Dec 2 - The Woke Attack on Pete Buttigieg

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+38  76
46 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '15        #26
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 Ymmot said
How is he doing whatever his donors tell him? He's just a candidate on the campaign trail. He returned all his big donor money, you can't control who donates to your campaign, but you can return the money if you don't want it. You're just making baseless claims. Your stupidity gives me a headache.
Stop it. You donít even have a drop of black inside you. You shouldnít even have an opinion.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #27
Solitary Genius 
space
space
Props total: 6946 6 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
 Ymmot said
How is he doing whatever his donors tell him? He's just a candidate on the campaign trail. He returned all his big donor money, you can't control who donates to your campaign, but you can return the money if you don't want it. You're just making baseless claims. Your stupidity gives me a headache.
thats not true and you keep saying it

hes COURTING big donors, that means CHASING stupid

57% of his donors gave over $200 PER donation...

for comparison Bernies AVG donation is $18

he has the MOST billionaire donors in the democratic race and hes second to Donald Trump TOTAL...

these are facts you've seen so im gonna ask the revolution roll call to call this clown out on this bullsh*t if you see him try to make this claim about Buttigieg again....

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 Solitary Genius said

he has the MOST billionaire donors in the democratic race and hes second to Donald Trump TOTAL...

these are facts you've seen so im gonna ask the revolution roll call to call this clown out on this bullsh*t if you see him try to make this claim about Buttigieg again....

These dudes are such fu*king idiots and hide when you hit them with facts.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 28298 28 K  Slaps total: 5296 5 K
I don’t like booty judge but don’t care to bash him more than I have. Dude isn’t a good candidate. He does take the most in from big donors, he’s not of the people. Dude only polls well with white people in NH and Iowa
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #30
Sk8bamboo 
space
space
Props total: 1900 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97
Bernie or Bust
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #31
Solitary Genius 
space
space
 PineappleOG said
I donít like booty judge but donít care to bash him more than I have. Dude isnít a good candidate. He does take the most in from big donors, heís not of the people. Dude only polls well with white people in NH and Iowa
fu*k that we gotta get that fraud and @ out of the fu*kin paint

+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #32
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 11995 11 K  Slaps total: 1033 1 K
 tdnupe3 said
Bro, I have been saying that on here for MONTHS!!!!

That whole "it's my ball, i'll just stay home" mentality is EXACTLY why we were in the predicament we were in after 2016. Folks seem to forget that there's more than just POTUS on the ballot.
No we're in this predicament because the anointed one ran a sh*tty campaign and was a sh*tty candidate. The whole pick the lesser of the two evils is why this country has the worst voter turnout of all western industrialized nations. You can't keep trotting out these terrible clients who stand for nothing and get mad when no one shows up to vote for them
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #33
tdnupe3 
space
space
Props total: 34262 34 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 Proveone said
No we're in this predicament because the anointed one ran a sh*tty campaign and was a sh*tty candidate. The whole pick the lesser of the two evils is why this country has the worst voter turnout of all western industrialized nations. You can't keep trotting out these terrible clients who stand for nothing and get mad when no one shows up to vote for them
Then people need to put money and energy behind the candidates they want. If you do so, and your candidate doesn't win, then don't just abstain.......... There's other sh*t on the ballot. You're voting for local stuff too. If you sit out altogether, then how can you complain about how things are.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Am I tripping? Like, either vote, or don't complain about the outcome.........................

+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #34
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 PineappleOG said
Great an opinion piece response to a terrible opinion piece
Pretty much.

The author of this piece is interesting though.

Earlier this year he wrote an article defending White People that don Blackface.

Are All Instances of Blackface Alike?

A few months later. Defended White People's use of the N-word

The Idea That Whites Canít Refer to the N-Word

He's also written an article about how Jussie Smollett's fake attack was the result of Black People always wanting to be perceived as victims of racism. You can see some of that "thinking" in his Op-ed about the Root op-ed.

This is all you need to know about him. McWhorter considers anti-racism as harmful as racism itself. According to him, what is holding black people back is "black attitudes" rather than white racism.

In case you think I am making that up. Check out this esssay he wrote

Whatís Holding Blacks Back?

If you have a couple hours, you can watch him debate Nikhil Singh on whether anti-racism is as harmful as racism. McWhorter takes the affirmative position.

The writer from The Root ain't no better.

All you have to do is look at their Twitter profile.

Senior Writer at http://TheRoot.com, poet, Wypipologist, master race-baiter. His pen is mightier than your sword. Wakanda✈️Zamunda

No one should take either one of those jokers serious. At least Harriot is only a writer. McWhorter is a professor at Columbia University teaching young people his trash ideology.
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
PineappleOG 
space
space
 Bandito said
Pretty much.

Earlier this year he wrote an article defending White People that don Blackface.

He's also written an article about how Jussie Smollett's fake attack was the result of Black People always wanting to be perceived as victims of racism. You can see some of that "thinking" in his Op-ed about the Root op-ed.

This is all you need to know about him. McWhorter considers anti-racism as harmful as racism itself. According to him, what is holding black people back is "black attitudes" rather than white racism.

If you have a couple hours, you can watch him debate Nikhil Singh on whether anti-racism is as harmful as racism. McWhorter takes the affirmative position.

No one should take either one of those jokers serious. At least Harriot is only a writer. McWhorter is a professor at Columbia University teaching young people his trash ideology.
Damn thatís crazy, need to start researching these authors
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #36
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 PineappleOG said
Damn thatís crazy, need to start researching these authors
McWhorter used to be on CNN back in the day when I watched it. They had him on a lot during the Trayvon Martin trial. I'll let you guess his thoughts about that case.

There's a whole class of writers like this that making their living by taking provocative stances on controversial issues. They were cool to read when I was younger and still trying to figure out where I fit in the political sphere. Now they just come off as corny and with a sense of over importance.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 MemphisBleek said
Stop it. You donít even have a drop of black inside you. You shouldnít even have an opinion.
Only black people are allowed to have opinions? Sounds racist.

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Solitary Genius said

What I said is true. It's ok though, if it's not pro Bernie it's not true just like how trump supporters call anything that's not good for trump fake news. Awesome that you can have an internet roll call though, that's not sad at all...

2 weeks ago '17        #39
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
Then people need to put money and energy behind the candidates they want. If you do so, and your candidate doesn't win, then don't just abstain.......... There's other sh*t on the ballot. You're voting for local stuff too. If you sit out altogether, then how can you complain about how things are.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Am I tripping? Like, either vote, or don't complain about the outcome.........................

Word, I've donated to Warren's campaign, Castro's campaign, and Buttigieg's campaign. If none of them get the nomination it'll still be all good. I don't know why these bernie robots can't understand that, I bet most of these clowns haven't donated a penny or campaigned for their guy. I've gone out door to door for Warren's campaign.

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Bandito said
Pretty much.

I read through some of those articles, McWhorter makes some good points.

2 weeks ago '17        #41
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
These dudes are such fu*king idiots and hide when you hit them with facts.
Hide? We're on an anonymous message board on the internet. You fu*kin nerds k*ll me...

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Solitary Genius said
fu*k that we gotta get that fraud and @ out of the fu*kin paint

I'm not a leftist, Democrat, liberal, etc, nor have I ever claimed to be. I vote Democrat, Republican, and Independent. I'm an educated voter who believes in a balance of left vs right because that's how our government has worked best up until the last 10 years or so...

2 weeks ago '08        #43
Solitary Genius 
space
space
 Ymmot said
What I said is true. It's ok though, if it's not pro Bernie it's not true just like how trump supporters call anything that's not good for trump fake news. Awesome that you can have an internet roll call though, that's not sad at all...
are you fu*king stupid or just pretending to not see the articles i posted showing Buttigiegs big donors that he received money from unreturned?

Last edited by Solitary Genius; 12-03-2019 at 08:07 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Solitary Genius said
are you fu*king stupid or just pretending to not see the articles i posted showing Buttigiegs big donors that he received money from unreturned?
Yeah, but they don't quite paint the picture that you are trying to convey. He does get some money from big donors (just like all candidates), but according to the last article you should be happy because "dollars don't equal votes." He returned all the corporate donor's money. I guess your argument is that Mayor Pete gets the most money from rich people out of all the candidates??

2 weeks ago '15        #45
PineappleOG 
space
space
 Bandito said
McWhorter used to be on CNN back in the day when I watched it. They had him on a lot during the Trayvon Martin trial. I'll let you guess his thoughts about that case.

There's a whole class of writers like this that making their living by taking provocative stances on controversial issues. They were cool to read when I was younger and still trying to figure out where I fit in the political sphere. Now they just come off as corny and with a sense of over importance.
Not surprised, our news and journalism is more about clicks and views than it is facts.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35848 35 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
 Solitary Genius said
There's no reasoning with some people, it's a waste of time.

Last edited by Gramz; 12-03-2019 at 09:39 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #47
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35848 35 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
 tdnupe3 said

That's why I am trying to urge Bernie supporters who are registered Independents that they need to register as Democrats and vote for Bernie or the choice who will run in the primary will be made for them.

If we end up with Biden or Buttigieg, I already know the youth vote isn't going to get out and participate, they'll just stay home. I'll personally vote for either in the primary but only in a lesser of two evils type of way. Worst case scenario is ending up with either one of them, I know Trump will crush them.

2 weeks ago '08        #48
Solitary Genius 
space
space
 Ymmot said
 Ymmot said
Yeah, but they don't quite paint the picture that you are trying to convey. He does get some money from big donors (just like all candidates), but according to the last article you should be happy because "dollars don't equal votes." He returned all the corporate donor's money. I guess your argument is that Mayor Pete gets the most money from rich people out of all the candidates??
you contradicting yaself dog... if you're a centrist and nkt bothered by the corruption just say that... dont waste my time pretending to act like you support a progressive, thus is why i think you're a little slow

2 weeks ago '17        #49
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Solitary Genius said
you contradicting yaself dog... if you're a centrist and nkt bothered by the corruption just say that... dont waste my time pretending to act like you support a progressive, thus is why i think you're a little slow
I've literally told you I'm a moderate independent a few times now. I believe in a left/right balance. You know damn well we were talking about corporate big donor money, but I like how you flipped that.

2 weeks ago '08        #50
Solitary Genius 
space
space
 Ymmot said
I've literally told you I'm a moderate independent a few times now. I believe in a left/right balance. You know damn well we were talking about corporate big donor money, but I like how you flipped that.
i havent flipped sh*t, he TAKES CORPORATE BIG DONOR money.. you're not reading.... or you're being sleezy..

he returned a few thousand in lobbyist money.. hes raised MILLIONS from the rich and elite, are you saying hes returned those millions? of course not... you lookin for wiggle room but i called you out on your bullsh*t and every1 saw it fam....

so now every1 knows the next time you say "pete doesnt take big money" you're fu*kin lying because you YOURSELF know thats not true
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  23
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-82online now  12
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  7
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy