Dec 2 - Lisa Page Speaks: ‘There’s No Fathomable Way I Have Committed Any Crime at All’

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+42  73
50 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #26
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 MemphisBleek said
Trump still letting his nuts hang.
Wow, you're dumb as fu*k, huh?

2 weeks ago '15        #27
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 Ymmot said
Wow, you're dumb as fu*k, huh?
I know I never believed in collusion and you did . Trump still walking around with his nuts hanging.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
Mansa Musa 
space
space
Props total: 548 548  Slaps total: 387 387
Lisa page is scared out of her wits, hence the "speaking up bullschiff" article. The truth stays the truth whether the media collude and participate in the lies.

Facts are Strzok and Page conspired to impeach Trump before he even won under the directive of McCabe, Comey and various other agents and the texts states "the president wants to know everything". Obama knew they were weaponising FBI, CIA, DOJ etc against Trump using fake FISA warrant (lied to get warrant) to spy on him. James Clapper said on tv that Obama made them do it.

A lot of heads will roll once everything drops.

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 Mansa Musa said
Lisa page is scared out of her wits, hence the "speaking up bullschiff" article. The truth stays the truth whether the media collude and participate in the lies.

Facts are Strzok and Page conspired to impeach Trump before he even won under the directive of McCabe, Comey and various other agents and the texts states "the president wants to know everything". Obama knew they were weaponising FBI, CIA, DOJ etc against Trump using fake FISA warrant (lied to get warrant) to spy on him. James Clapper said on tv that Obama made them do it.

A lot of heads will roll once everything drops.
You also still believe crowdstrike was in Ukraine so we'll take everything you say as fantasy.

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Ymmot  OP
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
I know I never believed in collusion and you did . Trump still walking around with his nuts hanging.
I believed in collusion once there was proof of it. You're still trying to struggle through weak attacks on someone who knows you don't know what you're talking about.

2 weeks ago '15        #31
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 Ymmot said
I believed in collusion once there was proof of it. You're still trying to struggle through weak attacks on someone who knows you don't know what you're talking about.
I don’t plan on responding to you ever again. I think I’m going to ignore you.

2 weeks ago '09        #32
kingkeno 
space
space
Props total: 1194 1 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Interesting she decides to speak up now.

2 weeks ago '15        #33
Mansa Musa 
space
space
Props total: 548 548  Slaps total: 387 387
 Ymmot said
You also still believe crowdstrike was in Ukraine so we'll take everything you say as fantasy.
You also still believe the Mueller report and that Trump colluded with Russia to name but a few, so I completely disregard anything you type on here.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+28online now  21
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-82online now  14
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  7
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy