzfortytwo said
Who's they? You can't win a democratic nomination without black votes. He will never have that...
I agree with you about not winning the nomination, which I dont think he ever will.

But the disqualifier wont be his actions involving that police chief.

2 weeks ago '17        #67
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I agree with you about not winning the nomination, which I dont think he ever will.

Nah, of course not. He may win, he may not. He may gain some support in the black community. His biggest problem right now is he just doesn't have any recognition in the black or hispanic community.

2 weeks ago '17        #68
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said

If you pay attention, any black person who's called Mayor Pete out and then talked to him afterward has said that they had a productive meeting. He's making quiet moves and doing it the right way.

2 weeks ago '15        #69
MemphisBleek 
space
space
 Ymmot said
Nah, you're a fu*kin uninformed dumbass who has repeatedly been clowned for all types of stupid a*s claims you've made. And you are definitely a trump supporter trying to go undercover now.

Poor guy. Donít worry, Peter will make all your problems go away.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  22
Video inside Orlando Jones fired from American Gods
98 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now